Gay Thugs In ATL: "Selling Azz Is Easier Than Selling Drugs" + Gay Undercover Celebs In Atlanta

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
This thread is comedy like a mufukka, but a lot of you dudes just sound butthurt about Atlanta in general and are using this as an excuse to vent.

I said butthurt
 6 years ago '11        #162
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
"I show no love, to homo thugs
Empty out, reloaded and throw more slugs
How you gonna explain fu*kin a man?
Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touchin ya hand" - DMX
 6 years ago '08        #163
mistacory8808 
space
space
$65 | Props total: 71 71
Say buddy got my city F**k'd up. He out there selling a.ss taking the loss that's not the down south hustle. He on that down low hustle
 6 years ago '09        #164
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
Boy, some of you are crazy to think Atlanta has the biggest population because of some statistics or rumors.

Statistics are educated guesses NO FACTS. Second, there are a whole lot of people from other states here. Atlanta may be more "gay friendly" more than having more gays all together NOT the biggest population because of rumors or statistics.

How can you say a city has the biggest "Gay" population? Did anyone take a s3xual preference/orientation survey?

I mean even if they did it by clubs you still cannot have a exact amount of gays/lesbians. The U.S census cannot give facts (EXACT) amount of people in states let alone facts on how many gay people there are. Statistics can be used, abused and often baised.

Suppose one asks certain areas where gays hang (i.e midtown and downtown Atlanta) it would be obvious that the statistics would show more gays being in Atlanta. However, that still does not mean Atlanta has the biggest population of gays because of a few statistics and rumors.

Like some people have said in this thread "I stayed in Atlanta (insert said amount of years) and moved back to (insert said original place) because there were so many gays". These people like this are probably saying what other people say so to not be embarrassed since people claim this is "GayTL".

I can understand some people moving because it was just bored in Atlanta etc. Just up and move because "oh there are so many gays" seems over the top. I was born and raised here and go to many places and lived many places being a lesbian myself I know EXACT spots where gays are, mostly live, hang and have parades in midtown, downtown and Piedmont park (the self-proclaimed gay park). Yes, gays do travel and live in other areas but to act like gays were everywhere you turned just seem unreal and exaggerated. Even I know a lot of different out of town people from different states (NY, South Carolina, Cali, NJ and Detroit) who some left because of missing home so much or just finished school or the city is just to bored among many things.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT PEOPLE DON'T MOVE BECAUSE TO MANY GAYS NOR AM I SAYING IT ISN'T POSSIBLE. I am saying everybody try to come up with "I left 'cause there were so many gays" just seems exaggerated like every person they came in contact with self-proclaimed to be gay (Like "Hi, I'm gay")or was too flamboyant and thought "too gay I am leaving".

If Atlanta is such a gay city why do we seem to be outnumbered with more people coming and a few people leaving?

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 11-29-2011 at 08:37 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #165
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
funny thing is all these n*ggaz with the gay stories.....why yall hanging around so many gay areas? f*ggots got they areas in every city.......straight n*ggaz dont occupy them areas.....yet its n*ggaz in here left and right talking about taking space with f*gs...........this one n*gga talking about getting a pick up game with some f*gs.....n*gga even got punked by them f*ggots..........time for some of you n*ggaz to take a look in the mirror. No flamboyant a.ss queers in my vision cause I'm never where they are at.........only pass I'll give an out of towner is Lennox mall.......everyone wants to check out a mall when they hit a city.....thats just the wrong one to hit hahahah
 6 years ago '05        #166
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 Stupid Fresh said:
$100-200 a night?
He does know you can make that at a 9 to 5 right? sh*ttiest drug dealers ever, having to resort to selling a.ss to make a max of 200 dollars.
 6 years ago '07        #167
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,955 | Props total: 5869 5869
 peeyump said:
This what I'm talking about right here.........bunch of fu*king out of towners out this bi*ch.....which is why this city so fu*king filthy right now. n*ggaz have destroyed their filthy cities and have run to Atlanta and now they are destroying Atlanta. Its really that fu*king simple........city full of NY rejects, Cali rejects, and LA rejects with a variety of rejects from other cities. n*ggaz bringing their broke a.sses here looking for jobs and looking to be in the spotlight and sh*t......all these celebs buying houses here cause from a financial stand point it just makes sense......however the stank that these low life pieces of sh*t are leaving on the city is horrible. Its f*ggots everywhere you go, but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that f*gs love to be in the limelight and they attract to that sh*t just like moths to light bulb.......the light is bright in Atlanta................sh*t is disgusting.......need to start exterminating you out of town motherfu*kers.
Cosign..most of them f*ggot a.ss n*ggaz starting moving here because of Freaknik. sh*t disgusts me how they fu*ked the city up
 6 years ago '09        #168
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 Sandy said:
atlanta stay losin man

thats why i cant brake bread with no atlanta n*ggas cause they ALL gay

damn I know the black bi*ches in atlanta can't be that busted that yall n*ggas smooth just gave up on em and started fu*king each other

f*ggot a.ss southern n*ggas always talking sh*t about how people dress in NY or Cali but the main ones with aids fu*king n*ggas

Says the f*ggot a.ss n*gga who's username is sandy..fu*k outta here ol' bi*ch a.ss n*gga...
 6 years ago '10        #169
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Lol 10 pages of arguin about what city is gayer.

11-29-2011, 09:44 AM         #170
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black gay dudes are worst than other gays period. They are more aggressive and target straight guys. In least white gay guys stick to themselves. I got friends that live in Atlanta, and they have told me stories about how some of these black gay duded harass or hiss at them. I'm glad I live nowhere near that hell-hole.
 6 years ago '10        #171
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 Zo1987 said:
Black gay dudes are worst than other gays period. They are more aggressive and target straight guys. In least white gay guys stick to themselves. I got friends that live in Atlanta, and they have told me stories about how some of these black gay duded harass or hiss at them. I'm glad I live nowhere near that hell-hole.
I don't care how many bad hoes there are if you gotta be around hella gay dudes who probs would r*pe you, it ain't worth it.

I actually contemplated movin to ATL after I got outta school but I think Ima stay around chicago fu*k all that sh*t.

Just my 2 cents
 6 years ago '10        #172
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 23789 23789
 Stupid Fresh said:
$100-200 a night?
:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #173
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,955 | Props total: 5869 5869
 Zo1987 said:
I was born and raised down this hoe and no f*ggot has ever hissed or came at me in the wrong way so something must be wrong with ya homeboyz. I'm trippin off these stories that y'all are telling....but now if you're in Mid Town or Downtown with your skinny jeans on looking all metros3xual then YEAH they're goin to think you're one of them.
 6 years ago '11        #174
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,390 | Props total: 3859 3859
 H-o-f-f-a said:
He does know you can make that at a 9 to 5 right? sh*ttiest drug dealers ever, having to resort to selling a.ss to make a max of 200 dollars.
This was the worse part for me. This n*gga sellin his a.ss for what he can make at target. U ain't hustlin n*gga, u just love to fu*k men. If he said $1,000 I could atleast respect that he is able to make a living from such a sh*tty hustle, but dam dude. U suckin d!ck for weed money?

I'm thinkin that grammy winner was Juicy Gay. Heard people question this n*ggas orientation before. And u know he been fu*king with them atl n*ggaz the past couple years. Watch out amber, he coming for ur n*gga wiz.
 6 years ago '04        #175
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
I go to ATL for hawks games to see the celtics... its so many f*gs out there its ridiculous. but majority of the ones i've encountered they not DL n*ggaz they out in the open....

I respect that. the times I did go i was with my girl. and its SOOOOOOOOOO many girls out there. they travel in packs of like 4 to 6. all single. they love out of towners. sh*t was heaven for a str8 n*gga...

but with the previous comments of the Down low n*ggaz getting chicks aid's... sh*t makes me 2nd guess that benefit...
 6 years ago '06        #176
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 2667 2667
I passed out at homies expression @ :48 seconds...
 6 years ago '04        #177
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,722 | Props total: 23231 23231
atl lost
 11-29-2011, 11:37 AM         #178
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Homo thugz
 6 years ago '10        #179
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 RubbahBandMayn said:
I was born and raised down this hoe and no f*ggot has ever hissed or came at me in the wrong way so something must be wrong with ya homeboyz. I'm trippin off these stories that y'all are telling....but now if you're in Mid Town or Downtown with your skinny jeans on looking all metros3xual then YEAH they're goin to think you're one of them.

thats funny too....half these lil b listen to n*ggaz dress extra suspect and say sh*t like "that sh*t cray" but wanna talk about f*ggots........remind me of overweight people clowning on obese people.....yall both fat
 6 years ago '04        #180
IllmaticReignz 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 759 759
 Sam Rothstein said:
Its funny how a lot of people hate homo's, but Omar is their favorite character on The Wire.
:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
81 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy