Players Who Signed in China Won't Be Released from their Contracts

most viewed right now
 68
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-29-2011, 11:44 AM         #81
mas22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoothmotionz said:
dumbasses they knew they couldnt get out their contract before they signs. The reason they signed is because the chinese basketball season ends right around all star break for the nba and right before the free agent signing deadline.

JR smith will return to the nba physically fit and in shape from playing ball in china, made extra money for playing a shorts chineses basketball season, and then can go to whatever team he wants to in the nba right before the trade deadline.

Basically all JR smith did was make some extra money during the lockout at the price of missing a few games...

of course you gentlemen are casual basketball fans so you wouldn't know this
no. basically all jr did was fu*k up his knee bad playing in some stupid chinese league. calling n*ggas casual fans you have no idea what you're talking about.
 6 years ago '08        #82
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
the nba would hold the players liable as the nba and china have a strong relationship.
 6 years ago '05        #83
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,186 | Props total: 11750 11750
So JR Smith's knee is alright now?
 6 years ago '09        #84
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 2763 2763
Every story that broke about cats signing in China, clearly stated they would have to wait until the season is over, over there before they could return to play for their team in the NBA. At least Deron had that clause that when the NBA Season is back, he would be allowed to go back.
 6 years ago '04        #85
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,699 | Props total: 436 436
wait, are the players even tripping that they cant come back to the NBA until the Chinese season is over?

fu*k ya'll arguing about? lol, they knew bwfore they signed they couldnt come back




  98 - 25 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 79% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 6 years ago '04        #86
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
 Dangerously said:
Nuggets are gonna be a freepost all season

This sets the stage for AI to come back















 6 years ago '06        #87
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I mean if you're signing a contract and you already know that up front, who's to blame besides yourself These dudes always act as if the rules don't apply to them.

On the other hand, if they told them that they would be let out of their deals in case the lockout ends, that's a completely different story. I doubt that's the case though. Come to think of it, Avery Bradley signed with a team in Israel and I have no idea what the story is with that.
 11-29-2011, 02:16 PM         #88
Coco4pr3z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what did they expect? signed a contract to play in china. them cats dont f*ck around.
 6 years ago '08        #89
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
 smoothmotionz said:
dumbasses they knew they couldnt get out their contract before they signs. The reason they signed is because the chinese basketball season ends right around all star break for the nba and right before the free agent signing deadline.

JR smith will return to the nba physically fit and in shape from playing ball in china, made extra money for playing a shorts chineses basketball season, and then can go to whatever team he wants to in the nba right before the trade deadline.

Basically all JR smith did was make some extra money during the lockout at the price of missing a few games...

of course you gentlemen are casual basketball fans so you wouldn't know this
what a fu*king fool you are. he blew his knee out
 6 years ago '06        #90
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
It sucks to be the players that signed in China.















































Oh well.... They'll be playing with Steve Francis, maybe Bonzi Wells, and Stephon Marbury.










































Should've signed with the Euroleague instead of thinking YEN.
 11-29-2011, 08:53 PM         #91
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nick-401 said:
what a fu*king fool you are. he blew his knee out
he sprained it and played the next game....
 11-29-2011, 09:07 PM         #92
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is how wars start..

POW
 6 years ago '04        #93
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Mikey c said:
So what's keeping them from just leaving and going back to the Nba?

lol....you know nothing about the real world and what signing a contract means huh?


damn shame all these people talking about "just leave" ....

Just because China is another country doesnt mean a legal document means nothing. Its not just about forfeiting their money. They will forfeit and then have to pay on top of what they didnt get paid in a lawsuit.

You "educated" MF's might want to pick up a book or newspaper or something every now and then and see what happens in the real world. BX is fu*kin' up yall thought processes.


Last edited by Drug Dylan; 11-30-2011 at 09:12 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #94
rikedizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
 Drug Dylan said:
lol....you know nothing about the real world and what signing a contract means huh?


damn shame all these people talking about "just leave" ....

Just because China is another country doesnt mean a legal document means nothing. Its not just about forfeiting their money. They will forfeit and then have to pay on top of what they didnt get paid in a lawsuit.

You "educated" MF's might want to pick up a book or newspaper or something every now and then and see what happens in the real world. BX is fu*kin' up yall thought processes.
thanks for clearin up the cleared up
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 75
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy