Gay Thugs In ATL: "Selling Azz Is Easier Than Selling Drugs" + Gay Undercover Celebs In Atlanta

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,104 | Props total: 18989 18989
 Sandy said:
atlanta stay losin man

thats why i cant brake bread with no atlanta n*ggas cause they ALL gay

damn I know the black bi*ches in atlanta can't be that busted that yall n*ggas smooth just gave up on em and started fu*king each other

f*ggot a.ss southern n*ggas always talking sh*t about how people dress in NY or Cali but the main ones with aids fu*king n*ggas
....n*gga you got me laughin out loud in a quiet a.ss Starbucks....
 6 years ago '10        #42
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,563 | Props total: 5929 5929
 FeedTheBeast said:
Dont put that sh*t on the whole South bruh.........thats just how gAyTL get down.
Word.. I'm from New York, but I went to college in Florida and stayed in Alabama for 'bout 7 months. Never heard or seen about gay sh*t like that. Ain't no whole South on that sh*t.. just ATL.
 6 years ago '10        #43
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
THE PIMP BEEN PUT US UP ON GAME

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Millerionaire87 said:
im from the south and i aint GAY or none of that crazy sh*t

but im dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying laughing rightnow

I'm craccin the fu*k up myself, but he got it twisted. Thats Atlanta not the whole south.

Andrefrbk said:

[pic - click to view]

Why would you sell your butt?

n*gga my butt is priceless... Only thing id let enter my butt hole is Zooey Deschanel's tongue...

[pic - click to view]

thats gay breh

FeedTheBeast said:
Dont put that sh*t on the whole South bruh.........thats just how gAyTL get down.
True True. Its nothing like that In Augusta nor Albany.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 11-28-2011 at 04:25 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #44
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #45
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 3225 3225
I stayed there over the summer of 09' I cudnt wait to leave gay n*ggas do drive by hisses and sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #46
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,760 | Props total: 8711 8711
why did i think this was about rudy gay after seeing a picture of him on the hot topic
 6 years ago '07        #47
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,073 | Props total: 1846 1846
tagged for later lol
 11-28-2011, 03:47 PM         #48
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '08        #49
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Sandy said:
atlanta stay losin man

damn I know the black bi*ches in atlanta can't be that busted that yall n*ggas smooth just gave up on em and started fu*king each other

f*ggot a.ss southern n*ggas always talking sh*t about how people dress in NY or Cali but the main ones with aids fu*king n*ggas
you're a stupid mutherfu*ker if you believe anything you typed...
 11-28-2011, 03:56 PM         #50
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If youre a straight guy like myself though, youre in heaven. Ratio of straight men to straight women is like 4:18 or some sh*t right now....Its to easy to get pus*y out here. Let them n*ggas keep doing what they doing, who gives a fu*k.

I moved here from NY and been smashing chicks left and right cause all these hoes lonely lol. And all them gay n*ggas are in midtown(Which ironically hosts some of the most famous recording studios...Including Patchwerk lol).....You can goto one of the malls and pickup 4 or 5 thick bad a.ss bi*ches a day, while looking bummy as hell...I seen n*ggas that look like they fell off the fruit truck walking around with thick halle berry looking bi*ches.

Why?...Cause the n*ggas FROM ATL dont want em...So us transplants are k!lling these hoes.

That n*ggas gay as fu*k in the vid tho LOL
 6 years ago '07        #51
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
 11-28-2011, 04:00 PM         #52
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #53
space
space
 drumgangP said:
If youre a straight guy like myself though, youre in heaven. Ratio of straight men to straight women is like 4:18 or some sh*t right now....Its to easy to get pus*y out here. Let them n*ggas keep doing what they doing, who gives a fu*k.

I moved here from NY and been smashing chicks left and right cause all these hoes lonely lol. And all them gay n*ggas are in midtown(Which ironically hosts some of the most famous recording studios...Including Patchwerk lol).....You can goto one of the malls and pickup 4 or 5 thick bad a.ss bi*ches a day, while looking bummy as hell...I seen n*ggas that look like they fell off the fruit truck walking around with thick halle berry looking bi*ches.

Why?...Cause the n*ggas FROM ATL dont want em...So us transplants are k!lling these hoes.

man, these dudes have no clue...matter of fact..Im in favor of gay dudes...sh*t, thats just more pus*y for me...the only thing that pisses me off is, DL dudes still messing with women...if you like dudes, by all means, do your thing but dont go hittin a dude then go out and hit a chick raw and not tell her that you fu*kin wit men..atleast give her the choice...that type of behavior puts everybody at risk...sh*ts pretty sad tho and its really fu*kin up the black community...

Last edited by supervillain; 11-28-2011 at 04:03 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #54
space
space
 Sandy said:
u make it seem like anything i wrote was wrong
you said ALL n*ggas in ATL are gay..thats not true. What you said was "funny" but its not true...
 6 years ago '10        #55
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 drumgangP said:

I feel ya fam, but uh A Lot of those chicks fu*k with them DL n*ggas and dont know. Thats fu*kin up the pus*y supply. Picture gettin head from a chick that topped off a dl n*gga after he just bust some doonk. And so on, that sh*t disgustin.
 6 years ago '04        #56
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 Stupid Fresh said:
$100-200 a night?

lmao "this real hustlin' in the south" apparently 200
 6 years ago '07        #57
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,678 | Props total: 10735 10735
 Sandy said:
atlanta stay losin man

Don't believe this sh*t you see on the internet.Well I hope you ain't that dumb.I got fam in ATL and in Da Dec (Decatur) so I'm out there all the time and them n*ggas don't rock like that out there.
 6 years ago '07        #58
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Sam Rothstein said:
Its funny how a lot of people hate homo's, but Omar is their favorite character on The Wire.
thats true
 6 years ago '05        #59
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,466 | Props total: 25181 25181
...What.In.The.fu*k.
 11-28-2011, 04:14 PM         #60
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sandy said:
atlanta stay losin man

Don't put the whole south in that, keep that shiit in Georgia LOL
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
81 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
20 hours ago