Trent Richardson Heisman Pose On Auburn... :getoutthewayhoe: (pic)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 DCballer40 said:
Good thanks for claryfying...so that ANOTHER game Macarrion wouldn't have to attempt a forward pass if Richardson wasn't playing. And seriously Alabama fans why try to make EVERY possible thread about UA this and UA that. Ive already said the defense was amazing...they are the true MVP of the team. By you claryfying that proves you didnt need Trent Richardson in that game

Defense gives up ZERO points, Richardson scores ZERO points
It proves your a stat wh0ore he didnt watch the games dumbass.

How dafukk you gonna come in a thread about a BAMA player complaining about us talking bout BAMA??

6 years ago '11        #102
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 168 168
 FeedTheBeast said:
R U serious??? n*gga talking to me like Im challenging him like we bout to f!ght and Im trying to get him jumped.
How dafukk am I trying to bring an audience. You taking this sh*t too literally. Its not that serious bruh. n*gga trying to win an argument online........that sh*t never happens dude. I post here to fukk wit sensitive a.ss n*ggas like you who want people to bow down and pay homage. bi*ch fukk you!!

n*gga I been home sick all day sleep on that Theraflu and now I cant sleep.

Reggis Bush is garbage!! Fukk what he did in 2 years with all that talent around him. Dude had a Heisman QB riding with him. If Trent had that and made the defense play straight up he would have 2,000 yards easy. Your opinion dont mean sh*t..........at least not to the Beast. Oh sh*t that rhymes might be my new sig.
So now Trent can have 2000 yards rushing with USC's talent but he cant score 1 TD against garbage a.ss Auburn with Alabama's talent who yall beat by 4 TDs! In a rivarly game that almost never gets decided by more then 8 points...BOY YOU REACHING!
 6 years ago '11        #103
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
It proves your a stat wh0ore he didnt watch the games dumbass.

How dafukk you gonna come in a thread about a BAMA player complaining about us talking bout BAMA??

I watch the game and won $2500 on it. Took Bama -20.5 and Auburn team total over 7 with an a.ssociate. But I wont let you change the subject....where is Trent's Heisman Highlights! You are not going to pull a typical lame Boxden 'escape goat' move and switch topics

You tried 3 different topics and I keep bringing it back...
 6 years ago '07        #104
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
Dont worry my n*gga. Good to put your a.ss in check. You the quickest n*gga on here to back up some Alabama sh*t. But you speechless in here. No rebuttal can be made. A whole paragraph above and you didnt even try to refute anything related to Trent. You still talking about the NFL and sh*t, trying to be a scout. And we suppose to be talking about the Heisman and Heisman highlights. Reggie cut back and score...Richardson cut back get tired and fall down (see Auburn game)
Oh you the internet tough guy huh?? Put me in check huh??

I been going back and forth with you...........whats the point of repeating ourselves. I think Trent is the frontrunner and you dont. Bottom line. Get over it dude. Your word is not gospel. And you dont direct traffic round here bwoy. I said Reggie Bush aint sh*t.......he was on a loaded team that had great balance and threats everywhere.

How many draft picks is Trent playing with on offense right now?? NONE!!
The scouting report on BAMA pre-season was stop Trent load the box and make BAMA throw. Bush aint never had to battle that!! See how that cutback sh*t translated to the pros?? It didnt that boy is a pus*y whipped bust!!
 6 years ago '11        #105
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
For you to even be a fan and say something so baseless is ridiculous. Your defense is LITERALLY on track to challenge the ALL TIME mark for Total Defense and UA's scoring defense allowed is the best in decades! You have only been in 1 close game which you lost. And you telling me some n*gga WHO scored 1 TD in your 2 biggest game this year is the reason for 11 wins. Or the reason your defense shut out 2 teams and held 4 other to 7 or less points! Bobo the clown can run for 90 ypg behind that Oline, bum a.ss Lacy would avg 120 behind that line, a great back would avg 150-160, but a great BACK scores a rushing TD against Arky and LSU as well. How in the fu*k do you not win 11 games this year with that TEAM and that putrid schedule. When no team outside of LSU was within 17 points

Kent State (Richardson 13 car 37 yards, 3 TDs....the fu*k is he the goalline back)
Ole Miss (winless in the SEC)
Georgia Southern (FCS school)
Florida (garbage and you played them at home)
North Texas (SHUTOUT)
Vanderbilt (SHUTOUT)
UT (garbage and you played them at home)
Auburn (the most putrid display of an offense Ive seen in a rivalry game, defense gives up ZERO points! You dont need OJ Simpson to win this game)
Miss St (held to 131 yards of TOTAL OFFENSE in Starksville, Lacy rushes for 96 yards on 11 carries for 2 scores...you win with Trent not even suiting up)
Thats 9 wins right there without throwing a forward pass

PSU (decently matched game of putrid offenses, but your defense was too strong and controlled but sides of the line of scrimmage)
LSU (LOSTTTTTTTTTTT)
Arkansas (AT HOME, you might have to throw a few forward passes and hand it off to Lacy or another replacement back to get the win...but the win UA's nonetheless)

3 games this year, your QB would need to drop back 18-22 times without Richardson playing. 2 of them you still win, 1 of them you lose. 10 wins if Macarrion decides to throw a game, 11 wins because its Alabama and there is 1 capable RB to run the ball and not turn it over! The fu*k outta here, just look at that sh*t a.ss schedule!
 DCballer40 said:
Stop reading after that! I owned you in your own sh*t and now you retorting to name calling and speaking on OTHER sports. You cant pick out 1 memoriable run from that slow a.ss 1995 throwback Back. He's not a Heisman type player. Alabama is just the taste of the town now. Its okay, it makes up for the great players Alabama had in the 60s and 70s who didnt win it. Especially when UA OWNED the 70s.

fu*king Trent Richardson cant even score a rushing TD in his 2 biggest games of the year....now that I think of it....He didnt score a rushing TD against Auburn in the Iron Bowl

His 3 biggest games of the year (Auburn, Arkansas, LSU) he scored 2 TDs (ZERO rushing) and he's the 2011 Heisman winner
Thread is about Richardson and the Heisman...not Richardson and his running style, not Richiardson as he relates to the NFL...but Richardson and the Heisman. He aint the n*gga for it...he don't have that special sparkle. Doesnt mean he wont be a beast at the next level.

Last edited by DCballer40; 11-29-2011 at 01:51 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #106
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Oh you the internet tough guy huh?? Put me in check huh??

I been going back and forth with you...........whats the point of repeating ourselves. I think Trent is the frontrunner and you dont. Bottom line. Get over it dude. Your word is not gospel. And you dont direct traffic round here bwoy. I said Reggie Bush aint sh*t.......he was on a loaded team that had great balance and threats everywhere.

How many draft picks is Trent playing with on offense right now?? NONE!!
The scouting report on BAMA pre-season was stop Trent load the box and make BAMA throw. Bush aint never had to battle that!! See how that cutback sh*t translated to the pros?? It didnt that boy is a pus*y whipped bust!!
Every thing that needed to be said is in post 111...I will bump it as I see neccessary. I have to get my Macro Enomonics reading in.

EDIT: If I see what I saw in post 111...enough Heisman voters will too and Trent won't the hardware

Last edited by DCballer40; 11-29-2011 at 01:53 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #107
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
I watch the game and won $2500 on it. Took Bama -20.5 and Auburn team total over 7 with an a.ssociate. But I wont let you change the subject....where is Trent's Heisman Highlights! You are not going to pull a typical lame Boxden 'escape goat' move and switch topics

You tried 3 different topics and I keep bringing it back...
How dafukk am I switching topics in a Heisman thread?? Its called conversation dude. It tends to flow and ebb into different sh*t but the central premise remains regardless. I already adressed your youtube requestd with videos so how am I avoiding that?? You didnt like them so what the fukk you want me to do make a damn video for you?? There is no video of this year becuz the year aint over. I could post plenty of amazing things he has done career wise but you got google use that sh*t.

If you dont like his style then thats cool...........dafukk you want me to bow down and kiss your a.ss??? Keep talking bout no rebuttall. Ole selective reading a.ss n*gga. Trent is my dude. Key word here is "my".

If you watched the game the why did you say Auburn scored on our defense???
 6 years ago '07        #108
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
Thread is about Richardson and the Heisman...not Richardson and his running style, not Richiardson as he relates to the NFL...but Richardson and the Heisman. He aint the n*gga for it...he don't have that special sparkle. Doesnt mean he wont be a beast at the next level.
Special sparkle????

Is this football or figure skating??

n*gga I dont give a fukk what you bump...........IM RIDING WIT TRENT!!!!

This n*ggas said post #111. Talmbout if they see what you see??.........most analysts say Trent deserves it

6 years ago '07        #109
space
space
n*gga fukked up my jokes I posted with all his crying "look at me" I have stats and I'm right you're wrong bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #110
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 dcballer40 said:
thread is about richardson and the heisman...not richardson and his running style, not richiardson as he relates to the nfl...but richardson and the heisman. He aint the n*gga for it...he don't have that special sparkle. Doesnt mean he wont be a beast at the next level.
 dcballer40 said:
for you to even be a fan and say something so baseless is ridiculous. Your defense is literally on track to challenge the all time mark for total defense and ua's scoring defense allowed is the best in decades! You have only been in 1 close game which you lost. And you telling me some n*gga who scored 1 td in your 2 biggest game this year is the reason for 11 wins. Or the reason your defense shut out 2 teams and held 4 other to 7 or less points! Bobo the clown can run for 90 ypg behind that oline, bum a.ss lacy would avg 120 behind that line, a great back would avg 150-160, but a great back scores a rushing td against arky and lsu as well. How in the fu*k do you not win 11 games this year with that team and that putrid schedule. When no team outside of lsu was within 17 points

kent state (richardson 13 car 37 yards, 3 tds....the fu*k is he the goalline back)
ole miss (winless in the sec)
georgia southern (fcs school)
florida (garbage and you played them at home)
north texas (shutout)
vanderbilt (shutout)
ut (garbage and you played them at home)
auburn (the most putrid display of an offense ive seen in a rivalry game, defense gives up zero points. You dont need oj simpson to win this game)
miss st (held to 131 yards of total offense in starksville, lacy rushes for 96 yards on 11 carries for 2 scores...you win with trent not even suiting up)
Thats 9 wins right there without throwing a forward pass

Psu (decently matched game of putrid offenses, but your defense was too strong and controlled but sides of the line of scrimmage)
lsu (losttttttttttt)
arkansas (at home, you might have to throw a few forward passes and hand it off to lacy or another replacement back to get the win...but the win ua's nonetheless)

3 games this year, your qb would need to drop back 18-22 times without richardson playing. 2 of them you still win, 1 of them you lose. 10 wins if macarrion decides to throw a game, 11 wins because its alabama and there is 1 capable rb to run the ball and not turn it over! The fu*k outta here, just look at that sh*t a.ss schedule!
 dcballer40 said:
stop reading after that! I owned you in your own sh*t and now you retorting to name calling and speaking on other sports. You cant pick out 1 memoriable run from that slow a.ss 1995 throwback back. He's not a heisman type player. Alabama is just the taste of the town now. Its okay, it makes up for the great players alabama had in the 60s and 70s who didnt win it. Especially when ua owned the 70s.

Fu*king trent richardson cant even score a rushing td in his 2 biggest games of the year....now that i think of it....he didnt score a rushing td against auburn in the iron bowl

his 3 biggest games of the year (auburn, arkansas, lsu) he scored 2 tds (zero rushing) And he's the 2011 heisman winner
bump!
 6 years ago '10        #111
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Gatorfan2611 said:
david wilson.
:agreement6::dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #112
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Trent Richardson has been in every SAW movie but he never dies!!!
 FeedTheBeast said:
Trent Richardson is the reason BigFoot hides in the woods...........he heard Trent been looking for his a.ss!!
 FeedTheBeast said:
Trent Richardson can go to Burger King and get a Big Mac...........can your Heisman candidate do that???
 FeedTheBeast said:
If Trent Richardson was driving that White Bronco then OJ would be a free man in Tiajuana with Big Pun and Tupac.
 FeedTheBeast said:
Scarface, Full Metal Jacket, Goodfellas, Training Day and Bruce Almighty are all based on the life of Trent Richardson.

6 years ago '10        #113
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
 DCballer40 said:
bump!
lol.....
 6 years ago '07        #114
space
space
 JayDawn said:
lol.....
Yaeh sad aint it.........his mission in life is to bump that post until we all bow down and worship his greatness. Aint gonna happen.
 11-29-2011, 12:28 PM         #115
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

If you don't know who this is, you better learn.
 6 years ago '07        #116
space
space
 Spid3yo said:

[pic - click to view]

If you don't know who this is, you better learn.
Thats Montee Ball right??? I thought he was bigger than that. But yeah I respect his gangster that boy runs hard.
 6 years ago '07        #117
space
space

College football's most dynamic and physically imposing running back

A candidate for the Heisman Trophy, Doak Walker Award, Maxwell Award and Walter Camp Player of the Year

Finalist for the Maxwell Award

Finalist for the Doak Walker Award

Finalists for Walter Camp Player of the Year
Consensus midseason All-American

Richardson has faced eight teams ranked among the top 51 nationally in total defense - no other Heisman Trophy contender has played more than five

Average rank of defenses Richardson has faced is 41.4 – no other Heisman Trophy contender's average rank is better than 76.8

Has faced five total defenses that rank in the top 20 nationally

Joins Tim Tebow and Cam Newton as the only players in SEC history to rush for 20 touchdowns

Accounted for 169 yards from scrimmage against No. 1 LSU's second-ranked defense, 54 more yards than his closest competition, Oregon's LaMichael James (115 yards from scrimmage)

Averages 142 all-purpose and 105 rush yards per game vs. five top-20 total defenses
An impressive 49.7 percent of his rushing yards this season have come after contact (787 of 1,583)

His 1,910 yards from scrimmage accounts for 36.7 percent of the Alabama offense in 2011

Has nine 100-yard rushing games - tied for the most in Alabama history - Mark Ingram, 2009

Lost just one fumble in 614 career touches

Has not lost a fumble in his last 550 touches

Ranks first in the SEC and fourth nationally in rushing with 1,583 yards

Ranks first in the SEC and fifth nationally with 20 rushing touchdowns, the most in UA history
Has 23 total touchdowns, which is tied for the second most in SEC history - Tim Tebow, 2007

Accounted for 104 first downs or touchdowns

Has 46 explosive plays of 12-yards or more

Get stronger as the game progresses with 59.3 percent of his rushing yards coming after the half

Averages 6.0 yards per carry and scores a touchdown every 12.6 touches

Ranks first in the SEC and eighth nationally with 164.7 all-purpose yards per game - second-highest average in UA history

Ranks first in the SEC and sixth nationally in scoring at 11.5 points per game

His 1,583 yards is the second-best total in a single-season at Alabama while his 1,976 all-purpose yards is third

Walter Camp National Player of the Week (Auburn)

Three-time SEC Offensive Player of the Week

Eight-time Alabama Offensive Player of the Week
 6 years ago '11        #118
DCballer40 
space
space
space
[quote=DCballer40;21408023]
 FeedTheBeast said:
If Trent leaves early he's the first RB taken.

Here you go fukk bwoy!!

QUOTE]

Now I have to ether you in your own sh*t. You showed 6 FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS 23 minutes long. Is that what they will show at the Heisman Ceremony. Where are the instand classic Heisman moments. n*gga posted 100 carries of Trent Richardson running into people and falling forward I cant believe you posted film against Florida and Ole Miss...and that n*gga still aint get BUSY on them suck a.ss teams. Trent had 181 and it was the most boriest sh*t ever. But more importantly wHERE ARE THE TDs against LSU and Arkansas, Alabama's 2 biggest games of the YEAR....dont worry I'll wait for you to create the film and post it

FACT: Richardson has 1 TD in the Tide's 3 biggest games this year. None against LSU and a 61 yard TD catch against Arkansas. He has NO RUSHING TDs in those games and he's suppose to be the Heisman winner as a RB

FACT: The Hunny Badger has MORE TDs against top 3 teams then Richardson. A forced fumble and recovery for a TD against Oregon ....and a 93 yard PR TD against Arkansas. Mathieu has more TDs in spotlight games playing NICKLE CB then your everydown back Trent Richardson

EDIT: He has more TDs playing on Special Teams then Richardson at RB

[video - click to view]

Make that another PR TD in a primetime game! If the boy don't at least split 1st place votes with Richardson in the South the Heisman voting is FLAWED! 2 Weeks in a row with his team down and reeling he ignites them with a non offensive TD. In his biggest games this year the boy has SHINED and made not only big plays but Heisman Moment plays! I have never seen a player with a nose for the ball/endzone like this since C. Woodson. You cant even speak on Richardson in the same breath. We saw a BETTER RB then him just LAST YEAR in Mark Ingram.

edit: Recovers a 3rd quarter fumble that enables LSU to take a 21-10. "THE HONEY BADGER TAKES WHAT IT WANTS"

Last edited by DCballer40; 12-03-2011 at 05:53 PM..
 12-03-2011, 04:47 PM         #119
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
Thats Montee Ball right??? I thought he was bigger than that. But yeah I respect his gangster that boy runs hard.
he lost like 20 lbs between last season and this season I think.
 6 years ago '11        #120
DCballer40 
space
space
space
Hold on wait DID this Alabama homer link an article from a ALABAMA affiliated site Yeh thats a very subjective article....way to show us all the kind of homer your lame a.ss is. But where are the boys' HEISMAN MOMENTS! While we are waiting the Honey Badger keeps making game saving plays! Thats what a Heisman winner looks like! A once in a lifetime type of player....who is the best player in the country.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy