Denver Broncos @ Minnesota Vikings - Week 13 (1pm est. FOX)

most viewed right now
 62
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
104 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-30-2011, 03:09 PM         #41
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Minnesota has the 29th ranked passing defense in the league. Tebow will definitely get his shots to make some big plays this week.
 6 years ago '10        #42
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
tebow about to baptize & convert these savage vikings
 6 years ago '05        #43
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Gramz said:
Expect some bombs early and often to Eric Decker. I do believe it will be Tebow's best game statistically this year, especially through the air. He'll have the ball plenty thanks to the defense actually. That D is playing absolutely lights out right now.

If AP was in, this would be a completely different story. Maybe Harvin can make some big plays but I have to say Denver is the clear-cut favorite here.
 Gramz said:
Minnesota has the 29th ranked passing defense in the league. Tebow will definitely get his shots to make some big plays this week.


AP is listed as doubtful right now so it's a pretty good chance he'll play. You're also not taking into account our pass rush. We get plenty of pressure on the QB and Tebow does not work well under pressure. If you watch him, he struggles even with time.

I've seen Tebow stand there for literally 10 seconds and either not find a receiver or throw a duck pass that they drop. He won't be awarded that much time with us.

Also if AP does play we'll be able to neutralize their pass rush and control the tempo of the game. This will probably be a very low scoring game. With plenty of running from both teams.
 6 years ago '05        #44
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 ghettofire said:
tebow about to baptize & convert these savage vikings
Tebow not converting a damn thing. We'll blaspheme all over him and get Ponder his second win. :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '08        #45
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,805 | Props total: 12461 12461
Y'all n*ggaz have just been tearing it up since ponder took over

oh wait
 6 years ago '04        #46
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
AP wasn't even around at practice today. Doubt he plays. Pointless for him to play as well.
 6 years ago '05        #47
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 The Blueprint said:
Y'all n*ggaz have just been tearing it up since ponder took over

oh wait
Really though?


Two more wins then us with all that "talent".

Dream Team.
 11-30-2011, 03:31 PM         #48
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheT said:


AP is listed as doubtful right now so it's a pretty good chance he'll play. You're also not taking into account our pass rush. We get plenty of pressure on the QB and Tebow does not work well under pressure. If you watch him, he struggles even with time.

I've seen Tebow stand there for literally 10 seconds and either not find a receiver or throw a duck pass that they drop. He won't be awarded that much time with us.

Also if AP does play we'll be able to neutralize their pass rush and control the tempo of the game. This will probably be a very low scoring game. With plenty of running from both teams.
I think the word you are looking for is PROBABLE not DOUBTFUL. There's a pretty good chance he doesn't play.
 6 years ago '05        #49
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Gramz said:
I think the word you are looking for is PROBABLE not DOUBTFUL. There's a pretty good chance he doesn't play.
Vikings not ruling out Adrian Peterson

It appears we're in for another week of waiting on the status of Minnesota Vikings tailback Adrian Peterson, whose high ankle sprain will prevent him from practicing Wednesday and could keep him out of Sunday's game against the Denver Broncos.

Coach Leslie Frazier told reporters Wednesday that he hopes to get Peterson back on the practice field by Friday to gauge his progress from an injury that occurred 10 days ago.

The Vikings had their second-worst offensive game of the season last Sunday with Peterson sidelined, netting 226 offensive yards and 12 first downs in a 24-14 loss to the Atlanta Falcons. Backup Toby Gerhart managed 44 yards on 17 carries, and the Vikings also handed off to receiver Percy Harvin five times.

Peterson has missed consecutive games only one other time in his career, in 2007 when he missed two games because of a sprained knee.



AP is a warrior...he'll be out there.
 6 years ago '04        #50
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
should be a easy game for tebow
 11-30-2011, 03:41 PM         #51
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's not doubtful then, he should be listed as questionable if that's the case.
 6 years ago '05        #52
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Gramz said:
That's not doubtful then, he should be listed as questionable if that's the case.
Correct...but teams manipulate the injury report all the time.



Edit: and I just saw that we're the favorite this week.


Last edited by TheT; 11-30-2011 at 03:47 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #53
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
Why would they even take a chance playing A.P. when the Vikings are garbage and have no chance of doing anything this season? Only an idiot would start him if he has any kind of lingering injury.


Anyways, Tebow will win this week again while everyone continues to doubt him. Bout to have these Raider fans shook across the bay.
 6 years ago '05        #54
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 efromthev said:
Why would they even take a chance playing A.P. when the Vikings are garbage and have no chance of doing anything this season? Only an idiot would start him if he has any kind of lingering injury.


Anyways, Tebow will win this week again while everyone continues to doubt him. Bout to have these Raider fans shook across the bay.
That's why Fridays practice will determine if he plays or not.

People are starting to finally have faith in Tebow and expect him to win. That's why this is the perfect time for him to lose. We'll be happy to make that happen. :dancingcool:
 11-30-2011, 05:22 PM         #55
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Broncos LB Von Miller underwent surgery Tuesday to repair torn ligaments in his thumb.

The Denver Post reports that Miller's status for Sunday's game against the Vikings is now in doubt. Miller, a leading candidate for NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year, played through the injury in last week's win over San Diego. According to the Post, Miller has still "vowed" to try to play against Minnesota. The Broncos may wait until game time to decide Miller's availability.
Hmm...
 11-30-2011, 05:45 PM         #56
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


Ponder swag tactics in full affect...
 6 years ago '05        #57
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Gramz said:
Hmm...
Wow...that's a big blow to the Broncos. It doesn't even feel right beating them now.
 6 years ago '04        #58
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Von will probably play despite the injury because hes a pass rusher and that can easily be casted up but they could be cautious and hold him out this who knows it be a big loss but against the 30th ranked pass offense I think Von could sit out and we would still do great on defense.

Put Champ on Harvin and what else does Minn got at WR? Someone fill me in.

If Peterson is out I think this could be the first game the broncos win convincingly without any comeback involved.


Last edited by K1; 11-30-2011 at 06:10 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #59
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
I can understand why people are sleeping because they just see the record and haven't watched any games.

For those of you that have actually watched a game you wouldn't fathom the Broncos winning "convincingly". As I stated before, we've only been blown out once this year and that was Greenbay. All our games have been competitive we just can't finish.

People saw what happened the Lions game and their pass rush isn't even as good as ours. Tebow with time=
[pic - click to view]

.

Tebow with no time =
[pic - click to view]

. If anyone is going to win convincingly it would be us.


Last edited by TheT; 11-30-2011 at 06:16 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #60
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,805 | Props total: 12461 12461
 TheT said:
I can understand why people are sleeping because they just see the record and haven't watched any games.

For those of you that have actually watched a game you wouldn't fathom the Broncos winning "convincingly". As I stated before, we've only been blown out once this year and that was Greenbay. All our games have been competitive we just can't finish.

People saw what happened in the Lions game and their pass rush isn't even as good as ours. Tebow with time =
[pic - click to view]

.
Tebow with no time =
[pic - click to view]

. If anyone is going to win convincingly it would be us.
This n*gga been trolling the whole thread
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy