Which Female Lead Do You Hate The Most? Margaret Schroeder, Skylar White, or Lori Grimes?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which one do you want to rape/skull fuck and then kill the most? (no psycho)
Lori 10 24.39%
Margaret 11 26.83%
Skylar 20 48.78%
Voters: 41. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '07        #21
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
you crazy BoardWalk is the best who on TV hands down
 6 years ago '05        #22
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
only one i watch out of those three is skylar (breaking bad) and i dont hate her so i have to have a throw in vote

[pic - click to view]

laguerta from dexter. i would fu*k her brains out but damn this bi*ch is grimey
 11-29-2011, 11:18 AM         #23
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skylar #1 with a bullet.
 6 years ago '05        #24
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 1LynguisticMind said:
you crazy BoardWalk is the best who on TV hands down
 6 years ago '07        #25
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
only one i watch out of those three is skylar (breaking bad) and i dont hate her so i have to have a throw in vote

[pic - click to view]

laguerta from dexter. i would fu*k her brains out but damn this bi*ch is grimey
damn how could i forget her
 6 years ago '06        #26
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Boardwalk Empire >>> all these motherfu*kers except Game of Thrones of course.
 6 years ago '08        #27
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5814 5814
Skylar is the worst because she is the one I would least likely fu*k of the three. Margaret >>> Lori>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Skylar's cracker fat
 5 years ago '07        #28
space
space
lets see if each of the shows new seasons have affected voters
 5 years ago '06        #29
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Magaret is easily the worst.. shes a fu*kin hoe off the streets that Nucky brought into his home, gave her kids a life, gave them all hope and care and this wh0ore is fu*kin his henchmen and donating away his money on the low.. i would have k!lled this bi*ch a long time ago if i was Nucky..

Skylar is on some hoe sh*t but in all honesty Walter is a pus*y when it comes to handling his bi*ch.. He deserved a lot of what he got.. Sure he was tryna work and hold down the fam but he didn't handle his bi*ch right and thats why she acting out like that..

Lori is just a dumb bi*ch lol.. nothing wrong with her other then that.. she was just dumb..

Magaret is the real snake.. k!ll her off please!
 5 years ago '11        #30
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,863 | Props total: 3802 3802
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
Skylar is the worst because she is the one I would least likely fu*k of the three. Margaret >>> Lori>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Skylar's cracker fat

Skyler would be the 1 id want to fu*k the most haha.. plus shell probably shoot some of

walters bread to me to for smackin those too
 5 years ago '12        #31
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Good job posting pictures of the characters, OP. I had to google two of them just to figure out who the hell you were talking about (And I watch all 3 shows, ).

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Oh, and strong spoiler about Boardwalk in your post.

I voted Skylar because I am several episodes back on Boardwalk Empire (With no real desire to get caught up), and Lori Grime's isn't even the most annoying female on her own show (Although I still haven't seen last nights episode).
This thread is so winning once i saw the pictures it fit so perfectly. horrible acting. Skylars character doesnt help her tho in breaking bad, should watch other material.
 5 years ago '09        #32
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,237 | Props total: 19340 19340
I hate Margaret the most because this bi*ch is really self righteous lol oh uppity bi*ch giving away Nucky money to the priest bi*ch get a hobby
 5 years ago '04        #33
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 erickonasis said:
who the hell is Skylar ? the basketball girl?
fu*king idiot
 5 years ago '06        #34
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
Talking character wise, it's close between Margaret and Skyler.

Margaret's seeming inability to get her moral compass squared away is certainly an annoying trait, as is her "when it suits" faith, her indecisiveness and her ungratefulness. It's fantastic character evolution really, as is common with most of Boardwalk's cast. You felt for her in season one. She was a fairly strong, morally steadfast woman made weak and timid by a bad situation, plucked from the gutter and said bad situation by Nucky. Two seasons exposure to "that life" though and she's turned in to this often snide, condescending, unsure, scheming and generally dislikeable person.

Skyler, well...she fu*ked Ted. That scene, where she told Walt with that horrible look of overt pride on her face, was the single most c*ntish thing I think I've ever seen from a character. I remember the credits rolling at the end of that episode and just being almost legitimately mad. F*cking bi*ch, I think might've been my exact words at the time. Apart from that, a lot of the actions that have made her in to such a hate figure amongst fans are perfectly reasonable for somebody in her situation. It's just, against a protagonist like Walt (despite him being a VASTLY more despicable person), any sort of objection or getting in his way is going to be met with instant dislike. The same applies for Margaret vs. Nucky.

Again though, brilliant character evolution. A meek, everyday housewife, loves her husband and her kids, twisted and turned in to this rash, conniving, somewhat unstable mess of a woman plotting to make her husband's cancer come back by smoking fifty a day. All because she got caught up in a life not made for her.

Both I think are superbly written, superbly portrayed, complex characters that don't get enough credit.

Lori or Dr. Sarah Tancredi or any other of Sarah Wayne Callies' characters (they're all exactly the same), I think was just a casualty of p!ss poor writing. They took the character so many different fu*king ways it was no wonder she garnered the hate that she did. If they would've had her be the loving, caring mother and loyal wife, like her comic book counterpart, she would've been a far more focused and less detestable character. They could have still dealt with her indiscretion with Shane and still led Shane down the route to becoming the obsessed lunatic he turned out to be. All the sh*t where she looked to be scheming and plotting to turn Rick and Shane against each other seemed totally unnecessary and stupid to me. Their collision was inevitable anyway could have come about a lot more naturally, without having to turn Lori in to a massive fu*khead along the way.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy