Gay Thugs In ATL: "Selling Azz Is Easier Than Selling Drugs" + Gay Undercover Celebs In Atlanta

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 Stupid Fresh said:
Free Alley Boy

gay n*ggas from ATL on Worldstar every day since he got locked up
alley boy locked up?
 6 years ago '05        #82
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
even if you are straight and condone living there to ny n*ggas that sh*t is beyond idiotic. why would i want to live in a city where the chances of catching something are muchh more larger?
 6 years ago '09        #83
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,547 | Props total: 90 90
 6 years ago '08        #84
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
don't personally hate gays just can't stand the secretive f*ggots who plot and eyeball n*ggas on the slide..... fu*king f*ggots
 11-28-2011, 05:06 PM         #85
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
even if you are straight and condone living there to ny n*ggas that sh*t is beyond idiotic. why would i want to live in a city where the chances of catching something are muchh more larger?
You do know that New York has one of the largest HIV/AIDS rates in America though right?...Im from NY and I knew that.

Georgias actually kinda low..............
 11-28-2011, 05:08 PM         #86
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal Mind said:
Maaaan....boys out here in ATL ain't paying any attention to the women, they prefer the trannies. But like you said, they can keep doing that bullsh*t if they want....it leaves the field wide open for us guys that do want the women.

Fools really be out here prostituting though. I know a few cops, and they tell me the stories about locking up trannies and men (I use that term loosely) damn near everyday on prostitution charges.
Exactly....Like dude said let the gay n*ggas have the gay n*ggas...Cool to let em leave the bi*ches alone lol. I guarantee any straight man that if he walks into any mildly populated business and/or mall that he'll see a place full of lonely bi*ches... The gays have their own community much like San Francisco so they stay to themselves.

Only problem I have with gays out here is the fact that they work in EVERY store in Lenox Square mall lol. Them n*ggas are everywhere in there
 6 years ago '05        #87
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 drumgangP said:
You do know that New York has one of the largest HIV/AIDS rates in America though right?...Im from NY and I knew that.

Georgias actually kinda low..............
i understand that but atl is primarily known as a GAY city and its smaller than nyc. So think about the people that prob know eachother and fu*k eachother and have kept it on the low in addition.
 11-28-2011, 05:12 PM         #88
flyboyfloss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop it 5
 6 years ago '11        #89
maalisthatnigga 
space
space
space
$100 | Props total: 19 19
 Sandy said:
atlanta stay losin man

thats why i cant brake bread with no atlanta n*ggas cause they ALL gay

damn I know the black bi*ches in atlanta can't be that busted that yall n*ggas smooth just gave up on em and started fu*king each other

f*ggot a.ss southern n*ggas always talking sh*t about how people dress in NY or Cali but the main ones with aids fu*king n*ggas
i feel u my n*gga but that gay sh*t is everywhere man i had a homie i founded out that n*gga was rocking dudes i can't even hang around that n*gga no more but the fu*k up part is them n*ggas be fu*king hoes 2 that's where that aids sh*t coming from them bad hoes is who every 1 want 2 fu*k then they fu*k with the down low sh*t d!ck n*ggas and then dumb n*ggas fu*k these hoes raw and then u got that sh*t i hate down lo n*ggas at lest u know where the f*g stands but these back door d!ck taking n*ggas must be k!llled save our hoes man lol
 6 years ago '05        #90
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 maalisthatn*gga said:
i feel u my n*gga but that gay sh*t is everywhere man i had a homie i founded out that n*gga was rocking dudes i can't even hang around that n*gga no more but the fu*k up part is them n*ggas be fu*king hoes 2 that's where that aids sh*t coming from them bad hoes is who every 1 want 2 fu*k then they fu*k with the down low sh*t d!ck n*ggas and then dumb n*ggas fu*k these hoes raw and then u got that sh*t i hate down lo n*ggas at lest u know where the f*g stands but these back door d!ck taking n*ggas must be k!llled save our hoes man lol
thats what i mean about n*ggas being happy that they get to fu*k all these bad bi*ches down there. i would do the math in my brain and come out with the conclusion that bi*ches be probably burning something craxy down there
 11-28-2011, 05:21 PM         #91
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
i understand that but atl is primarily known as a GAY city and its smaller than nyc. So think about the people that prob know eachother and fu*k eachother and have kept it on the low in addition.
So even though statistics show their are more people in NYC(of course), more people living with STDS, especially AIDS, and more homos3xuals in NYC....youre still going to be ignorant to the fact that their is actually a bigger risk in New York?

And Im from Queens, born/raised, been living here since like 2003/2004.
 6 years ago '04        #92
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,098 | Props total: 3923 3923
 Sandy said:
atlanta stay losin man

thats why i cant brake bread with no atlanta n*ggas cause they ALL gay

damn I know the black bi*ches in atlanta can't be that busted that yall n*ggas smooth just gave up on em and started fu*king each other

f*ggot a.ss southern n*ggas always talking sh*t about how people dress in NY or Cali but the main ones with aids fu*king n*ggas
so um... you do realize that the majority of the motherfu*kers thats in the A came from upstate right? It's hard to find people in Atlanta thats really from the A.. so it sounds to me like you got snaped on by a tranny or two in your life for rocking cornball sh*t there homey

Last edited by zhiggeman; 11-28-2011 at 05:25 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #93
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 maalisthatn*gga said:
sh*t probably fu*ked your head up
 6 years ago '04        #94
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
Gaytl
 6 years ago '11        #95
maalisthatnigga 
space
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
sh*t probably fu*ked your head up
it did my n*gga this n*gga was a stand up n*gga 2 but i can't be hanging with no boy george a.ss n*ggas
 6 years ago '05        #96
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 drumgangP said:
So even though statistics show their are more people in NYC(of course), more people living with STDS, especially AIDS, and more homos3xuals in NYC....youre still going to be ignorant to the fact that their is actually a bigger risk in New York?

And Im from Queens, born/raised, been living here since like 2003/2004.
dogs like i said atl is much smaller which means things spread faster among people especially it being a metropolitan city. i understand you live in atl and thats why you are defending it, but atleast here in ny people are free to express they are M.O which makes it easier for you to prevent them.
 6 years ago '04        #97
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,499 | Props total: 6074 6074
YALL n*ggaZ WORRIED BOUT f*ggotS NEED TO BE GETTIN THEM HOES THATS LEFT BEHIND I MEAN IF U LOOK AT IT ITS MORE FEMALES FOR THE REAL n*ggaZ
 6 years ago '11        #98
maalisthatnigga 
space
space
space
 dg177bx said:
thats what i mean about n*ggas being happy that they get to fu*k all these bad bi*ches down there. i would do the math in my brain and come out with the conclusion that bi*ches be probably burning something craxy down there
real talk u know n*ggas can't think when they fu*king with a bad bi*ch n*gga i gotta a girl living with me nothing wrong with her but i met this other bi*ch that look like one of them bad a.ss video hoes i left my girl at home didn't answer my phone for 5 days i told my girl i was in jail that the first dumb a.ss think that came 2 my mind it's hard for n*ggas 2 think when they with these bad bi*ches the fu*k up part was i got tried of that bad bi*ch and curse out the bi*ch was a fu*king drunk woe u don't know who these hoes is out here man the badder they the more problems that come with the hoe but i love them hoes they give me something 2 shine for stack that money in the winter so i can spend it all in the summer and gay n*ggas k!ll yo self
 6 years ago '11        #99
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
 creep said:
GAYTL
fixed.
 6 years ago '11        #100
maalisthatnigga 
space
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
YALL n*ggaZ WORRIED BOUT f*ggotS NEED TO BE GETTIN THEM HOES THATS LEFT BEHIND I MEAN IF U LOOK AT IT ITS MORE FEMALES FOR THE REAL n*ggaZ
naw if they fu*k 1 of them n*ggas u gonna be sick my n*gga and if u don't have that magic johnson money u gonna get flintstone tabs for medicine
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy