Who's better Kevin Durant or T-mac? (in their prime)

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who you taking to start a new team a healthy Tmac or a present day durant..
tmac 88 72.13%
durant 34 27.87%
Voters: 122. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 514 514
i will take the youngest scoring champ
 6 years ago '04        #42
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,411 | Props total: 3477 3477
T-Mac in his prime was much better.
 6 years ago '11        #43
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
its not even close to me. tmac. MUCH better at getting others involved. can play 3 positions if needed
 6 years ago '10        #44
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,229 | Props total: 11126 11126
Like alot of people said...at there respective ages KD is WAYYY ahead of what t-mac was at the same age....KD is only getting better...
 6 years ago '07        #45
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
u people are insane saying KD is beter than Tmac in his prime?

Kd is younger but talking about potential is a different topic.

Tmac would had a nice one two punch with Yao before both of them fu*ked up with injuries
 6 years ago '06        #46
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
this guy

[pic - click to view]

Tmac was a very great defender, if u guys didnt know, he was the defensive stopper for the raptors.
His on-ball defense and his help side blocks were right up there with any other Elite G/F.
His last year in TOR he averaged 15pts 6 rbs 3 ast 2 blks 1 stl WOW!

[video - click to view]

When he got to ORL he would need to be on drugs to play 40 mins dropping 30+ pts 8 rbs 5 asts and great D. Its not like he got torched and gave up anything he was scoring. Tmac was amazing and his numbers only rose when it was in the playoffs. Cant say the same for Durant yet.

In 01 he averaged 33.8 pts 8 asts 6.5 rbs 1.8 blks 1 stl even tho his team lost.
u cant say he had no heart and didnt try in the playoffs! maybe some reg season games
when his team was gettin murdered, but in the playoffs he played his heart out.

[video - click to view]

would u be that dissapointed if u didnt love basketball?

anyways i'd take Prime Tmac over Prime Kobe, Bron and Durant right now.
I like KD but he's not there yet. I hope he will be, and i'll be on his bandwagon
when he does, but until he can upgrade his handles, his playmaking, and add a legit post game, i gotta say Tmac>> still.

Last edited by xFMx ALCHEMiST; 11-28-2011 at 07:20 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #47
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 Lucky Lefty14 said:
Durant isn't near his prime but he will have some work to do to acquire that skill set that prime T-Mac had...for those who watched T-Mac during his Magic years knew that he literally did everything for that team and was the complete package on offense and was a way better defender than he was given credit for.

His post-up game was second-to-none at the 2/3 position, his handles and passing ability were exceptional at his position and he could create his shot any where on the court from coming off screens to isolations.

Durant has already proven that he is a scoring machine, but if he can get those handles, passing and post-game right along with being a more physical player then he will be better than T-Mac by miles once he hits his prime and will probably be the best player in basketball by then IF he diversifies his game.
you really think that? i feel like people always say that about young players but everyone has a ceiling. not saying he wont get better and refine his game but he's basically avg 30 and 7 now. how much better do you think he will get? people said that about carmelo, but his best year were 3 or 4 year in the league. lebron, vince, tmac, melo, paul, dwill all have already had their best statical years. like i said, they will become smarter and more refined players, but he is what he is. he's not going to all of a sudden avg 7 a.ssist a game
 6 years ago '05        #48
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
 Hovi Bryant said:
When Vince Carter blacked out against the Sixers in the playoffs, that solidified his greatness during his prime years. T-Mac will always be remembered for holding up 3 fingers to one and losing the series. At least in my book.
 6 years ago '10        #49
DENIAL 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 10 10
Tracy McGrady was a fu*king beast but dude never won playoff rounds, man. Pretty sure Durant's won more than him already.

And dude who's comparing Tmac to Kobe, please shutup
 6 years ago '05        #50
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,781 | Props total: 4272 4272
yall trippin saying kobe and especially durant were and are better defenders than prime tmac. Mac was a shut down defender, thats what he was drafted for in the first place. Ask Big dog robinson what Tmac's defense was like in the playoffs. Dude was never same after that orlando v bucks series. He even did a good job against dirk one on one in his houston days.
 6 years ago '09        #51
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
tmac....
 6 years ago '05        #52
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
WTF? Durant is not even in his prime yet! How can you even compare? But if you just talking skill alone...McGrady...hands down!
 6 years ago '06        #53
Mainevent 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 32 32
T-mac had better O, but i took Durant cuz t-mac aint a winner, NEVER GOT OUT THE 1ST ROUND. If u need buckets t-mac, if u need to get out THE 1ST ROUND Durant
 11-28-2011, 07:15 PM         #54
SmiffStarr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is sh*t like this even posted? I can understand wanting to hear others' opinions on things, but comparing players who have yet to reach their prime (as far as we know) and players that have passed their prime is useless. We have no idea how much better (if at all) a player early on in his career will get, so trying to compare a player who is retired or past their prime to said young-in-career player will be a never ending argument in which, really, neither side is wrong because there is no way to know how good the younger player will be.

And if you're going to compare progression or how good each player was at this point in their career (obviously the point in which the younger player is at), then you already know who wins this one (Check the AVY).
 6 years ago '10        #55
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
 Mainevent said:
T-mac had better O, but i took Durant cuz t-mac aint a winner, NEVER GOT OUT THE 1ST ROUND. If u need buckets t-mac, if u need to get out THE 1ST ROUND Durant
That's some stupid sh*t to say. You may as well take Derek Fisher over T-Mac also.
 6 years ago '06        #56
Mainevent 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 32 32
 Hovi Bryant said:
That's some stupid sh*t to say. You may as well take Derek Fisher over T-Mac also.
yea cuz fish has 2 scoring titles and led his team to conference finals in his 3rd season...
 11-28-2011, 07:39 PM         #57
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I roll wit the 2nd round virgin on this one... But straight up

Melo > prime tmac and durant

MeloLife 24/7
 6 years ago '10        #58
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,553 | Props total: 5900 5900
Mitch Richmond >>>
 6 years ago '05        #59
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
lol, this is not even close

Tmac in his prime is one of the top 20 players to ever play the game

no one here watched basketball in 02
 6 years ago '05        #60
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Bautmoney!™ said:
I roll wit the 2nd round virgin on this one... But straight up

Melo > prime tmac and durant

MeloLife 24/7
Has got to be the most asinine comment I've seen on this board

Females who don't watch the game don't even have dumbass opinions like this
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy