Trent Richardson Heisman Pose On Auburn... :getoutthewayhoe: (pic)

most viewed right now
 144
NBA Chicago Bull Pg Rajon Rondo suspended 1 game by team
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside Dec 5 - Hell of South Korean dog meat farms exposed
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Unmarried pastor gets knocked up: DesireÉ allen is neither sorry nor ..
14 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
TH35 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$76,607 | Props total: 6393 6393
i think Trent gets the doak and then gets invited to the heisman ceremony... right now luck leads him and there is no more games for yall before the heisman ceremony, i'm just stating the facts.
 5 years ago '11        #62
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 41 41
Ive watched plenty of him...you cant even name 5 Heisman moments from the bull. Name me them, name me a game changing play he made on offense to win the game. Name them! I can name 5 plays in 1 game Reggie Bush made on a STACKED USC sqaud to win games or Heisman momemts. I can name 3 or 4 to win the games for Ingram. Ricky Williams...EASY, Eddie George...EASY, I can also name 3 or 4 Heisman highlights of Heisman runner ups EASY.

The boy Richardson is not a Heisman winning candidate...monster tailback and damn good pro prospect yes. But nothing Screams he's the best player in the country nor is he. Its a down year and the media is in love with the SEC. Best 2 teams in the SEC...only right for them to hand the most prestigious award to someone in the SEC...I get it, but the boy Richardson aint it. Alabama up to 2009 had ZERO Heisman and at that point they had been playing for at least 95 years...and in the last 3 seasons they're going to have 2
 5 years ago '11        #63
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 41 41
 FeedTheBeast said:
Trent had almost 200 yards total against LSU...........that loss was NOT his fault just like the ASU was not Barkley's fault.
BOY STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had 169 total yards. fu*k outta here with that 200 sh*t. 89 yards rushing...80 receiving. NO TDS! and they lost at home. He couldn't score 1 TD at the crib, hell his team couldnt get inside the 30 yardline

Where is the Heisman highlight!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '11        #64
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 41 41
Look here, I have to get some reading done....please you guys link Richardson's Heisman Highlights for all to see in here. Please....we shouldnt have to argue and go back and forth about the Heisman 13 weeks into the season. There should be plays a plenty to post. I mean real talk there should be. Youtube is there for you guys. I'll be back in an hour or so
 5 years ago '07        #65
FeedTheBeast 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$12,176 | Props total: 5417 5417
 DCballer40 said:
Look here, I have to get some reading done....please you guys link Richardson's Heisman Highlights for all to see in here. Please....we shouldnt have to argue and go back and forth about the Heisman 13 weeks into the season. There should be plays a plenty to post. I mean real talk there should be. Youtube is there for you guys. I'll be back in an hour or so
If Trent leaves early he's the first RB taken.

Here you go fukk bwoy!!


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #66
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 41 41
[QUOTE=FeedTheBeast;21407688]If Trent leaves early he's the first RB taken.

Here you go fukk bwoy!!

QUOTE]

Now I have to ether you in your own sh*t. You showed 6 FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS 23 minutes long. Is that what they will show at the Heisman Ceremony. Where are the instand classic Heisman moments. n*gga posted 100 carries of Trent Richardson running into people and falling forward I cant believe you posted film against Florida and Ole Miss...and that n*gga still aint get BUSY on them suck a.ss teams. Trent had 181 and it was the most boriest sh*t ever. But more importantly wHERE ARE THE TDs against LSU and Arkansas, Alabama's 2 biggest games of the YEAR....dont worry I'll wait for you to create the film and post it

FACT: Richardson has 1 TD in the Tide's 2 biggest games this year. None against LSU and a 61 yard TD catch against Arkansas. He has NO RUSHING TDs in those games and he's suppose to be the Heisman winner as a RB

FACT: The Hunny Badger has MORE TDs against top 3 teams then Richardson. A forced fumble and recovery for a TD against Oregon ....and a 93 yard PR TD against Arkansas. Mathieu has more TDs in spotlight games playing NICKLE CB then your everydown back Trent Richardson

EDIT: He has more TDs playing on Special Teams then Richardson at RB


Last edited by DCballer40; 11-28-2011 at 10:48 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #67
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 41 41

[video - click to view]




[video - click to view]


and just for the fu*k of it


[video - click to view]

 11-29-2011, 12:01 AM         #68
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you think we win 11 games without richardson you have to be a fu*king idiot...

Can't even argue with you dumb n*ggas anymore, your worth nothing but a simple gif now.


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #69
Kadroan 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$29,738 | Props total: 3580 3580
he deserves it
 5 years ago '07        #70
FeedTheBeast 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$12,176 | Props total: 5417 5417
Oh you one of them ESPN highlight n*ggas. You the type of n*gga that watch boxing for knockouts and dont appreciate skilled f!ghters picking someone apart for 7-8 rounds. You the type of n*gga that watch NBA games and turns the channel after 5 minutes unless you see an alley oop or a behind the back pass.

If you cant appreciate Trents running style where he bangs and bangs on the other team until they just dont wont no more. The way he drags 2-3 players damn near every play. His combination of speed, strength and vision.....the you not a real football fan. Dude is so strong that he hasnt even maxed out his bench press becuz the coaches dont want him to hurt himself. Watch this dudes combine numbers go thru the roof.

Its hard to evaluate offensive players at BAMA becuz we play such a conservative style and focus more on moving the chains than the home run. Julio Jones....best rookie WR in the league hands down. But he didnt have a gazillion TDs at BAMA or a lot of electrifying highlights. A few here and there but it was just basic fundamental football to move the chains.


I dont like debating guys whom google stats and sh*t.............watch the games. Aint no fukkin way you gonna tell me Mathieu is Heisman material over T-Rich. Mathieu does get burned quite often and Dre KirkPatrick was kicking his a.ss on special teams and he took a cheap shot on Dre that he got flagged for out of frustration. That lil n*gga is tight but he is playing on a loaded defense. They would be tight with or without him.
 5 years ago '07        #71
FeedTheBeast 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$12,176 | Props total: 5417 5417
This is what T-Rich is doing while Honey Badger is smoking fake weed


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #72
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 41 41
 antoniob 321 said:
If you think we win 11 games without richardson you have to be a fu*king idiot...

Can't even argue with you dumb n*ggas anymore, your worth nothing but a simple gif now.


[pic - click to view]

For you to even be a fan and say something so baseless is ridiculous. Your defense is LITERALLY on track to challenge the ALL TIME mark for Total Defense and UA's scoring defense allowed is the best in decades! You have only been in 1 close game which you lost. And you telling me some n*gga WHO scored 1 TD in your 2 biggest game this year is the reason for 11 wins. Or the reason your defense shut out 2 teams and held 4 other to 7 or less points! Bobo the clown can run for 90 ypg behind that Oline, bum a.ss Lacy would avg 120 behind that line, a great back would avg 150-160, but a great BACK scores a rushing TD against Arky and LSU as well. How in the fu*k do you not win 11 games this year with that TEAM and that putrid schedule. When no team outside of LSU was within 17 points

Kent State (Richardson 13 car 37 yards, 3 TDs....the fu*k is he the goalline back)
Ole Miss (winless in the SEC)
Georgia Southern (FCS school)
Florida (garbage and you played them at home)
North Texas (SHUTOUT)
Vanderbilt (SHUTOUT)
UT (garbage and you played them at home)
Auburn (the most putrid display of an offense Ive seen in a rivalry game, defense gives up ZERO points. You dont need OJ Simpson to win this game)
Miss St (held to 131 yards of TOTAL OFFENSE in Starksville, Lacy rushes for 96 yards on 11 carries for 2 scores...you win with Trent not even suiting up)
Thats 9 wins right there without throwing a forward pass

PSU (decently matched game of putrid offenses, but your defense was too strong and controlled but sides of the line of scrimmage)
LSU (LOSTTTTTTTTTTT)
Arkansas (AT HOME, you might have to throw a few forward passes and hand it off to Lacy or another replacement back to get the win...but the win UA's nonetheless)

3 games this year, your QB would need to drop back 18-22 times without Richardson playing. 2 of them you still win, 1 of them you lose. 10 wins if Macarrion decides to throw a game, 11 wins because its Alabama and there is 1 capable RB to run the ball and not turn it over! The fu*k outta here, just look at that sh*t a.ss schedule!


Last edited by DCballer40; 11-29-2011 at 02:17 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #73
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 41 41
 FeedTheBeast said:
Oh you one of them ESPN highlight n*ggas. You the type of n*gga that watch boxing for knockouts and dont appreciate skilled f!ghters picking someone apart for 7-8 rounds. You the type of n*gga that watch NBA games and turns the channel after 5 minutes unless you see an alley oop or a behind the back pass.

If you cant appreciate Trents running style where he bangs and bangs on the other team until they just dont wont no more. The way he drags 2-3 players damn near every play. His combination of speed, strength and vision.....the you not a real football fan. Dude is so strong that he hasnt even maxed out his bench press becuz the coaches dont want him to hurt himself. Watch this dudes combine numbers go thru the roof.

Its hard to evaluate offensive players at BAMA becuz we play such a conservative style and focus more on moving the chains than the home run. Julio Jones....best rookie WR in the league hands down. But he didnt have a gazillion TDs at BAMA or a lot of electrifying highlights. A few here and there but it was just basic fundamental football to move the chains.


I dont like debating guys whom google stats and sh*t.............watch the games. Aint no fukkin way you gonna tell me Mathieu is Heisman material over T-Rich. Mathieu does get burned quite often and Dre KirkPatrick was kicking his a.ss on special teams and he took a cheap shot on Dre that he got flagged for out of frustration. That lil n*gga is tight but he is playing on a loaded defense. They would be tight with or without him.
Stop reading after that! I owned you in your own sh*t and now you retorting to name calling and speaking on OTHER sports. You cant pick out 1 memoriable run from that slow a.ss 1995 throwback Back. He's not a Heisman type player. Alabama is just the taste of the town now. Its okay, it makes up for the great players Alabama had in the 60s and 70s who didnt win it. Especially when UA OWNED the 70s.

fu*king Trent Richardson cant even score a rushing TD in his 2 biggest games of the year....now that I think of it....He didnt score a rushing TD against Auburn in the Iron Bowl

His 3 biggest games of the year (Auburn, Arkansas, LSU) he scored 2 TDs (ZERO rushing) and he's the 2011 Heisman winner


Last edited by DCballer40; 11-29-2011 at 12:29 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #74
Against D Grain 
space
avatar space
space
$6,257 | Props total: 125 125
I don't know why you guys go back & fourth with this DCBaller dude on here, dude is clearly a troll who can't even post the teams he reps but instead comes into every thread hating on teams.

I've notice that you can talk sh*t about everybody team on BXSC but too scared to list your teams?? Nobody cares about your opinion f*ggot with all these long a.ss essay you type on here..
 5 years ago '07        #75
FeedTheBeast 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$12,176 | Props total: 5417 5417
 DCballer40 said:
For you to even be a fan and say something so baseless is ridiculous. Your defense is LITERALLY on track to challenge the ALL TIME mark for Total Defense and UA's scoring defense allowed is the best in decades! You have only been in 1 close game which you lost. And you telling me some n*gga WHO scored 1 TD in your 2 biggest game this year is the reason for 11 wins. Or the reason your defense shut out 2 teams and held 4 other to 7 or less points! Bobo the clown can run for 90 ypg behind that Oline, bum a.ss Lacy would avg 120 behind that line, a great back would avg 150-160, but a great BACK scores a rushing TD against Arky and LSU as well. How in the fu*k do you not win 11 games this year with that TEAM and that putrid schedule. When no team outside of LSU was within 17 points

Kent State (Richardson 13 car 37 yards, 3 TDs....the fu*k is he the goalline back)
Ole Miss (winless in the SEC)
Georgia Southern (FCS school)
Florida (garbage and you played them at home)
North Texas (SHUTOUT)
Vanderbilt (SHUTOUT)
UT (garbage and you played them at home)
Auburn (the most putrid display of an offense Ive seen in a rivalry game, defense gives up 7 points. You dont need OJ Simpson to win this game)
Miss St (held to 131 yards of TOTAL OFFENSE in Starksville, Lacy rushes for 96 yards on 11 carries for 2 scores...you win with Trent not even suiting up)
Thats 9 wins right there without throwing a forward pass

PSU (decently matched game of putrid offenses, but your defense was too strong and controlled but sides of the line of scrimmage)
LSU (LOSTTTTTTTTTTT)
Arkansas (AT HOME, you might have to throw a few forward passes and hand it off to Lacy or another replacement back to get the win...but the win UA's nonetheless)

3 games this year, your QB would need to drop back 18-22 times without Richardson playing. 2 of them you still win, 1 of them you lose. 10 wins if Macarrion decides to throw a game, 11 wins because its Alabama and there is 1 capable RB to run the ball and not turn it over! The fu*k outta here, just look at that sh*t a.ss schedule!


Dude posting term papers and sh*t. Dafukk!!

If aliens kidnapped and extracted the DNA of Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, Jerome Bettis, Bo Jackson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Lee, Muhammad Ali and Andre 3000............the product would be Trent Richardson. TRUE STORY bi*ch!!!
 5 years ago '07        #76
FeedTheBeast 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$12,176 | Props total: 5417 5417
Trent Richardson has been in every SAW movie but he never dies!!!
 5 years ago '07        #77
FeedTheBeast 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$12,176 | Props total: 5417 5417
Trent Richardson is the reason BigFoot hides in the woods...........he heard Trent been looking for his a.ss!!
 5 years ago '07        #78
FeedTheBeast 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$12,176 | Props total: 5417 5417
Trent Richardson can go to Burger King and get a Big Mac...........can your Heisman candidate do that???
 5 years ago '11        #79
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 41 41
 Against D Grain said:
I don't know why you guys go back & fourth with this DCBaller dude on here, dude is clearly a troll who can't even post the teams he reps but instead comes into every thread hating on teams.

I've notice that you can talk sh*t about everybody team on BXSC but too scared to list your teams?? Nobody cares about your opinion f*ggot with all these long a.ss essay you type on here..
I dont play that school spirit bullsh*t. Im a part-time sports gambler/poker plaer with 2 undergrad degrees and a Masters. I give 2 sh*ts about wearing school colors and being Homers all day on the internet. I look at everything subjectively and make bets accordingly....GET MAD!
 5 years ago '11        #80
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 41 41
 FeedTheBeast said:
Dude posting term papers and sh*t. Dafukk!!

If aliens kidnapped and extracted the DNA of Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, Jerome Bettis, Bo Jackson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Lee, Muhammad Ali and Andre 3000............the product would be Trent Richardson. TRUE STORY bi*ch!!!
But no rebuttal from YOU...so thats all that matters. Ive lurked on Boxden from time to time during my time in school. I know how you idiots roll on here. Nothing to say crack jokes. Well crack jokes...the FACTS are up


Last edited by DCballer40; 11-29-2011 at 12:46 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Pusha T Is A B*ITCH & He's Scared Of Drake
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
52 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
81 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Last Tango in Paris Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
102 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy