Floyd Mayweather Jr "I Been Told The Boy May 5th Is The Day, Sign The Contract, I'm Here Waiting"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 CarmeloStarks said:
DEDICATION!!!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

COONERY!!!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #42
maalisthatnigga 
space
space
space
$100 | Props total: 19 19
 Stupid Fresh said:
classic money may smirk at the end of the video

somebody gif that
mayweather is way better then pacroid i been saying this for year 7 years ago no 1 cared about pacman he was just average at best now he is pound for pound king boxing have 2 make some 1 look as good as mayweather so they can get big money off the f!ght truth is only dumb white people that hate 2 see a black man back his talking up hate on mayweather real boxing fans that understand the sport know what's up i hate these white skip bayless thinking a.ss fans he hate on lebron kobe anybody that 's great and give wack white boys props lebron and win a champship but he is still top five easy
 6 years ago '09        #43
ThatDudeJ 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 10 10
 justinjones said:
i don't even care anymore. its not happening
nah it aint
 6 years ago '05        #44
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
Why is he talking about Money most the damn time? Slick talking trying to impress all them monkeys in the room? Lets get the f!ght lined up, dammit!
 6 years ago '08        #45
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
 Storchaveli said:
COONERY!!!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #46
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
Where was all this initiative when Mayweather camp lied about negotiations with Arum and Greenburg. If your calling this a lie too...then your list of supposed liars keeps growing. Arum is a thieve and a liar but Ross Greenburg too???? Mayweather fans love to call out liars but close their eyes to everything else. But I just posted this to hear the mayweather fans spin this one around. I know Arum has something to do with the f!ght going on but you guys act like its only his fault.

Ellerbe's Quote:

“Here are the facts. Al Haymon, Richard Schaefer and myself speak to each other on a regular basis and the truth is no negotiations have ever taken place nor was there ever a deal agreed upon by Team Mayweather or Floyd Mayweather to f!ght Manny Pacquiao on November 13. Either Ross Greenburg or Bob Arum is not telling the truth, but history tells us who is lying.”

Greenburgs Quote:

“f!ghts like Mayweather vs. Pacquiao are significant because of these f!ghters’ ability to connect with sports fans around the world. It’s unfortunate that it won’t happen in 2010. I had been negotiating with a representative from each side since May 2nd, carefully trying to put the f!ght together. Hopefully, someday this f!ght will happen. Sports fans deserve it.”

6 years ago '07        #47
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Bob arum is a scumbag, obviously, but sh*t like this from Floyd can only hurt the f!ght.

Honestly, if you were that fu*k Arum and Mayweather went on about here's the date, heres the venue, sign the contract blah blah.. Wouldn't you want to say "fu*k you, you're not calling all the shots"? Not saying I agree with that stance, but he needs to just let it get done without constantly needing to feed into the persona he puts up that can fu*k up getting a deal done.
 6 years ago '05        #48
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
so many coons are gonna be mad when pac has this n*gga shaking something crazy. n*gga think cause marquez had his number he'll have it too. keep talking sh*t lil boy floyd its gonna make that fall much more hilarious
 6 years ago '10        #49
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 JCSIII said:
I thought the date was suppose to be a mutual agreement...more games being played smh
 11-28-2011, 05:28 PM         #50
flyboyfloss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I better see a damn f!ght this time
 6 years ago '07        #51
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Smh.. Some posts in here.. Even if you point out that unilaterally setting a date is bad for negotiations, it means "you don't know sh*t about boxing"

Yea, that is a big PPV weekend in may, but these two could f!ght on a tuesday and it would still be the biggest f!ght ever.
 6 years ago '09        #52
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 omglolwtfbbq said:
Smh.. Some posts in here.. Even if you point out that unilaterally setting a date is bad for negotiations, it means "you don't know sh*t about boxing"

Yea, that is a big PPV weekend in may, but these two could f!ght on a tuesday and it would still be the biggest f!ght ever.
Cinco De Mayo is the Christmas of boxing. There is no date that will generate as much revenue. Prop Floyd for taking initiative.
 6 years ago '11        #53
gnelsonq09 
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 230 230
Can't wait till Mayweather silences all these haters....that is all
 6 years ago '08        #54
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
Mayweather went for the bait, pacquiao wanted to look weak purposely so Floyd could f!ght him haha..
 6 years ago '10        #55
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 7626 7626
 omglolwtfbbq said:
Bob arum is a scumbag, obviously, but sh*t like this from Floyd can only hurt the f!ght.

Honestly, if you were that fu*k Arum and Mayweather went on about here's the date, heres the venue, sign the contract blah blah.. Wouldn't you want to say "fu*k you, you're not calling all the shots"? Not saying I agree with that stance, but he needs to just let it get done without constantly needing to feed into the persona he puts up that can fu*k up getting a deal done.
You know what hurts the f!ght? Goldenboy trying to make the f!ght, and Arum being no where to be found to negotiate.

And yes he needs to be very outspoken publicly, along with Goldenboy. Cause Arum has done a masterful job in the media of putting all the blame on Mayweather.

Last edited by jmheight1; 11-28-2011 at 06:01 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #56
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 JCSIII said:
I thought the date was suppose to be a mutual agreement...more games being played smh
were you saying the same thing when Bob Arum present a deadline to Floyd? with the clock running down?
 6 years ago '04        #57
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 dg177bx said:
so many coons are gonna be mad when pac has this n*gga shaking something crazy. n*gga think cause marquez had his number he'll have it too. keep talking sh*t lil boy floyd its gonna make that fall much more hilarious

I'm sure you thought before the f!ght that Pacquiao was going to dismantle Marquez and were later shocked, prepare for the same feeling when it goes down with Money.

If Marquez had his number then Mayweather will eat him alive. Money can do any and everything Marquez can do but better and then some more. There's nothing that Marquez excels at in the ring that Floyd can't do.
 6 years ago '05        #58
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
Not a Mayweather fan but he's making some since. Not sure if the contract he drew up is good for Pac Man.

Also them loud bi*ches was being way to loud in the background.
 6 years ago '05        #59
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 xRapHeadx said:
Cinco De Mayo is the Christmas of boxing. There is no date that will generate as much revenue. Prop Floyd for taking initiative.
Same thing I was thinking. There is a reason he calls himself MONEY Mayweather. He's about his money and sees a huge payday and he's trying to maximize profits...what's the problem?
 6 years ago '10        #60
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 7626 7626
 CMar22 said:
Not a Mayweather fan but he's making some since. Not sure if the contract he drew up is good for Pac Man.

Also them loud bi*ches was being way to loud in the background.
Its a figure of speech, there is no contract yet. All it means is lets sit down negotiate, sign off and make the f!ght happen.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy