'The Dark Knight Rises' Marks the End of Christian Bale's Batman Era

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 psylence2k said:
I dont think Bale "embodied" what Keaton did , especially with that stupid "monster" voice he tried to pull off while in the bat suit. As far as physicality , playboy, gordon dynamic goes, that wouldn't be any of Keaton's fault since he didn't direct, produce, or write the movie. He made batman alot more darker and seemingly troubled which made the character seem deeper IMO.
I can dig it. IMO though, Bale portraying Bruce about to use a snub nose to straight body the dude that k!lled his parents, was darker than any scene Keaton was in that was supposed to display a troubled Bruce. That's the darkest Bruce has ever been portrayed on film/cartoon/tv. Bale nailed that and the side to keep people from ever thinking he's Batman. Yeah the voice, is the voice. I feel you. But that was only for freakin conversations longer than a paragraph, where he was breaking down the "isotopes and molecule structures" and sh*t using the voice. lol

Keaton was dark even when it wasnt time to be dark i.e his date with Vicki Vale and hangin upside down after he just smashed that a.ss. That wasnt millionaire playboy that was some weird "what the fu*k is this dude doing sh*t". If the bi*ch knew bout his parents she could've guessed he was Batman right then and there lol.
 11-28-2011, 09:03 PM         #22
cleophisduval09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

n*gga this is some Dark sh*t right here
 6 years ago '05        #23
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
does anyone think they will introduce another batman??
 6 years ago '05        #24
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 cleophisduval09 said:

n*gga this is some Dark sh*t right here
n*gga you dark at BREAKFAST???
 6 years ago '05        #25
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 537 537
christian bale was cool more believable as a playboy than all the rest.. my only issue was all of a sudden he puts the cape on and he talks like some kinda monster and sh*t ... i watched tim burtons batman i think it was more of the visuals of that version that made it good .... but nolans batman was more realistic feelings.. obviously dark
 6 years ago '05        #26
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,310 | Props total: 6446 6446
Keaton den Bale den Adam but Adam is Jordan.. he gave you a bar to pass Kobe.. otherwise ud be running into a wall in a dark room
 6 years ago '05        #27
space
space
 Dillinger805 said:
does anyone think they will introduce another batman??
yea when theres another reboot..Batman will be some punk emo blood bangbanging rapper wearing skinny jeans or some gay a.ss sh*t

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by HARBINGER; 11-28-2011 at 09:37 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #28
Bigmouf 
space
space
$927 | Props total: 866 866
Bale held it down. Damn good job, showed the real batman in the real world but............no one in here can say Michael Keaton didnt set the bar! Along wit Jack Nicholson as the Joker, Pfieffer as Catwoman, and Danny as the Penguin? UNTOUCHABLE!!!
 6 years ago '06        #29
Bigmouf 
space
space
$927 | Props total: 866 866
 critiQue said:
yea when theres another reboot..Batman will be some punk emo blood bangbanging rapper wearing skinny jeans or some gay a.ss sh*t

[pic - click to view]

Batman Beyond would probly be it.....played by Jaden Smith!
 6 years ago '05        #30
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
The Truth is has it ever really been about Batman or is it more about the villians... To me it seems like the villian has outshined Batman in all the films...
 6 years ago '07        #31
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
clooney was too smirky to be batman
 6 years ago '05        #32
space
space
 Bigmouf said:
Bale held it down. Damn good job, showed the real batman in the real world but............no one in here can say Michael Keaton didnt set the bar! Along wit Jack Nicholson as the Joker, Pfieffer as Catwoman, and Danny as the Penguin? UNTOUCHABLE!!!
i think catwoman is gonna be hardto up 1.. bale is right. Michele Pfieffer is the second best potrayal of a role behind batman.. Poision Ivy wasnt bad eithor but shes easy.. Pfieffers catwoman was a badass the whole movie thru till the end

[video - click to view]

11-28-2011, 10:04 PM         #33
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
instead of a reboot I wish they would either make a Batman Beyond movie or...introduce d!ck Grayson in TDKR and continue the series with him as Nightwing (this obviously isn't going to happen)
 11-28-2011, 10:12 PM         #34
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Clooney = GOAT batman.

Don't really understand the hate.
 6 years ago '05        #35
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,201 | Props total: 11808 11808
Bale's Batman voice<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 6 years ago '04        #36
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1847 1847
 Bobby's World said:
I can dig it. IMO though, Bale portraying Bruce about to use a snub nose to straight body the dude that k!lled his parents, was darker than any scene Keaton was in that was supposed to display a troubled Bruce. That's the darkest Bruce has ever been portrayed on film/cartoon/tv. Bale nailed that and the side to keep people from ever thinking he's Batman. Yeah the voice, is the voice. I feel you. But that was only for freakin conversations longer than a paragraph, where he was breaking down the "isotopes and molecule structures" and sh*t using the voice. lol

Keaton was dark even when it wasnt time to be dark i.e his date with Vicki Vale and hangin upside down after he just smashed that a.ss. That wasnt millionaire playboy that was some weird "what the fu*k is this dude doing sh*t". If the bi*ch knew bout his parents she could've guessed he was Batman right then and there lol.

IMO that's what made that batman better, the fact that you could tell even when Keaton was playing Wayne that he clearly was troubled and not like any other regular guy. He had that calm and cool but dark and unique loner quality which didn't make it hard to believe that this kind of guy would resort to dressing up like a bat and chasing down criminals. Bale's Wayne was just a "regular" guy personality wise which made Batman a little less intimidating to me because you knew who the "regular" guy was beneath the mask. In scenes where Bale is suppose to show emotion he comes off a little too "soft" for me. You gotta remember Wayne wasn't a billionaire by his own making, it was inherited, and his parents were k!lled at a young age, and it traumatized him enough to become a life sized bat. Keaton's personality to me just displays that "trauma" alot better. It felt like even when he wasn't wearing the mask he was still someone you really couldn't figure out. He comes off as someone dealing with inner demons but still maintaining a strong composure. I know the whole " careless and exhuberant playboy" persona makes sense for trying to cover the identity of batman but IMO it takes away from Wayne/Batman's mysterious persona. If you met Bale's kind of character (wayne) in real life, you wouldn't be as intrigued as you would Keaton's even when you knew both were Batman. One super hero it works perfect for tho is Iron Man, Robert Downey pulls off a better " billionaire playboy" than Bale, and it matches better because he's not trying to hide anything. The exuberant and c*cky womaizer fits Iron Man's lifestyle and persona more so than Wayne's.

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-28-2011 at 10:23 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #37
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 662 662
Thank God! So tired of Batman with strep throat.
 6 years ago '07        #38
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,725 | Props total: 38574 38574
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Clooney = GOAT batman.

Don't really understand the hate.
This.
 6 years ago '04        #39
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 1504 1504
 Djkommish6 said:
michael Keaton is the best Batman...but this new rendition is good for the times... :)
 6 years ago '05        #40
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
Bale's Batman so far is the only Bruce/Batman I've seen where you would believe that Bruce Wayne and Batman are two separate people.

I mean if you saw Bale's Wayne in the street and then talked to him as Batman you wouldn't even begin to possibly think that those two are the same motherfu*ker.

And honestly that's the real key to Batman, Wayne and the cowl are two entirely different dudes, like on some split personality type sh*t. Keaton couldn't pull that off he just tried his hardest to make Bruce Wayne BE Batman, which aint the way sh*t is supposed to go down.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy