Denver Broncos @ Minnesota Vikings - Week 13 (1pm est. FOX)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-30-2011, 06:18 PM         #61
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheT said:
I can understand why people are sleeping because they just see the record and haven't watched any games.

For those of you that have actually watched a game you wouldn't fathom the Broncos winning "convincingly". As I stated before, we've only been blown out once this year and that was Greenbay. All our games have been competitive we just can't finish.

People saw what happened the Lions game and their pass rush isn't even as good as ours. Tebow with time=
[pic - click to view]

Tebow with no time =
[pic - click to view]

. If anyone is going to win convincingly it would be us.
Put the crack down, you aint winning the game. Your team is wack and multiple times have failed. I picked this sh*tty team many times and they always come out short. Your team is at the bottom of the barrel but keep believing your pass rush will do anything
 11-30-2011, 06:19 PM         #62
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most of them haven't seen us play unless they had a team play us before. Every team we played we've been considered getting blown out or a easy win.

Don't be surprised or shocked if you see ponder coming out slinging them hoes.
 6 years ago '05        #63
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 The Blueprint said:
This n*gga been trolling the whole thread
I see you're not a believer yet and that's cool. Antoniob already told ya'll the plan...with each fanbase we gain a believer in the power of Ponder. They all laugh in the beginning and say how garbage we are because they don't know, but after the game he gains their respect.

Check back in past threads if you don't believe me. I feel this thread will be no different. Ponder's swag is undeniable. :agreement6:
 11-30-2011, 06:20 PM         #64
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #65
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 antoniob 321 said:
Most of them haven't seen us play unless they had a team play us before. Every team we played we've been considered getting blown out or a easy win.

Don't be surprised or shocked if you see ponder coming out slinging them hoes.
Exactly...they'll see.
 6 years ago '06        #66
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
at blueprint talking sh*t.

You'd give your left nut to have Ponder be your QB.
 11-30-2011, 06:32 PM         #67
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoBroncos! said:
ponder will be the future of the nfl, won't be surprised if he beats us in a few weeks.
 6 years ago '05        #68
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
Put the crack down, you aint winning the game. Your team is wack and multiple times have failed. I picked this sh*tty team many times and they always come out short. Your team is at the bottom of the barrel but keep believing your pass rush will do anything

[pic - click to view]

Sorry we didn't come through for you.

Pick against us this week and you'll still fail.
 6 years ago '10        #69
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,423 | Props total: 6272 6272

Vikings get the Da-ba-u
 6 years ago '04        #70
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 TheT said:
I can understand why people are sleeping because they just see the record and haven't watched any games.

For those of you that have actually watched a game you wouldn't fathom the Broncos winning "convincingly". As I stated before, we've only been blown out once this year and that was Greenbay. All our games have been competitive we just can't finish.
I watched a few Vikings games. Have you actually watched any Broncos game?

If you were a smart fan you would realize that the Lions loss will have no effect on the game that was Tebow's first week as a starter he wasn't in the system we are in now he was asked to drop back and throw the balls 39 times against the Lions. The Lions won because their depth at WR and Calvin Johnson happens to be the only man in the NFL right now who can have a good game against Champ. Each time they put their offense on the field they scored points almost every time. As far as I know you don't have anyone that resembles the likes of a Megatron at the WR position and while I will say hes a good young QB Ponder isn't even close to talent of Matthew Stafford.

Broncos are running a whole new offense than in what was being ran at the Detroit game. Also why are you talking about pass rush like we are going to actually give you a chance to rush the passer. Unless your offense overpowers on defense and just puts us in a hole early like the Lions did you won't even come close to getting Tebow throw the ball more than 20 times. If your defense dumb enough to rush the passer against Tebow you are going to get k!lled in the read option game.

If I was you I would worry about our pass rush, and our blitz schemes designed to make young QBs feel uncomfortable, I wouldn't be surprised if this was Ponder's worse passing game yet. He has no one to throw it to that scares anyone now that Jenkins is on IR other than Harvin who is scary you got no one and Harvin will Champed most of the game tho.

Believe it or not the Broncos are better on the road for some reason so yeah unless you got Adrian Peterson ready to go and he has a good game on us, your chances of ending our streak is slim.

Last edited by K1; 11-30-2011 at 06:59 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #71
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
 banga said:
at blueprint talking sh*t.

You'd give your left nut to have Ponder be your QB.
don't nobody want that bum ponder...once we done with vick in a few years hell go to minny, y'all seem to love our trash
 11-30-2011, 06:59 PM         #72
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
I wouldn't be surprised if this was Ponder's worse passing game yet.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #73
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
I watched a few Vikings games. Have you actually watched any Broncos game?

If you were a smart fan you would realize that the Lions loss will have no effect on the game that was Tebow's first week as a starter he wasn't in the system we are in now he was asked to drop back and throw the balls 39 times against the Lions. The Lions won because their depth at WR and Calvin Johnson happens to be the only man in the NFL right now who can have a good game against Champ. Each time they put their offense on the field they scored points almost every time. As far as I know you don't have anyone that resembles the likes of a Megatron at the WR position and while I will say hes a good young QB Ponder isn't even close to talent of Matthew Stafford.

Broncos are running a whole new offense than in what was being ran at the Detroit game. Also why are you talking about pass rush like we are going to actually give you a chance to rush the passer. Unless your offense overpowers on defense and just puts us in a hole early like the Lions did you won't even come close to getting Tebow throw the ball more than 20 times. If your defense dumb enough to rush the passer against Tebow you are going to get k!lled in the read option game.

If I was you I would worry about our pass rush, and our blitz schemes designed to make young QBs feel uncomfortable, I wouldn't be surprised if this was Ponder's worse passing game yet. He has no one to throw it to that scares anyone now that Jenkins is on IR other than Harvin who is scary you got no one and Harvin will Champed most of the game tho.
Yes, I've watched every Broncos game that Tebow has started.

The only way you'll have a chance is "if" your running game is dominant and that's a big "if". We have a top 10 run defense and pride ourselves in stopping the run. That's why I say this will be a good match up for us because your team plays into our strength.

Our secondary is weak and Tebow sucks at throwing the ball. Even if we do slip up it's not like he's going to complete the pass anyway. This is the reason I refer to the pass rush so much. We're going to take chances because we know Tebow isn't going to burn us like a good QB will.

Also Harvin plays the slot so unless you're going to move Champ around he won't be covering Harvin much this game. Your best bet is to hope AP doesn't play and Toby (bi*ch a.ss) doesn't have a good game.
 6 years ago '06        #74
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
don't nobody want that bum ponder...once we done with vick in a few years hell go to minny, y'all seem to love our trash
Brad childress has been gone. Those days are long gone. Just look forward to watching the playoffs with all that dream team talent you got out there in Philly. Your team is a bigger flop than ours.
 6 years ago '04        #75
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 TheT said:
Yes, I've watched every Broncos game that Tebow has started.

The only way you'll have a chance is "if" your running game is dominant and that's a big "if". We have a top 10 run defense and pride ourselves in stopping the run. That's why I say this will be a good match up for us because your team plays into our strength.

Our secondary is weak and Tebow sucks at throwing the ball. Even if we do slip up it's not like he's going to complete the pass anyway. This is the reason I refer to the pass rush so much. We're going to take chances because we know Tebow isn't going to burn us like a good QB will.

Also Harvin plays the slot so unless you're going to move Champ around he won't be covering Harvin much this game. Your best bet is to hope AP doesn't play and Toby (bi*ch a.ss) doesn't have a good game.
If thats the case Champ will probably play the slot, unless they see a WR that deserves to be covered by him.

Tebow may "suck" at throwing the ball but he also hasn't faced a terrible pass defense like the Vikings since running this style of offense. Despite not being a good passer in a lot of people's eyes he does have 8 TDs to 1 INT. He has played against 3 top 15 pass defenses the last 3 weeks and against those teams he made a couple of really solid throws and each game he just keeps getting better. Remember Tebow went up against a horrible pass D 2nd to last game of last year and put up 308 yds passing on them so who knows how he will do against a horrible pass D like Minny.

As good as the Vikings run D is you can still run on them the Raiders showed that and they haven't seen this style of offense yet Wouldn't that be embarrassing? Tebow going for something like 250-300 yds passing on the Vikings. Not likely but it could happen definitely happen!
 6 years ago '04        #76
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,320 | Props total: 3923 3923
This should be a great game and very competitive. I'm a ride with my n*gga banga on this one and pull for the Vikes just for the fu*k of it.
 6 years ago '08        #77
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
 banga said:
Brad childress has been gone. Those days are long gone. Just look forward to watching the playoffs with all that dream team talent you got out there in Philly. Your team is a bigger flop than ours.
Childress was the coach when you signed mcnabb?

Of course were a bigger flop, but going forward i know damn well our team will be a problem next year with all that talent and 3 picks in the first 2 rounds which should be fairly high

the vikings, not so much
 6 years ago '04        #78
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
Banga you know deep down inside yall gonna get Tebow'd just like everyone else you are just afraid to admit it.
 6 years ago '04        #79
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Will there be more Vikings punts or Tebow pass completions?
 6 years ago '06        #80
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
Childress was the coach when you signed mcnabb?

Of course were a bigger flop, but going forward i know damn well our team will be a problem next year with all that talent and 3 picks in the first 2 rounds which should be fairly high

the vikings, not so much
You know your team will be a problem next year just like you did this year. get the fu*k outta here. We'd smoke yall just like we did last year with a team just as bad. I bet that's why you're still salty and in here trolling. You still have that avy saved that I made for you?

Yo k1. You just make sure you type out another monologue explaining this L your squad is about to catch on Sunday.

Last edited by banga; 11-30-2011 at 07:33 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy