Floyd Mayweather Jr "I Been Told The Boy May 5th Is The Day, Sign The Contract, I'm Here Waiting"

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 jmheight1 said:
Its a figure of speech, there is no contract yet. All it means is lets sit down negotiate, sign off and make the f!ght happen.

If thats the case I won't hate but I thought he had one drafted already expecting pac to sign.
 6 years ago '11        #62
superio06 
space
space
space
$155 | Props total: 0 0
 carltouss619 said:
were you saying the same thing when Bob Arum present a deadline to Floyd? with the clock running down?
 6 years ago '11        #63
superio06 
space
space
space
$155 | Props total: 0 0
if Mayweather whips Alverez on cinco de mayo
 6 years ago '10        #64
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,279 | Props total: 7583 7583
 jasonrcruz said:
If thats the case I won't hate but I thought he had one drafted already expecting pac to sign.
You are probably talking about something in the past. As of now Goldenboy is trying to get Arum to negotiate and he wont. And just said Today that it would make no sense to sit down with Goldenboy at the moment.
 11-28-2011, 06:35 PM         #65
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So let me get this straight, after all the boxing fans saw how Pacquio got exposed and how weak he is against a defender of the magnitude of Marques, what makes Pactards fans think that it will be easier against Mayweather, a better counter-puncher then Marquez? That's right, you can't really make up anything, because you already did, I don't know why people are afraid that Mayweather is on the top of the boxing world, it must irk some of you, especially the Pactard fans, everyone know's how this match is going to end up if this f!ght happens, finally pactard got exposed and I'm very happy.
 6 years ago '04        #66
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,724 | Props total: 408 408
 luker1920 said:
fu*king ****

Why you mad tho.....

6 years ago '06        #67
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 carltouss619 said:
were you saying the same thing when Bob Arum present a deadline to Floyd? with the clock running down?
Yes they both been playing around.
 6 years ago '06        #68
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 luker1920 said:
fu*king ****
Boxden mods, How could yall let him get away with that racist comment, what if i was to say fu*king cracker or pecker wood or honkey or white trash
 6 years ago '06        #69
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
As for my opinion on it ,neither f!ghter really wants the f!ght its something being forced on them.I don't give a fu*k if it happens or not now.

You mayweather fans are a sensitive bunch calling anybody that questions his motives a pac fan,fu*king dumbasses stop blowing sh*t out of proportion and hear people out,that's why its called a chat forum children
 6 years ago '06        #70
bugsysgd 
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 1 1
i'll believe when i see it :lachen001:
 6 years ago '05        #71
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
mayweather claims he told pac may 5th, but he never gave a name when he said that date. he said may 5th i got a venue set for the big f!ght. then we heard some sh*t about him and eric morales. why didnt he say all this after his last f!ght? now that he thinks pac can be beat he wanna all of a sudden pick a date lol. and you guys call this guy the greatest lol. how u gonna throw out a date and say hey i'll be there. thats not how things work in boxing. floyd wants to control things and thats what annoys me about him. just be great if your great. he talks way to much smack and now that he makes this video everyone gonna say pac is ducking him? lol now that he finally decides he wants to f!ght now pac is ducking? lol what if pac makes him wait 2 years like he been waiting what will you ppl say? pac scared? lol but money may wasnt all this time right? whatever.
 6 years ago '10        #72
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
 JCSIII said:
As for my opinion on it ,neither f!ghter really wants the f!ght its something being forced on them.I don't give a fu*k if it happens or not now.

You mayweather fans are a sensitive bunch calling anybody that questions his motives a pac fan,fu*king dumbasses stop blowing sh*t out of proportion and hear people out,that's why its called a chat forum children
I gave you a real response, and it seems you ignored that to continue your stan war.
 11-28-2011, 07:08 PM         #73
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCSIII said:

Yeah I wouldn't care if the f!ght happened because we already know who is going to get beat right?
 6 years ago '06        #74
anynameado 
space
space
 maalisthatn*gga said:
mayweather is way better then pacroid i been saying this for year 7 years ago no 1 cared about pacman he was just average at best now he is pound for pound king boxing have 2 make some 1 look as good as mayweather so they can get big money off the f!ght truth is only dumb white people that hate 2 see a black man back his talking up hate on mayweather real boxing fans that understand the sport know what's up i hate these white skip bayless thinking a.ss fans he hate on lebron kobe anybody that 's great and give wack white boys props lebron and win a champship but he is still top five easy
straight up
 6 years ago '04        #75
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 552 552
 fit2bboss said:
Mayweather went for the bait, pacquiao wanted to look weak purposely so Floyd could f!ght him haha..
This comment would have a lil' (circumstancial) validity if Floyd hadn't called out Pacquiao before Pacquiao-Marquez III even happened . Unless Floyd has psychic powers, it's highly unlikely that he knew Marquez would make Pac look like sh*t. Try again .

JCSIII said:

I believe the exact opposite. Personally, I think these guys wanna f!ght each other, but 1 side's promoter doesn't want it to happen. Wanna take a wild guess who the promoter is?
 6 years ago '06        #76
anynameado 
space
space
 fit2bboss said:
Mayweather went for the bait, pacquiao wanted to look weak purposely so Floyd could f!ght him haha..
please tell me your joking
 6 years ago '10        #77
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
 mothu79 said:
mayweather claims he told pac may 5th, but he never gave a name when he said that date. he said may 5th i got a venue set for the big f!ght. then we heard some sh*t about him and eric morales. why didnt he say all this after his last f!ght? now that he thinks pac can be beat he wanna all of a sudden pick a date lol. and you guys call this guy the greatest lol. how u gonna throw out a date and say hey i'll be there. thats not how things work in boxing. floyd wants to control things and thats what annoys me about him. just be great if your great. he talks way to much smack and now that he makes this video everyone gonna say pac is ducking him? lol now that he finally decides he wants to f!ght now pac is ducking? lol what if pac makes him wait 2 years like he been waiting what will you ppl say? pac scared? lol but money may wasnt all this time right? whatever.
This whole video is about Pac, they say his name in it

Has been denied by Mayweather, and Goldenboy. Its not happening.

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix
Schaefer also dismissed reports of a potential Erik Morales- @FloydMayweather showdown. Said it wasn't on the table.

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
Golden Boy represents Morales and works with Floyd and according to GB there has been NO discussion of them f!ghting. It won't happen.

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
The FACT (not internet rumor nonsense) is that NOBODY from Mayweather's camp has brought up Mayweather f!ghting Morales. Simply not true.

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
Don't blame @FloydMayweather when he's done NOTHING wrong. So Morales wants to f!ght him. Wonderful? Every boxer on earth does. It means $$

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
Let's get this straight: The whole 'Mayweather's gonna f!ght Morales' thing is NOT TRUE. Complete nonsense. (more) #boxing
Mayweather and Goldenboy made it clear a week or 2 before the f!ght, that they would be pushing to make the Pac f!ght.

Ellerbe also informed Golden Boy promoter Richard Schaefer, who does not have a contract with Mayweather but has promoted his last five bouts, of the plan.

"I'm very excited that the sport's biggest pay-per-view star is going to be back on May 5," Schaefer told ESPN.com. "We have informed the pay-per-view industry and I have the arena on hold. I'm excited to continue my relationship with Floyd and his team. It's always fun to work with Floyd."

-----

But Mayweather (42-0, 26 KOs), who turns 35 in February, announced last week that he will make the first defense of the WBC welterweight belt he won in September by stopping Victor Ortiz (29-3-2, 22 KOs) against an opponent to be determined on May 5 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Schaefer wants that "opponent" be Pacquiao.

"I think that Floyd Mayweather has made it very clear that he wants the big f!ghts, and that he wants the biggest possible opponent. By that, I think that everybody knows that he means that the biggest possible opponent means that you've got to start from the top, and that's obviously a Mayweather-Pacquiao f!ght," said Schaefer.

"But that's a.ssuming that Bob Arum wants to get the f!ght done. We're not going to be talking about that this week. This week, of course, the focus is going to be on Pacquiao's next f!ght with Juan Manuel Marquez. But after that, there will be plenty of time to talk about that match up between Mayweather and Pacquiao."

Goldenboy is doing exactly that now. But Arum wont talk to them.
 6 years ago '06        #78
anynameado 
space
space
 mothu79 said:
COME ON MAN!!!!! they was talking about pacman the whole video.
 6 years ago '05        #79
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 mothu79 said:
may 5th has been talked about for ages by both camps
check pacs last f!ght
they picked that date for a rematch just to avoid a f!ght with mayweather
before the f!ght even ended
 6 years ago '04        #80
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
What's new? If his stance hasn't changed on the testing then I don't see why this is news! (not directed at you TS)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy