Who's better Kevin Durant or T-mac? (in their prime)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who you taking to start a new team a healthy Tmac or a present day durant..
tmac 88 72.13%
durant 34 27.87%
Voters: 122. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
6876 pageviews
99 comments

fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
Who's better Kevin Durant or T-mac? (in their prime)

Just my opinion... but Kevin durant kinda reminds me of a poor mans tracy mcgrady... with a better jumper, but not as good as handles or passer...

But i'm going Tmac but durant got good years ahead of him with a good team...

[video - click to view]

!

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

toying with KING JAMES....imageimageimage

99 comments for "Who's better Kevin Durant or T-mac? (in their prime)"

6 years ago '09        #2
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,948 | Props total: 22209 22209
you know the slurpers gonna say durant. but the goons gonna ride with the don, mac attack
 6 years ago '10        #3
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
I'll take a prime T-Mac over a prime Kobe, so you know what that says about Durant. I know nobody mentioned him, but I'll take a prime Vince Carter over all three.

Just when it comes to a series with the Pistons, none of em can hang (except Vince), so I can't give two sh*ts at the end of the day.
 6 years ago '09        #4
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19309 19309
my n*gga Durant is taking me out the first round tho
 6 years ago '04        #5
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
I'll take prime (02-03) T-Mac.
 6 years ago '07        #6
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
Prime T-Mac no question. Primemac would be the best player in the league today
 6 years ago '09        #7
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
but to be honest yea Mcgrady at his peak was better than KD...have yet to see KD at his peak tho he probably gonna end up better than Mcgrady i doubt he will have those ball handling skills and he won't have the passing ability (doesn't make plays really) but i think KD will probably end up being the better scorer, more efficient, and better defender plus KD has intangibles imo that Tmac didn't
 6 years ago '05        #8
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
 Hovi Bryant said:
I'll take a prime T-Mac over a prime Kobe, so you know what that says about Durant. I know nobody mentioned him, but I'll take a prime Vince Carter over all three.

Just when it comes to a series with the Pistons, none of em can hang (except Vince), so I can't give two sh*ts at the end of the day.

prime vince was doing prime tmac, and tmac was better....
 6 years ago '09        #9
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,948 | Props total: 22209 22209
Only thing Kevin got is size, and he doesn't even use it as effectively as he could.
 6 years ago '07        #10
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
I don't know if KD will be as good as T-Mac on defense, n*ggas might not know this, but T-Mac was a better defender than Kobe before he had to drop 32 points and 6 dimes a game to give his team a chance
 6 years ago '09        #11
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:

Kobe 03>Tmac 03

Kobe was a better defender
 6 years ago '10        #12
space
space
 fabolous_iam said:
prime vince was doing prime tmac, and tmac was better....
When Vince Carter blacked out against the Sixers in the playoffs, that solidified his greatness during his prime years. T-Mac will always be remembered for holding up 3 fingers to one and losing the series. At least in my book.
 6 years ago '10        #13
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
Kobe 03>Tmac 03

Kobe was a better defender
That's some ol barbershop sh*t right there. What T-Mac was doing offensively was just impossible to defend. There's nothing you can do when he just pulls up from anywhere, then decides to drive the next play. Given that, edges out what Kobe was doing defensively. He wasn't putting the lock on n*ggas like Ron Artest.
 6 years ago '05        #14
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
02-03 wasn't human at times....KD doesn't need to shoot as much as that guy did so he'll probably never look as good as that T-Mac in many of our eyes
 6 years ago '05        #15
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316

Its not even close, Durant >>> Tmac and Carter
Cant belive I am reading some of yall saying Tmac >> Durant

I like Tmac more personally (got a tmac jersey but no Durant one) but I would have to be a fu*king idiot to say Tmac > Durant

Most casuals will say Tmac because he had better dunks, was more exciting, etc... but in all honesty it aint close, from a overall aspect of defense and offense its gotta be Durant > Tmac, Durant much more diverse and can do more imo.

Last edited by katalist; 11-28-2011 at 03:54 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #16
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
That's some ol barbershop sh*t right there. What T-Mac was doing offensively was just impossible to defend. There's nothing you can do when he just pulls up from anywhere, then decides to drive the next play. Given that, edges out what Kobe was doing defensively. He wasn't putting the lock on n*ggas like Ron Artest.
Kobe in that season was nearly as beastly as Tmac offensively and he was a better defender that year...that edges it out in Kobe favor imo but i have no problem with someone saying Tmac was better.
 6 years ago '07        #17
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
nothing like Tmac...they are too different to compare
 11-28-2011, 03:58 PM         #18
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KD will surpass t-mac career very soon
 6 years ago '10        #19
space
space
 katalist said:

Its not even close, Durant >>> Tmac and Carter
Cant belive I am reading some of yall saying Tmac >> Durant

I like Tmac more personally (got a tmac jersey but no Durant one) but I would have to be a fu*king idiot to say Tmac > Durant

Most casuals will say Tmac because he had better dunks, was more exciting, etc... but in all honesty it aint close, from a overall aspect Durant > Tmac, Durant much more diverse and can do more thens then Tmac could imo.
What the hell?

Durant has little handles. When it comes to isolation play, T-Mac utterly destroys Durant. Plays did not need to be ran for McGrady at all. T-Mac had the speed and handles of a point guard, length of a power forward, and scoring ability of a shooting guard. It was an insane combination of athleticism, skill, and IQ.

Durant is an explosive athlete with amazing IQ. He can draw fouls like no other, but that jumpshot of his is streaky as fu*k. All scoring players are streaky shooters, but T-Mac can play through a slump. Who averages 32 points and 5 a.ssists? Not Durant.

C'mon man.

A prime Vince would quickly fill up the bucket, with a smooth jumper and a bunch of one handed 360's. Y'all forget that his 3 point shot was indistinguishable from Ray Allen's in '01. It's just a shame his prime years were about 2 seasons long.
 6 years ago '09        #20
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
What the hell?

Durant has little handles. When it comes to isolation play, T-Mac utterly destroys Durant. Plays did not need to be ran for McGrady at all. T-Mac had the speed and handles of a point guard, length of a power forward, and scoring ability of a shooting guard. It was an insane combination of athleticism, skill, and IQ.

Durant is an explosive athlete with amazing IQ. He can draw fouls like no other, but that jumpshot of his is streaky as fu*k. All scoring players are streaky shooters, but T-Mac can play through a slump. Who averages 32 points and 5 a.ssists? Not Durant.

C'mon man.

A prime Vince would quickly fill up the bucket, with a smooth jumper and a bunch of one handed 360's. Y'all forget that his 3 point shot was indistinguishable from Ray Allen's in '01. It's just a shame his prime years were about 2 seasons long.
Durant is a better jump shooter than Tmac...lol actually Tmac was the streaky one lol...Tmac at his peak is better but na his jumpshot isn't as nice as KD's
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago