Floyd Mayweather Jr "I Been Told The Boy May 5th Is The Day, Sign The Contract, I'm Here Waiting"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #141
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
Floyd Da Gawd!
 6 years ago '08        #142
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
I think Marquez is the only f!ghter that gives PAC trouble. Its like a true chemistry, everytime these two f!ghts it would surely be a close f!ght. With that said I think he has a chance of winning a
f!ght against Mayweather.. Just cause he's faster and got a knock out power and mentally he ain't going to see Marquez face in that ring. He's gonna see mayweather's face who accuse him of this and that..and I think that'll give him motivation to want to win.. and then we could see Marquez 4 and 5 and 6 lol.
 6 years ago '04        #143
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 mothu79 said:
mayweather claims he told pac may 5th, but he never gave a name when he said that date. he said may 5th i got a venue set for the big f!ght. then we heard some sh*t about him and eric morales. why didnt he say all this after his last f!ght? now that he thinks pac can be beat he wanna all of a sudden pick a date lol. and you guys call this guy the greatest lol. how u gonna throw out a date and say hey i'll be there. thats not how things work in boxing. floyd wants to control things and thats what annoys me about him. just be great if your great. he talks way to much smack and now that he makes this video everyone gonna say pac is ducking him? lol now that he finally decides he wants to f!ght now pac is ducking? lol what if pac makes him wait 2 years like he been waiting what will you ppl say? pac scared? lol but money may wasnt all this time right? whatever.
Floyd is a boss respect it or check it.
 11-29-2011, 01:19 PM         #144
jawilksu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sign the contact alright alright alrighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht
 6 years ago '04        #145
BogerMan 
space
space
$492 | Props total: 112 112
floyd that n*gga
 11-29-2011, 02:59 PM         #146
MrFreshness4523 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Money team at the top!!!
 6 years ago '08        #147
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,461 | Props total: 588 588
 BlackandGifted said:
You realize the guys Pac was beating were mostly already hammered by PBF

Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, Morales, Barrera >>>>>>>> Ortiz, Hatton, De La Hoya, Mosley, Baldomir, Judah
 6 years ago '06        #148
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5038 5038
I wouldn't count on Pac's motivation to get him over the hump..

since its floyd hes supposed to be more motivated?

we all saw in his last f!ght how he looked.. and he and roach basically claimed he was never more motivated for a f!ght
 6 years ago '09        #149
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
EASY WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '07        #150
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 RustyLorcin said:
Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, Morales, Barrera >>>>>>>> Ortiz, Hatton, De La Hoya, Mosley, Baldomir, Judah
Only one he gets props for are Barrera. I'm actually convinced that Clottey f!ght was fixed too
 6 years ago '04        #151
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 KnightOfTears said:
Get it signed and done. We all know Pac lost his f!ght against Marquez a couple of weeks ago...hell watch Manny's expression when they announced him as the winner, even he was like "Oh sh*t, really???!!! I thought I got my a.ss kicked, but hey, whatever". Manny is more marketable than Marquez, so anything short of a knockout (and even that would have been questioned) Marquez was never going to win. He could have a gunf!ght to the death with Manny and shoot him, but Marquez would be disqualified for using the wrong kind of bullets. It's bullsh*t, but too many people want to see Pacquiao vs Mayweather and the money is there. Since Marquez already lost to Floyd (without question), they knew a rematch between them would be a sleeper. I'm really tired of hearing about this sh*t. Manny will lose.
Funny , but true . As far as Mayweather-Pac goes, I no longer wanna see that f!ght. It'd be too 1-sided. I'm more interested in seein' FMJ f!ght Martinez, Khan, or even Alvarez.
 6 years ago '08        #152
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,461 | Props total: 588 588
 carltouss619 said:
Only one he gets props for are Barrera. I'm actually convinced that Clottey f!ght was fixed too
hmm.. ok Margarito & Cotto were fixed eh? Cotto is instantly better than anyone Mayweather has ever fought and Mayweather wouldn't f!ght Margarito right now even with a fu*ked up eye.
 6 years ago '10        #153
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,291 | Props total: 7634 7634
 RustyLorcin said:
hmm.. ok Margarito & Cotto were fixed eh? Cotto is instantly better than anyone Mayweather has ever fought and Mayweather wouldn't f!ght Margarito right now even with a fu*ked up eye.
yeah a Cotto coming off a likely plaster gloved beating, and a life and death f!ght with Clottey before f!ghting Manny at a catch weight, is way better then anyone Floyd has fought.
 11-29-2011, 05:48 PM         #154
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
as Pac aged..hes gotten faster...bigger...stronger and has had better punch resistance all the while moving up and f!ghting BIGGER f!ghters.
But they say he looked bad against Marquez because he's coming down off of something...he looks the same to me? So it must impact his speed and endurance, but it doesn't change his muscle structure at all?

05/09 (Hatton) 140

[pic - click to view]

11/09 (Cotto)

[pic - click to view]

03/10 (Clottey)

[pic - click to view]

11/10 (Margarito)

[pic - click to view]

05/11 (Mosley)

[pic - click to view]

11/11 (Marquez 3)

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #155
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
 jmheight1 said:
Did you just bring up Skip Bayless

Listen to this man, Facts thrown at him. And all he does is Troll.

And I see you also Completely ignored the links I dropped from Goldenboy and Schaefer saying they are going after the Manny f!ght, on Mayweather behalf.
Manny's name has been clear weeks back, by the Promoters who were put in place to make the f!ght.
ya man skip is a god tier troll "he couldn't knock me out".............................................. .................................................. .
 6 years ago '09        #156
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1396 1396
 RustyLorcin said:
Joshua Clottey?
 6 years ago '09        #157
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1396 1396
 RustyLorcin said:
Cotto is a B level f!ghter...his best wins are over C level Judah, C level Clottey, and 36 year old Mosley...He's got no special qualities...just a basic protected Arum f!ghter.
 6 years ago '07        #158
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
Cotto is so overrated its not even funny
 11-29-2011, 08:26 PM         #159
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If pacroid fought cotto when he was undefeated then that might mean something

but he didn't

his confidence was shattered and his head was already bashed in

so congrats to him having 1 impressive win

because we all know Floyd would have lost to Cotto...Margarito....Clottey...and Barrera
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy