Trent Richardson Heisman Pose On Auburn... :getoutthewayhoe: (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Birdman's Back said:
Top 25 (in total defense) Defenses T-Rich faced: LSU (#2), Florida (#10), Penn State (#11), Vanderbilt (#19), Kent State (#20)
- vs. Kent State: 13 carries, 30 yards, 3 TD; 1 catch, 16 yards (worst game of the year and only played a half)
- vs. Penn State: 26 carries, 106 yards, 2 TD; 4 catches, 19 yards; 1 KOR, 19 yards
- vs. Vanderbilt: 19 carries, 107 yards, 1 TD; 2 catches, 1 yard
- vs. LSU: 23 carries, 89 yards; 5 catches, 80 yards; 1 KOR, 23 yards
- vs. Florida: 29 carries, 181 yards, 2 TD; 2 catches, 27 yards
you damn well kent state aint a real top 20 defense. them n*ggas aint play nobody
 6 years ago '11        #42
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 5176 5176
fu*k u TS for dat pic man dat sh*t hurts my soul

WAR EAGLE

And beat Lsu....sh*t.....if I gotta choose ill at least ride 4 da home state

Last edited by Ant O; 11-28-2011 at 07:31 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #43
eYe_SeE_MoNeY 
space
space
$518 | Props total: 9 9
 BriDigiDigi1 said:
Mathiew best player in the country.
Real talk :agreement6:
 6 years ago '05        #44
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
The Most underwhelming Heisman race in a very long time.......lol @ Richardson......man......what the ef happened this year to the studs/obvious Heisman winners?
 6 years ago '10        #45
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,491 | Props total: 9780 9780
 FeedTheBeast said:
Only on BX will n*ggas hate on anything I swear.

I aint wit all that back and forth bullsh*t becuz Im liable to look one of yall bi*ches up, catch a flight(coach of course its a recession bi*ch), cop dat rent a car, ride thru the hood cop a 40 and some bud from some lil n*gga in a white T wit Rollo paper on his teeth flashing his grill, gps my way to yo crib and smack p!ss fire out yo hoe a.ss.

So if not Trent who you got and why??

Notice its 2 USC fans.........dont be mad at the world. Blame Bush.
n*gga please
Barkley should win it
 6 years ago '07        #46
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 FlamboyantOne said:
The Most underwhelming Heisman race in a very long time.......lol @ Richardson......man......what the ef happened this year to the studs/obvious Heisman winners?
I'd definitely agree w/ that this year proves how much of a popularity contest it really is.
 6 years ago '11        #47
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 JayDawn said:
word,

without him ain't no way that offense gets 6 points
and with him they score 6 points, Great Heisman highlight
 6 years ago '10        #48
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,491 | Props total: 9780 9780
 DCballer40 said:
and with him they score 6 points, Great Heisman highlight
sarcasm
 6 years ago '11        #49
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Only on BX will n*ggas hate on anything I swear.

I aint wit all that back and forth bullsh*t becuz Im liable to look one of yall bi*ches up, catch a flight(coach of course its a recession bi*ch), cop dat rent a car, ride thru the hood cop a 40 and some bud from some lil n*gga in a white T wit Rollo paper on his teeth flashing his grill, gps my way to yo crib and smack p!ss fire out yo hoe a.ss.

So if not Trent who you got and why??

Notice its 2 USC fans.........dont be mad at the world. Blame Bush.
I honestly believe Mathieu should be GETTING ALOT more love then he is. He has TOO MANY Heisman/Game changing plays this year. Against Oregon, against WV, PR down 7-14 against Arkansas. This is LSU team is going down in the history books and will probably have no major Offensive Awards to take home. Probably no Defensive awards either. After Mathie, Luck...the Cardinals are a 7-6 team without him, then Barkley, then RG3. Lets be real without Richardson Bama is STILL 11-1 and Lacy rushes for 1100-1250 easy behind that line. Also your defense doesnt let anyone of those sh*t offenses you played against score...15 points wins you every game this year

EDIT: I forgot about the synthetic weed fiasco...yeh thats why he isnt getting any firm Heisman love. He will win the Bednarik Award since Hightower will take the Butkus.

Last edited by DCballer40; 11-28-2011 at 08:54 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #50
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 DCballer40 said:
I honestly believe Mathieu should be GETTING ALOT more love then he is. He has TOO MANY Heisman/Game changing plays this year. Against Oregon, against WV, PR down 7-14 against Arkansas. This is LSU team is going down in the history books and will probably have no major Offensive Awards to take home. Probably no Defensive awards either. After Mathie, Luck...the Cardinals are a 7-6 team without him, then Barkley, then RG3. Lets be real without Richardson Bama is STILL 11-1 and Lacy rushes for 1100-1250 easy behind that line. Also your defense doesnt let anyone of those sh*t offenses you played against score...15 points wins you every game this year

EDIT: I forgot about the synthetic weed fiasco...yeh thats why he isnt getting any firm Heisman love. He will win the Bednarik Award since Hightower will take the Butkus.
Its not an MVP award............it goes to the best player. So Trent gets penalized becuz he has talent around him?? You think Mathieu balls out like that without that secondary being so deep?? They can send dude on a blitz and still have studs back in coverage. I do agree that Luck improves Stanford by a whole lot but he fukked up too much for yaboi.
 6 years ago '11        #51
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Its not an MVP award............it goes to the best player. So Trent gets penalized becuz he has talent around him?? You think Mathieu balls out like that without that secondary being so deep?? They can send dude on a blitz and still have studs back in coverage. I do agree that Luck improves Stanford by a whole lot but he fukked up too much for yaboi.
And with that said, it goes to Matt Barkley. If it were an MVP award it would go to Luck. Richardson can be replaced by an equally good back. Either Montee Ball or David Wilson from VT....Also Trent doesnt get penalized...he has done NOTHING to help Alabama win a game they couldnt without him...therefor he is not the best player in the country. Had they beaten LSU his 160 yards of total of offense could of held sometype of weight

Last edited by DCballer40; 11-28-2011 at 09:21 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
And with that said, it goes to Matt Barkley. If it were an MVP award it would go to Luck. Richardson can be replaced by an equally good back. Either Montee Ball or David Wilson from VT..goodnight to you sir.

/thread
Trent can be replaced??? Have you watched this man play. NO ONE runs like him!!
 6 years ago '11        #53
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Trent can be replaced??? Have you watched this man play. NO ONE runs like him!!
Did they beat LSU? Like I said before BUT YOU DONT WANT TO LISTEN! Alabama still goes 11-1 without him. He is not the best player in the country. He runs hard...OKAY so what.

Out of the last 5 RBs to win the Heisman THEY ALL WON games NO OTHER player in the country regardless of position could have.

Bush
Dayne
Ricky Williams
Mark Ingram
Eddie George
 6 years ago '10        #54
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 DCballer40 said:
Did they beat LSU? Like I said before BUT YOU DONT WANT TO LISTEN! Alabama still goes 11-1 without him. He is not the best player in the country. He runs hard...OKAY so what.

Out of the last 5 RBs to win the Heisman THEY ALL WON games NO OTHER player in the country regardless of position could have.

Bush
Dayne
Ricky Williams
Mark Ingram
Eddie George

so mathieu don't deserve it either cuz lsu couldve went 12-0 without him
 6 years ago '07        #55
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 jayjay2 said:
This isn't MVP and maybe they couldn't have.
 6 years ago '07        #56
space
space
 DCballer40 said:

Bush
Dayne
Ricky Williams
Mark Ingram
Eddie George
Did Barkley beat Arizona State??? Yeah they have a monster defsne compared to LSU.
 6 years ago '11        #57
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 jayjay2 said:
1. I didnt say Mattieu deserved it...I said he should be mentioned alot more
2. I'm not to sure they aren't losing 1 early in the season. His turnovers that he created or scooped in scored were in TIGHT ballgames. Thats not opinion thats fact. Go check the games out. Even the PR for a TD last week....down 7. Those are Heisman moments. I cant even remember Richardson's Heisman moment of the year....oh when he juked the guy twice and scored a TD....whoopee. Or last week in a decided ballgame with a few minutes remaining he barely stiffs the guy off of him and rumbles across the field and gets tackled. Great Heisman moment
 6 years ago '11        #58
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Did Barkley beat Arizona State??? Yeah they have a monster defsne compared to LSU.
25-32 233 2 TDs...the boy cant stop ASU from scoring 40+ points. You take Richardson off of UA and put Barkley in...12-0 and they would of scored 20+ against LSU at the crib. Put Luck on UA...27+ against LSU at the crib. Hell put RG3 they win. Lacey is more then a capable RB behind that line. Richardson aint winning no ballgames for Alabama. Now other teams yes, but not Alabama and he didnt and NOT doing anything to beat LSU. Thats why he doesnt deserve the Heisman
 6 years ago '06        #59
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 DCballer40 said:

Bush
Dayne
Ricky Williams
Mark Ingram
Eddie George
^^ hasnt watched Richardson at all...

Gatorfan2611 said:
you damn well kent state aint a real top 20 defense. them n*ggas aint play nobody
they're ranked in the top 20...

finishim said:

cuz it looks to me like ball faced better and performed better, quality>quantity
no he didnt, thanks for not even reading it...

Coco4pr3z said:
how richardson gonna get the heisman when he isn't even the best player on bama and doesnt show up in big games? matta fact...

ur a moron.
 6 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 DCballer40 said:
25-32 233 2 TDs...the boy cant stop ASU from scoring 40+ points. You take Richardson off of UA and put Barkley in...12-0 and they would of scored 20+ against LSU at the crib. Put Luck on UA...27+ against LSU at the crib. Hell put RG3 they win. Lacey is more then a capable RB behind that line. Richardson aint winning no ballgames for Alabama. Now other teams yes, but not Alabama and he didnt and NOT doing anything to beat LSU. Thats why he doesnt deserve the Heisman
Trent had almost 200 yards total against LSU...........that loss was NOT his fault just like the ASU was not Barkley's fault.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy