Floyd Mayweather Jr "I Been Told The Boy May 5th Is The Day, Sign The Contract, I'm Here Waiting"

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 5972 5972
if i remember correctly shane mosley suggested that mayweather should have pacman tested. then mosley went on to say that mayweather was a better f!ghter than pacman. nobody else has a problem with the test so why is this so difficult for one f!ghter?

i look at it like this.....if mlb asked the top 5 leaders in homeruns to take a drug test and they all agreed except for one, what would you think?
 6 years ago '06        #122
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
ball's in Manny's court.. this is the most willing I've heard Floyd in a looong time...
 11-29-2011, 02:46 AM         #123
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FLOYD READY HE BEEN READY

HARDWORK!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #124
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 mothu79 said:
bob been called may out years ago, thats when may started that drug test sh*t. what boxer cries about another man taking a test lol i mean come on. how bi*chy is that? *in my chris carter voice * " come on man "
mike tyson had holyfield tested

KoolBreeze said:
if i remember correctly shane mosley suggested that mayweather should have pacman tested. then mosley went on to say that mayweather was a better f!ghter than pacman. nobody else has a problem with the test so why is this so difficult for one f!ghter?

i look at it like this.....if mlb asked the top 5 leaders in homeruns to take a drug test and they all agreed except for one, what would you think?
also keep in mind the people he fought for him to be saying that
 6 years ago '06        #125
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
So Floyd is finally getting balls to f!ght Manny. Bout time......
 6 years ago '06        #126
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 lifeundthescope said:
FLOYD READY HE BEEN READY

HARDWORK!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

okay while pacman was beaten sh*t outta other boxers floyd hurried up and retired. Then came back because wasn't nobody talkin about him no more. He just been tryin to steal manny's shine.
 6 years ago '04        #127
sabret00the 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 275 275
The people in that room were fu*king annoying. How the fu*k can't they stay quiet when they see the man is giving a fu*king interview? Disrespect.
 11-29-2011, 05:02 AM         #128
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
okay while pacman was beaten sh*t outta other boxers floyd hurried up and retired. Then came back because wasn't nobody talkin about him no more. He just been tryin to steal manny's shine.
Manny shine? Floyd is the premier boxer of this generation, not Manny Pacquiao. Casual boxing fans think Pacquiao is great, but they know who the true boxing technician is of this gen and that is Floyd Mayweather Jr.
 6 years ago '04        #129
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
 davon4204 said:
But yet, Floyd remains undefeated HIS ENTIRE CAREER!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #130
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
 6 years ago '04        #131
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i hope he excepts
 11-29-2011, 08:18 AM         #132
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems it been confirmed:

[video - click to view]

11-29-2011, 09:03 AM         #133
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

...im ready
 6 years ago '09        #134
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 JCSIII said:
wow sensitive bunch in here lol...tell me,how does Floyd's a.ss taste?

Floyd doesn't call the shots or decides anything, if it's not something they both agree on it's not happening common sense.
You tell us how manny's a.ss taste fool. Always crying and bi*ching in every thread with floyd's name on it. fu*k outta here.

FlamboyantOne said:
Why is he talking about Money most the damn time? Slick talking trying to impress all them monkeys in the room? Lets get the f!ght lined up, dammit!
Go eat a monkey's d!ck you f*ggot a.ss boy..

dg177bx said:
so many coons are gonna be mad when pac has this n*gga shaking something crazy. n*gga think cause marquez had his number he'll have it too. keep talking sh*t lil boy floyd its gonna make that fall much more hilarious
****? bi*ch n*ggas love being hard behind them computer screens.. Go play in traffic somewhere you inbred piece of sh*t.

fit2bboss said:
Mayweather went for the bait, pacquiao wanted to look weak purposely so Floyd could f!ght him haha..
So im guessing he went to a draw in their first f!ght and won a close split decision in their second f!ght so that he could look bad for a future f!ght with floyd right? Stop posting already..

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 11-29-2011 at 10:04 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #135
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 davon4204 said:
So Floyd is finally getting balls to f!ght Manny. Bout time......
no he hasnt..dude will stay ducking pac...video is nothing but smokescreen...

floyd gonna f!ght morales
 6 years ago '06        #136
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 390 390
do people still care abut this?? both of these losers won their last f!ghts unfairly so fucc this f!ght
 6 years ago '09        #137
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 Budala said:
as Pac aged..hes gotten faster...bigger...stronger and has had better punch resistance all the while moving up and f!ghting BIGGER f!ghters.
He hasn't gotten stronger or faster....126 Pac is noticeably faster...and he has slightly above average power at 147.
 6 years ago '06        #138
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 davon4204 said:
You realize the guys Pac was beating were mostly already hammered by PBF

6 years ago '04        #139
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,657 | Props total: 489 489
Get it signed and done. We all know Pac lost his f!ght against Marquez a couple of weeks ago...hell watch Manny's expression when they announced him as the winner, even he was like "Oh sh*t, really???!!! I thought I got my a.ss kicked, but hey, whatever". Manny is more marketable than Marquez, so anything short of a knockout (and even that would have been questioned) Marquez was never going to win. He could have a gunf!ght to the death with Manny and shoot him, but Marquez would be disqualified for using the wrong kind of bullets. It's bullsh*t, but too many people want to see Pacquiao vs Mayweather and the money is there. Since Marquez already lost to Floyd (without question), they knew a rematch between them would be a sleeper. I'm really tired of hearing about this sh*t. Manny will lose.
 6 years ago '04        #140
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,724 | Props total: 23243 23243
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy