Floyd Mayweather Jr "I Been Told The Boy May 5th Is The Day, Sign The Contract, I'm Here Waiting"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
lilmike104 1 heat pts
space
space
$966 | Props total: 151 151
im a fan of mayweather..and i kno he had the date set b4 pacman fought marquez..but u think all this barkin is after he seen how bad pacman did against marquez?
 6 years ago '05        #102
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
 anynameado said:
COME ON MAN!!!!! they was talking about pacman the whole video.
 jmheight1 said:
This whole video is about Pac, they say his name in it

Has been denied by Mayweather, and Goldenboy. Its not happening.

Mayweather and Goldenboy made it clear a week or 2 before the f!ght, that they would be pushing to make the Pac f!ght.

Ellerbe also informed Golden Boy promoter Richard Schaefer, who does not have a contract with Mayweather but has promoted his last five bouts, of the plan.

"I'm very excited that the sport's biggest pay-per-view star is going to be back on May 5," Schaefer told ESPN.com. "We have informed the pay-per-view industry and I have the arena on hold. I'm excited to continue my relationship with Floyd and his team. It's always fun to work with Floyd."

-----

But Mayweather (42-0, 26 KOs), who turns 35 in February, announced last week that he will make the first defense of the WBC welterweight belt he won in September by stopping Victor Ortiz (29-3-2, 22 KOs) against an opponent to be determined on May 5 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Schaefer wants that "opponent" be Pacquiao.

"I think that Floyd Mayweather has made it very clear that he wants the big f!ghts, and that he wants the biggest possible opponent. By that, I think that everybody knows that he means that the biggest possible opponent means that you've got to start from the top, and that's obviously a Mayweather-Pacquiao f!ght," said Schaefer.

"But that's a.ssuming that Bob Arum wants to get the f!ght done. We're not going to be talking about that this week. This week, of course, the focus is going to be on Pacquiao's next f!ght with Juan Manuel Marquez. But after that, there will be plenty of time to talk about that match up between Mayweather and Pacquiao."

Goldenboy is doing exactly that now. But Arum wont talk to them.
please read my comment again. im not talking about him not saying pac name in this video wtf lol. he been hollerin out may 5th but he never gave a name a few weeks back. when he was on shady radio he didnt say none of this. that radio host got all in his a.ss, why didnt he say all this then? even skip bayless had this topic on the show when he said the may 5th date. in this video up today is the 1st time may has said anything about f!ghting pac. in the past he always avoided the question. so now that hes finally ready ppl gonna say pac runnning? may been running for years.
 6 years ago '09        #103
BxCheeba 
space
space
space
$133 | Props total: 0 0
oh man, i dont want to hear anymore about this f!ght.. they should just f!ght and end it.. one n*gga making excuses about how another n*gga is whooping a.ss in the weight class.. if i am not mistaken, floyd came up the weight class the same way.. but he gonna go around saying pac man is on roids and he scared n all this bullsh*t.. oh plz.. there aint no fu*kin magical medicine that your body wont burn off that will go undetected after any f!ghts.. at the end of the day, floyd and pac should cut the bs and just f!ght simple
 6 years ago '07        #104
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
one thing I don't like about Floyd is that he doesnn't commit all the way with his punches for ex.

[pic - click to view]

the second punch he threw when Oscar had him on the ropes, would have dropped Oscar easy if he committed and followed all the way with that punch
 6 years ago '04        #105
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 mothu79 said:
please read my comment again. im not talking about him not saying pac name in this video wtf lol. he been hollerin out may 5th but he never gave a name a few weeks back. when he was on shady radio he didnt say none of this. that radio host got all in his a.ss, why didnt he say all this then? even skip bayless had this topic on the show when he said the may 5th date. in this video up today is the 1st time may has said anything about f!ghting pac. in the past he always avoided the question. so now that hes finally ready ppl gonna say pac runnning? may been running for years.
He called 'em "little guy" back then and we all know who "little guy" is.
 6 years ago '05        #106
mothu79 
space
space
space
 bradleyb87 said:
He called 'em "little guy" back then and we all know who "little guy" is.
i dont know who little guy is wtf lol who the fu*k is little guy. whats up with the sublimal sh*t. say the mans name, that way it wont be no sh*t. in this video is the 1st time may has called him out. so all im saying is dont say pac running cuz may finally said his name and given him a open door to f!ght. may about playing games.
 6 years ago '10        #107
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
 mothu79 said:
Did you just bring up Skip Bayless

Listen to this man, Facts thrown at him. And all he does is Troll.

[video - click to view]

And I see you also Completely ignored the links I dropped from Goldenboy and Schaefer saying they are going after the Manny f!ght, on Mayweather behalf.
Manny's name has been clear weeks back, by the Promoters who were put in place to make the f!ght.

Last edited by jmheight1; 11-28-2011 at 10:47 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #108
mothu79 
space
space
space
tell me this how come now may calling him out about may 5th, but pac didnt even agree to the test for this supposed to be may 5th f!ght. so why couldnt he call pac out last year or the year before? this n*gga play too many games. just f!ght.
 6 years ago '05        #109
mothu79 
space
space
space
 jmheight1 said:

you might not like skip but i tell u what. most of the time that lil white man be right on point. thats why i fu*ks with him.
 6 years ago '05        #110
mothu79 
space
space
space
 jmheight1 said:

And I see you also Completely ignored the links I dropped from Goldenboy and Schaefer saying they are going after the Manny f!ght, on Mayweather behalf.
fu*k yo links n*gga. i guess your not reading what im saying either. i said this is the first time MAY WEATHER HAS CALLED OUT PAC. NOT PROMOTERS, NOT TRAINERS. I DONT BELIEVE NOTHING ANYONE IN THE CAMP HAS TO SAY. I LIKE TO HEAR IT FROMT THE f!ghtERS
 6 years ago '04        #111
bradleyb87 
space
space
 mothu79 said:
tell me this how come now may calling him out about may 5th, but pac didnt even agree to the test for this supposed to be may 5th f!ght. so why couldnt he call pac out last year or the year before? this n*gga play too many games. just f!ght.
... This comment alone should let people know why they should stop respondin' to you.
 6 years ago '10        #112
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
 mothu79 said:
fu*k yo links n*gga
^ k!lled. Fans like you are programed, even when facts are thrown in your face.
 6 years ago '05        #113
mothu79 
space
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
^ k!lled. Fans like you are programed, even when facts are thrown in your face.
dude it was a joke wtf lol why u so serious. im not a fan of either. i like good f!ghters who dont duck. yeah the fact has been may been ducking like a goose and now that he thinks pac can be beat he wanna get at him. thats the fact oh and plus the money. make ppl wait and wait and wait and bam he gonna get close to 100 mil for a damn f!ght. thats the fact my dude
 6 years ago '04        #114
bradleyb87 
space
space
 mothu79 said:
dude it was a joke wtf lol why u so serious. im not a fan of either. i like good f!ghters who dont duck. yeah the fact has been may been ducking like a goose and now that he thinks pac can be beat he wanna get at him. thats the fact oh and plus the money. make ppl wait and wait and wait and bam he gonna get close to 100 mil for a damn f!ght. thats the fact my dude
Pac already has losses on his record, so FMJ definitely knows he can be beat.
 6 years ago '05        #115
mothu79 
space
space
space
^^^^ duh pac had losses way before this whole pac mayweather thing came about. so why didnt he accept then? whats your point? like i said he waited n waited until he thinks pac can be beat and that money is crazy so now all of a sudden hes ready lol games games games like i said
 6 years ago '04        #116
bradleyb87 
space
space
 mothu79 said:
^^^^ duh pac had losses way before this whole pac mayweather thing came about. so why didnt he accept then? whats your point? like i said he waited n waited until he thinks pac can be beat and that that money is crazy so now all of a sudden hes ready lol games games games like i said
Pac or FMJ didn't wait, Bob Arum did... and still is.
 6 years ago '05        #117
mothu79 
space
space
space
bob been called may out years ago, thats when may started that drug test sh*t. what boxer cries about another man taking a test lol i mean come on. how bi*chy is that? *in my chris carter voice * " come on man "

Last edited by mothu79; 11-28-2011 at 11:07 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #118
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
mayweather will get that boy..

but damn, can black chicks ever stay quiet for more then atleast 2 minutes?
 6 years ago '10        #119
marx1684 
space
space
$4,842 | Props total: 4985 4985
May 5th
 6 years ago '04        #120
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,325 | Props total: 1301 1301
 mothu79 said:
bob been called may out years ago, thats when may started that drug test sh*t. what boxer cries about another man taking a test lol i mean come on. how bi*chy is that? *in my chris carter voice * " come on man "
as Pac aged..hes gotten faster...bigger...stronger and has had better punch resistance all the while moving up and f!ghting BIGGER f!ghters.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago