Trent Richardson Heisman Pose On Auburn... :getoutthewayhoe: (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 dcballer40 said:
for you to even be a fan and say something so baseless is ridiculous. Your defense is literally on track to challenge the all time mark for total defense and ua's scoring defense allowed is the best in decades! You have only been in 1 close game which you lost. And you telling me some n*gga who scored 1 td in your 2 biggest game this year is the reason for 11 wins. Or the reason your defense shut out 2 teams and held 4 other to 7 or less points! Bobo the clown can run for 90 ypg behind that oline, bum a.ss lacy would avg 120 behind that line, a great back would avg 150-160, but a great back scores a rushing td against arky and lsu as well. How in the fu*k do you not win 11 games this year with that team and that putrid schedule. When no team outside of lsu was within 17 points

kent state (richardson 13 car 37 yards, 3 tds....the fu*k is he the goalline back)
ole miss (winless in the sec)
georgia southern (fcs school)
florida (garbage and you played them at home)
north texas (shutout)
vanderbilt (shutout)
ut (garbage and you played them at home)
auburn (the most putrid display of an offense ive seen in a rivalry game, defense gives up 7 points. You dont need oj simpson to win this game)
miss st (held to 131 yards of total offense in starksville, lacy rushes for 96 yards on 11 carries for 2 scores...you win with trent not even suiting up)
Thats 9 wins right there without throwing a forward pass

Psu (decently matched game of putrid offenses, but your defense was too strong and controlled but sides of the line of scrimmage)
lsu (losttttttttttt)
arkansas (at home, you might have to throw a few forward passes and hand it off to lacy or another replacement back to get the win...but the win ua's nonetheless)

3 games this year, your qb would need to drop back 18-22 times without richardson playing. 2 of them you still win, 1 of them you lose. 10 wins if macarrion decides to throw a game, 11 wins because its alabama and there is 1 capable rb to run the ball and not turn it over! The fu*k outta here, just look at that sh*t a.ss schedule!
bump!
 6 years ago '11        #82
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 dcballer40 said:
stop reading after that! I owned you in your own sh*t and now you retorting to name calling and speaking on other sports. You cant pick out 1 memoriable run from that slow a.ss 1995 throwback back. He's not a heisman type player. Alabama is just the taste of the town now. Its okay, it makes up for the great players alabama had in the 60s and 70s who didnt win it. Especially when ua owned the 70s.

Fu*king trent richardson cant even score a rushing td in his 2 biggest games of the year....now that i think of it....he didnt score a rushing td against auburn in the iron bowl

his 3 biggest games of the year (auburn, arkansas, lsu) he scored 2 tds (zero rushing) And he's the 2011 heisman winner
double bump!
 6 years ago '07        #83
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
If Trent Richardson was driving that White Bronco then OJ would be a free man in Tiajuana with Big Pun and Tupac.
 6 years ago '07        #84
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
But no rebuttal from YOU...so thats all that matters. Ive lurked on Boxden from time to time during my time in school. I know how you idiots roll on here. Nothing to say crack jokes. Well crack jokes...the FACTS are up
No its called agree to disagree dumbass bi*ch. Dafukk Im gonna argue for??? I aint trying to change your mind. Basically you faulting Trent for being on a stacked team. trent moves the ball and sometimes Lacy punches it in. Same thing when Trent backed up Ingram.

We scored 38 points against Arkansas Trent 17-126 3 catches for 85
We scored 42 on Auburn Trent 27-203
LSU?? whole offense was shut in a defensive battle Trent 23-89 5 catches for 80

So his lack of touchdowns in those first 2 games were not becuz he wasnt balling its only becuz someone else on the team punched it in. Nor does it indicate BAMA didnt score much. Nick Saban dont play that stat padding sh*t he runs his system and tries to spread the ball around. I get pissed when Trent comes out but thats how Saban rolls he will play Lacy for long stretches.......even had my whole house thinking he was hurt in The Iron Bowl but he wasnt.

Last edited by FeedTheBeast; 11-29-2011 at 12:58 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #85
space
space
Scarface, Full Metal Jacket, Goodfellas, Training Day and Bruce Almighty are all based on the life of Trent Richardson.
 6 years ago '11        #86
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
No its called agree to disagree dumbass bi*ch. Dafukk Im gonna argue for??? I aint trying to change your mind. Basically you faulting Trent for being on a stacked team. trent moves the ball and sometimes Lacy punches it in. Same thing when Trent backed up Ingram.

We scored 38 points against Arkansas Trent 17-126 3 catches for 85
We scored 42 on Auburn Trent 27-203
LSU?? whole offense was shut in a defensive battle Trent 23-89 5 catches for 80

So his lack of touchdowns in those first 2 games were not becuz he wasnt balling its only becuz someone else on the team punched it in. Nick Saban dont play that stat padding sh*t.
Because you have no rebuttal. Agree to disagree is not the way things get settled on Boxden. You called me a bi*ch and you want me to take the gentleman way about thingsa and agree to disagree with you! No fu*k you! Im going to ether you in here to yuou stop posting. You have nothing to say, there is no argument for Richardson.

You must be joking. Change my mind on Richardson winning the Heisman. He was never in my top 5

Matt Leinart, Reggie Bush, Mark Ingram, Tim Tebow ALL on stacked TEAMS....all made the plays, had the highlights and WON GAMES by themselves with 1st rounders all around them. Hell they also scored TDs against their fu*king RIVALS in the supposedly greatest Rivalry game of them all

All those points yet Trent couldnt get some parting TDs

You talking about lack of TDs...hell I can even go as further to talking about the average a.ss run per carry average. All those YAC yards he gets, all those plays of him dragging the defenders and this dude averaging a poultry 4 ypc against a team with a heartbeat on defense
 6 years ago '06        #87
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
This is what happens when you try to argue with stat junkies.... So out of all the 12 teams we played this year, Defensive Coordinators didn't implement a game plan going against Alabama geared to STOP the Run?? I've seen several teams try to stack 8 or 9 inthe box to Stop Trent on defense daring McCarron to beat us with his arm... Despite all that still put up solid numbers and sharing a backfield with Lacey and sometimes Fowler.

So you judging Trent's game based on Rushing TDs??? You sound like you one of these fantasy football nerds. So do we penalize players for catching the ball out of the backfield oppose to a QB handing the ball off to him??? So I don't even know why anyone would consider that a valid point??

You claim you've watch Trent "1995 Throwback style" play all season this year but doesn't realize the fact of the matter that Trent Closes Games out for Alabama. As the game goes on, Trent gets better & better. Too busy hatin with your salty a.ss

How about your ask your family member on Auburn's team what he thinks about Trent and 203 rushing yards he put up on them & get back with me on that...
 6 years ago '05        #88
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 illogik said:
It actually looks like he's getting ready to stiff arm someone... not the heisman pose.

this n*gga is easily the dumbest poster in the sportscenter
 6 years ago '11        #89
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
This is what happens when you try to argue with stat junkies.... So out of all the 12 teams we played this year, Defensive Coordinators didn't implement a game plan going against Alabama geared to STOP the Run?? I've seen several teams try to stack 8 or 9 inthe box to Stop Trent on defense daring McCarron to beat us with his arm... Despite all that still put up solid numbers and sharing a backfield with Lacey and sometimes Fowler.

So you judging Trent's game based on Rushing TDs??? You sound like you one of these fantasy football nerds. So do we penalize players for catching the ball out of the backfield oppose to a QB handing the ball off to him??? So I don't even know why anyone would consider that a valid point??

You claim you've watch Trent "1995 Throwback style" play all season this year but doesn't realize the fact of the matter that Trent Closes Games out for Alabama. As the game goes on, Trent gets better & better. Too busy hatin with your salty a.ss

How about your ask your family member on Auburn's team what he thinks about Trent and 203 rushing yards he put up on them & get back with me on that...

fu*k STATS...take your a.ss to Youtube and shoe me Richardson's HEISMAN "transcend time" Highlights. Dont link me full game reviews that are 5 minutes of long of all of UA's plays

We dont have to talk stats! I told the boy to post the videos and he couldnt....THAT WAS the original point. No one said Richardson wasnt a good RB. I made 2 points and backed them up. First being Trent didnt have Heisman Highlights....second was Alabama would still go 11-1 without him and go 12-0 with any of the other Heisman finalists. Now cry about that. Im getting back to this Macro Economic book for another hour or 2. I'll check this sh*tty thread in the am before my run

I saw what you did with your post and I wont allow you to do it! This was not a Richardson is not a good back argument from me...it was a Richardson is not a Heisman winner argument from me. It was also was a Alabama is STILL winning 11 games! I will not allow you try to change this fu*king thread 5 pages in! I will bump the entire 2 pages up if needed! I see what you are doing!

Last edited by DCballer40; 11-29-2011 at 01:16 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #90
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
Because you have no rebuttal. Agree to disagree is not the way things get settled on Boxden. You called me a bi*ch and you want me to take the gentleman way about thingsa and agree to disagree with you! No fu*k you! Im going to ether you in here to yuou stop posting. You have nothing to say, there is no argument for Richardson.

You must be joking. Change my mind on Richardson winning the Heisman. He was never in my top 5

Matt Leinart, Reggie Bush, Mark Ingram, Tim Tebow ALL on stacked TEAMS....all made the plays, had the highlights and WON GAMES by themselves with 1st rounders all around them. Hell they also scored TDs against their fu*king RIVALS in the supposedly greatest Rivalry game of them all

All those points yet Trent couldnt get some parting TDs

You talking about lack of TDs...hell I can even go as further to talking about the average a.ss run per carry average. All those YAC yards he gets, all those plays of him dragging the defenders and this dude averaging a poultry 4 ypc against a team with a heartbeat on defense
Dude you got me fukked up..........I aint trying to shake yo hand on no gentleman sh*t. Yall better tell this n*gga

There is nothing NOTHING u can post that would make me stop posting. I dont take this internet sh*t that serious bruh. Dafukk Im gonna hide from a poster on a website now??

Trent is a great RB whom will have a MUCH better career than Matt Leinart, Reggie Bush, Lendale White and all them other over-hyped USC products. Bush has some amazing highlights but I guarantee no NFL GM would take Bush over Trent. Trent constantly faces 8-9 man fronts becuz our QB is young and teams try to force our hand. But he still managed 1600 yards.

So post all that stats you want and continue to "ether" me............I aint going nowhere.
 6 years ago '11        #91
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
I honestly believe Mathieu should be GETTING ALOT more love then he is. He has TOO MANY Heisman/Game changing plays this year. Against Oregon, against WV, PR down 7-14 against Arkansas. This is LSU team is going down in the history books and will probably have no major Offensive Awards to take home. Probably no Defensive awards either. After Mathie, Luck...the Cardinals are a 7-6 team without him, then Barkley, then RG3. Lets be real without Richardson Bama is STILL 11-1 and Lacy rushes for 1100-1250 easy behind that line. Also your defense doesnt let anyone of those sh*t offenses you played against score...15 points wins you every game this year
EDIT: I forgot about the synthetic weed fiasco...yeh thats why he isnt getting any firm Heisman love. He will win the Bednarik Award since Hightower will take the Butkus.
Original post by me...not downplaying Richardson at all just stating what I feel and later backed it up!
 6 years ago '11        #92
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
I honestly believe Mathieu should be GETTING ALOT more love then he is. He has TOO MANY Heisman/Game changing plays this year. Against Oregon, against WV, PR down 7-14 against Arkansas. This is LSU team is going down in the history books and will probably have no major Offensive Awards to take home. Probably no Defensive awards either. After Mathie, Luck...the Cardinals are a 7-6 team without him, then Barkley, then RG3. Lets be real without Richardson Bama is STILL 11-1 and Lacy rushes for 1100-1250 easy behind that line. Also your defense doesnt let anyone of those sh*t offenses you played against score...15 points wins you every game this year

EDIT: I forgot about the synthetic weed fiasco...yeh thats why he isnt getting any firm Heisman love. He will win the Bednarik Award since Hightower will take the Butkus.
 FeedTheBeast said:
Its not an MVP award............it goes to the best player. So Trent gets penalized becuz he has talent around him?? You think Mathieu balls out like that without that secondary being so deep?? They can send dude on a blitz and still have studs back in coverage. I do agree that Luck improves Stanford by a whole lot but he fukked up too much for yaboi.
 DCballer40 said:
And with that said, it goes to Matt Barkley. If it were an MVP award it would go to Luck. Richardson can be replaced by an equally good back. Either Montee Ball or David Wilson from VT....Also Trent doesnt get penalized...he has done NOTHING to help Alabama win a game they couldnt without him...therefor he is not the best player in the country. Had they beaten LSU his 160 yards of total of offense could of held sometype of weight
 FeedTheBeast said:
Trent can be replaced??? Have you watched this man play. NO ONE runs like him!!
 DCballer40 said:
Did they beat LSU? Like I said before BUT YOU DONT WANT TO LISTEN! Alabama still goes 11-1 without him. He is not the best player in the country. He runs hard...OKAY so what.

Out of the last 5 RBs to win the Heisman THEY ALL WON games NO OTHER player in the country regardless of position could have.

Bush
Dayne
Ricky Williams
Mark Ingram
Eddie George
Continuing dialogue...notice Im not talking about TDs and what not...Just stating the boy has no Heisman moments and he could be replaced in UA's offense with an effective player not a great player and UA would manage those 11 wins
 6 years ago '06        #93
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 DCballer40 said:
Auburn (the most putrid display of an offense Ive seen in a rivalry game, defense gives up 7 points. You dont need OJ Simpson to win this game)
stopped reading here... stop pretending u WATCHED any of these games... U DIDNT. defense didnt give up ANY points. thanks for trying
 6 years ago '11        #94
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Dude you got me fukked up..........I aint trying to shake yo hand on no gentleman sh*t. Yall better tell this n*gga

There is nothing NOTHING u can post that would make me stop posting. I dont take this internet sh*t that serious bruh. Dafukk Im gonna hide from a poster on a website now??

Trent is a great RB whom will have a MUCH better career than Matt Leinart, Reggie Bush, Lendale White and all them other over-hyped USC products. Bush has some amazing highlights but I guarantee no NFL GM would take Bush over Trent. Trent constantly faces 8-9 man fronts becuz our QB is young and teams try to force our hand. But he still managed 1600 yards.

So post all that stats you want and continue to "ether" me............I aint going nowhere.
Ofcourse you play to people on a messagboard at 2:22am....who is Yall Its me and you talking, stop trying to bring an audience. Clown sh*t. WE TALKING ABOUT COLLEGE n*gga! Not the NFL! Reggie Bush = GOAT in CFB HISTORY! The fu*k are you smoking to even compare Trent Richardson to the bull Reggie Bush! Reggie Bush played in 2 regular seasons without losing a fu*king game. Trent Richardson been on 2 teams in back to back years and lost AT HOME in the season's BIGGEST games!
 6 years ago '07        #95
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
fu*k STATS...take your a.ss to Youtube and shoe me Richardson's HEISMAN "transcend time" Highlights. Dont link me full game reviews that are 5 minutes of long of all of UA's plays

We dont have to talk stats! I told the boy to post the videos and he couldnt....THAT WAS the original point. No one said Richardson wasnt a good RB. I made 2 points and backed them up. First being Trent didnt have Heisman Highlights....second was Alabama would still go 11-1 without him and go 12-0 with any of the other Heisman finalists. Now cry about that. Im getting back to this Macro Economic book for another hour or 2. I'll check this sh*tty thread in the am before my run

I saw what you did with your post and I wont allow you to do it! This was not a Richardson is not a good back argument from me...it was a Richardson is not a Heisman winner argument from me. It was also was a Alabama is STILL winning 11 games! I will not allow you try to change this fu*king thread 5 pages in! I will bump the entire 2 pages up if needed! I see what you are doing!

n*gga we dont make the videos!!

I posted what I could find. Heisman doesnt go to the most exciting player it goes to the best player. Trent is throwback blue collar workhorse type of RB. He trying to get positive yards and move the chains. He aint like Reggie Bush at USC always reversing field or looking for cutback lanes to break it long. If you dont like that style then thats cool but you act like style is greater than substance. How old are you dude?? U must be young becuz yall young n*ggas grew up on too much sportscenter and dont appreciate good hard nosed football just deep passes and long runs where the dude zigs and zags everywhere.

n*gga you getting way too emotional talmbout you gonna bump the last 2 pages........no one cares bruh it aint that serious. Thanks for blowing up my thread tho...........this sh*t going plat!! Me and Lil Wayne the only n*ggas doing it like that!!
 6 years ago '06        #96
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 DCballer40 said:
Stop reading after that! I owned you in your own sh*t and now you retorting to name calling and speaking on OTHER sports. You cant pick out 1 memoriable run from that slow a.ss 1995 throwback Back. He's not a Heisman type player. Alabama is just the taste of the town now. Its okay, it makes up for the great players Alabama had in the 60s and 70s who didnt win it. Especially when UA OWNED the 70s.

fu*king Trent Richardson cant even score a rushing TD in his 2 biggest games of the year....now that I think of it....He didnt score a rushing TD against Auburn in the Iron Bowl

His 3 biggest games of the year (Auburn, Arkansas, LSU) he scored 2 TDs (ZERO rushing) and he's the 2011 Heisman winner
holy sh*t, u really r mentally retarded aren't you? y the fu*k is anybody arguing with this guy? :banghead:
 6 years ago '11        #97
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
stopped reading here... stop pretending u WATCHED any of these games... U DIDNT. defense didnt give up ANY points. thanks for trying
Good thanks for claryfying...so that ANOTHER game Macarrion wouldn't have to attempt a forward pass if Richardson wasn't playing. And seriously Alabama fans why try to make EVERY possible thread about UA this and UA that. Ive already said the defense was amazing...they are the true MVP of the team. By you claryfying that proves you didnt need Trent Richardson in that game

Defense gives up ZERO points, Richardson scores ZERO points
 6 years ago '11        #98
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
holy sh*t, u really r mentally retarded aren't you? y the fu*k is anybody arguing with this guy? :banghead:
Mentally retarded? Did Trent score some TDs that I wasn't aware of?

Auburn

Arkansas

LSU

Point out where he scored more than 2 TDs in these games. Point out the rushing TDs!....Dont worry I'll wait for your lame joke talking about me and not addressing what I just posted
 6 years ago '07        #99
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
Ofcourse you play to people on a messagboard at 2:22am....who is Yall Its me and you talking, stop trying to bring an audience. Clown sh*t. WE TALKING ABOUT COLLEGE n*gga! Not the NFL! Reggie Bush = GOAT in CFB HISTORY! The fu*k are you smoking to even compare Trent Richardson to the bull Reggie Bush! Reggie Bush played in 2 regular seasons without losing a fu*king game. Trent Richardson been on 2 teams in back to back years and lost AT HOME in the season's BIGGEST games!
R U serious??? n*gga talking to me like Im challenging him like we bout to f!ght and Im trying to get him jumped.
How dafukk am I trying to bring an audience. You taking this sh*t too literally. Its not that serious bruh. n*gga trying to win an argument online........that sh*t never happens dude. I post here to fukk wit sensitive a.ss n*ggas like you who want people to bow down and pay homage. bi*ch fukk you!!

n*gga I been home sick all day sleep on that Theraflu and now I cant sleep.

Reggis Bush is garbage!! Fukk what he did in 2 years with all that talent around him. Dude had a Heisman QB riding with him. If Trent had that and made the defense play straight up he would have 2,000 yards easy.

Your opinion dont mean sh*t..........at least not to the Beast. Oh sh*t that rhymes might be my new sig.
 6 years ago '11        #100
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
n*gga we dont make the videos!!

I posted what I could find. Heisman doesnt go to the most exciting player it goes to the best player. Trent is throwback blue collar workhorse type of RB. He trying to get positive yards and move the chains. He aint like Reggie Bush at USC always reversing field or looking for cutback lanes to break it long. If you dont like that style then thats cool but you act like style is greater than substance. How old are you dude?? U must be young becuz yall young n*ggas grew up on too much sportscenter and dont appreciate good hard nosed football just deep passes and long runs where the dude zigs and zags everywhere.

n*gga you getting way too emotional talmbout you gonna bump the last 2 pages........no one cares bruh it aint that serious. Thanks for blowing up my thread tho...........this sh*t going plat!! Me and Lil Wayne the only n*ggas doing it like that!!
Dont worry my n*gga. Good to put your a.ss in check. You the quickest n*gga on here to back up some Alabama sh*t. But you speechless in here. No rebuttal can be made. A whole paragraph above and you didnt even try to refute anything related to Trent. You still talking about the NFL and sh*t, trying to be a scout. And we suppose to be talking about the Heisman and Heisman highlights. Reggie cut back and score...Richardson cut back get tired and fall down (see Auburn game)
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy