On The Sets: Drake – ‘The Motto’

most viewed right now
 124
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8915 8915
YALL GOT NO SWAG DONT KNOW WHAT WHAT IS. LOL


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



UGLIEST sh*tS IN THE WORLD THO.

n*gga got on baseball gloves again...........
 11-28-2011, 10:45 AM         #42
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fab is the worst representer of the bay he shoulda got up wit 40
 11-28-2011, 10:56 AM         #43
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Toobu said:
Girl from the Bay ain't cool with what Drake is doing.


thats crazy they shot that video in the burbs. lol orinda is one the most suburban non hood city. im not suprised they didnt go to the turf tho
 11-28-2011, 11:28 AM         #44
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungFly said:
you can't deny bay love, everybody love the bay. once get with how the bay move, soak some of that game up, aint no going back. the bay the best and most unique place on the face of the planet.
drake got 'im on one' from the bay we been sayin that sh*t since early 90s.
 6 years ago '10        #45
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 majormedicalboI said:
thats crazy they shot that video in the burbs. lol orinda is one the most suburban non hood city. im not suprised they didnt go to the turf tho
this n*gga went to the hood in jamaica to film find your love but he couldn't even go to east oakland to film a hyphy video? smh video is probably gonna be extra corny.
 11-28-2011, 11:42 AM         #46
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why da fu*k is n*ggas actin like DRAKE made da decision to film in da area chosen???


it coulda been bout permits, etc... aye a whole lotta sh*t that ultimately add up to a bidness decision by da suits payin for da video. n*ggas git hella irrational when it come to certain rappers i declare
 11-28-2011, 11:43 AM         #47
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
this n*gga went to the hood in jamaica to film find your love but he couldn't even go to east oakland to film a hyphy video? smh video is probably gonna be extra corny.
the bi*ch on twitter said they did a fake sideshow out there too lol. orinda so white as soon as u get off the freeway in they town an u black the cops will be on yo a.ss. u couldnt even drive a old school thru there
 11-28-2011, 12:02 PM         #48
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MackoroSantiago said:
You sound ignorant blood. keep ya mouth shut. Orinda is the hood n*gga. bUt fu*k orinda cos he wouldnt come to Menlo Park
orinda and menlo park is all white folks thats where u stay
 11-28-2011, 12:48 PM         #49
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
why da fu*k is n*ggas actin like DRAKE made da decision to film in da area chosen???


it coulda been bout permits, etc... aye a whole lotta sh*t that ultimately add up to a bidness decision by da suits payin for da video. n*ggas git hella irrational when it come to certain rappers i declare
it aint hard to get permits to shoot a video in oakland
 6 years ago '06        #50
SM 38173 heat pts38173 OP
space
avatar space
space
$127,905 | Props total: 67306 67306
E-40 there too
 6 years ago '06        #51
TheKastOne 
space
avatar space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
E40 nooooooooooooooooooooo......

LOL at Nike payin him to wear them gloves.
 6 years ago '06        #52
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol drake tryin to make a trend with them nike gloves. he bout to have all these kids doin that dumb sh*t.
 11-28-2011, 02:55 PM         #53
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P.Dot said:

You actin like a n*gga doin ballet or doin poetry wont put a gun in yo mouth n squeze like da morning toothpaste
where these ballet goons at?

I appreciate pac as an artist but cmon son....if pac came out with that thuglife sh*t in the internet era, and someone leaked vids of his softspoken ballet interviews, yall would be clowning him more than rick ross and drake combined

bringing skeltons out the closet like halloween decorations

at what dude is wearing tho...watch the hypebeasts follow along and have everyone rocking batting gloves like it was 2003 in a nelly video again tho
 6 years ago '05        #54
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
avatar space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
I'm a fan... but dayum .... Drizzy lookin' all awkward again. That Supreme/North Face jacket and Nike gloves look mad goofy together.
 6 years ago '04        #55
barrebeast 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$536 | Props total: 34 34
wow the hate is real.

Drake showing love to the Bay, and connecting with the OG 40 water. Peep Game.

Thats all that matters.
fu*k your gloves tho
 11-28-2011, 03:00 PM         #56
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p imperial said:
where these ballet goons at?

I appreciate pac as an artist but cmon son....if pac came out with that thuglife sh*t in the internet era, and someone leaked vids of his softspoken ballet interviews, yall would be clowning him more than rick ross and drake combined

bringing skeltons out the closet like halloween decorations

at what dude is wearing tho...watch the hypebeasts follow along and have everyone rocking batting gloves like it was 2003 in a nelly video again tho
Real n*gga sh*t Bruh !!!!!!!

Propped
 6 years ago '09        #58
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
I bet half these n*ggas here talkin about how "soft" cali is, probably never been to cali.
cali>>>>>
 6 years ago '06        #59
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 161 161
 MackoroSantiago said:
You sound ignorant blood. keep ya mouth shut. Orinda is the hood n*gga. bUt fu*k orinda cos he wouldnt come to Menlo Park
 6 years ago '06        #60
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
 ucantseeme004 said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy