Millionaire by 25

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
Thanks for the support. i do plan on selling it, however i'd like 75% to go to charity that i want to create. I want to create a charity that gives funds to people who want to do similar things as i'm trying to do.

More specifically give funds to people who want to move in to a house together with similar mindsets and create a mastermind group and just grind and be successful.

I'm doing it on my own dime, I wish i had funding to pay the bills while i try and accomplish this thing. beginning is always the hardest part. this is not part of what will earn me my million, i don't think that's fair to the documentary.
 6 years ago '04        #162
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
I'll tell you the strategy, i'm going to try and conquer 5 areas of business and just run with the ideas that are making lots of money.

internet business (a website that doesn't sell a product or service)
information business (e-book or seminar)
product business
service business
network marketing business.

i can't affford to fail with one idea, so i've been coming up with a whole bunch.

here's an 80% done mockup of a design for one of the internet businesses. hoping for it to go viral and have some ad space on there, and then get a book publishing deal from it.

nostalgia for the digital age: people submit items of sentimental value and tell the inspiring story behind it. for example, my brother's hero growing up as a kid was michael jordan, so maybe a trading card of michael jordan would be the picture, and the story would be about how michael jordan affected his life.

when they hover over the picture, they can select a social media icon to share that picture on that particular social media website, ie. facebook. that way it spreads virally and all of a sudden all of these random sentimental pictures stop popping up everywhere that lead back to the website.

this is one of 3 launching in the next month to 5 weeks.

let me know what you guys think. once again, it's only 80% complete so don't judge it as a final product yet.
 6 years ago '10        #163
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 WeezyWayne said:
I'll tell you the strategy, i'm going to try and conquer 5 areas of business and just run with the ideas that are making lots of money.

internet business (a website that doesn't sell a product or service)
information business (e-book or seminar)
product business
service business
network marketing business.

i can't affford to fail with one idea, so i've been coming up with a whole bunch.

here's an 80% done mockup of a design for one of the internet businesses. hoping for it to go viral and have some ad space on there, and then get a book publishing deal from it.

nostalgia for the digital age: people submit items of sentimental value and tell the inspiring story behind it. for example, my brother's hero growing up as a kid was michael jordan, so maybe a trading card of michael jordan would be the picture, and the story would be about how michael jordan affected his life.

when they hover over the picture, they can select a social media icon to share that picture on that particular social media website, ie. facebook. that way it spreads virally and all of a sudden all of these random sentimental pictures stop popping up everywhere that lead back to the website.

this is one of 3 launching in the next month to 5 weeks.

let me know what you guys think. once again, it's only 80% complete so don't judge it as a final product yet.
Great looking website, put in it the thread when you launch.
 6 years ago '07        #164
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
good shyt. Lol when he started talking about slapping ppl i was like ohhhh k haha good shyt none the less
 6 years ago '04        #165
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Hey guys, figured I'd share a good inspirational mix from my favourite music website.

6 years ago '07        #166
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
Props! I was skeptic at first but you're definitely following through. As for the 24 minute video, I liked a lot of parts. To name a few, I liked the the part where he was talking about being persistent. A lot of people give up when it gets tough, but those who keep going are usually the ones who succeed. I also like the part where he admitted that he loses motivation every now and then and looks to others for motivation. It's encouraging to know that even the most successful ones are human like us. Also, I like the slapping around part. Oh, and I liked when he talked about wanting a picture more than wanting a number. That's very true. If you can visualize what you want, then it's more inspiring than just visualizing a number, even though numbers do play into it. I wish we could have seen more of his house and how he lives. That would also have been nice. Keep it up!
 6 years ago '04        #167
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Bullseye said:
Props! I was skeptic at first but you're definitely following through. As for the 24 minute video, I liked a lot of parts. To name a few, I liked the the part where he was talking about being persistent. A lot of people give up when it gets tough, but those who keep going are usually the ones who succeed. I also like the part where he admitted that he loses motivation every now and then and looks to others for motivation. It's encouraging to know that even the most successful ones are human like us. Also, I like the slapping around part. Oh, and I liked when he talked about wanting a picture more than wanting a number. That's very true. If you can visualize what you want, then it's more inspiring than just visualizing a number, even though numbers do play into it. I wish we could have seen more of his house and how he lives. That would also have been nice. Keep it up!
Thanks for the feedback! I would've liked to show more of his house, but unfortunately i'm going to either have to do a mini series or somehow try to condense the most prominent moments of the journey to a million in 2 years. Haven't quite decided yet, but either way that extra footage would eat up some time that I can't afford to spare yet.

I can tell you how he lives, he's super fun to be around, he's got one of the best home gyms i've ever seen for training. he's got a tv in his shower with a seat (weird yet cool). he's got one kid who was just born a year ago and another that was just born the other day. He's a more humble millionaire for now, he reinvests everything into his business, he's not greedy. he said if he hit 15 million in sales last year, he would get a v12 vanquish, he missed it by less than a million and kept to his word. I always admired that about him, when he told you something, he kept his word.

He goes on two vacations a year, but he grinds hard for 8 months of the year man, he's the most intense guy i've met. his mentor he was talking about is jokes. i'll tell you more later.
 6 years ago '05        #168
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
Just read this thread from page 1. im on bored. i think we can help each other out. Ive got a lot of amazing ideas. Im an A guy. I need a B guy (you) pm me lets make some money.

Also that website idea is awesome. Id expect that to take off.

Keep up the work homie.
 6 years ago '11        #169
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 WeezyWayne said:

He goes on two vacations a year, but he grinds hard for 8 months of the year man, he's the most intense guy i've met. his mentor he was talking about is jokes. i'll tell you more later.
He has 2 vacations a year that last 4 months?

So he's grinding 67% of the year?
 6 years ago '04        #170
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
lol no, his business is a seasonal business that runs 8 months out of the year. that's my mistake, i worded that wrong. in the 4 months he was off, he won another world title in kickboxing and wrote a book. his two vacations equal a month. for the 4 months that his business isn't on, it gives him time to reflect and he meets with management to talk about how they can improve for the following year.

It's an interesting business he has created, never seen anything like it.
 6 years ago '04        #171
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
here's another early mock-up of the second website i'm launching. you guys might like this one: basically it's for people (friends, lovers, family) who can't come to an agreement on something so you take it online to the grey debate and post both of your versions of the story. then the only community votes on who's right and leaves comments.

think an online jerry springer ha.

ignore the fact that the banner isn't all the way down the page, just look at it from a functionality standpoint for now.

6 years ago '04        #172
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
it's called the grey debate as a play on words from the great debate but also because people always see things as black and white yet the answer is usually a shade of grey.
 6 years ago '04        #173
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
Just read this thread from page 1. im on bored. i think we can help each other out. Ive got a lot of amazing ideas. Im an A guy. I need a B guy (you) pm me lets make some money.

Also that website idea is awesome. Id expect that to take off.

Keep up the work homie.
Thanks, you can add me to facebook if you use it (Corey Wadden). I use it mainly for business, you can always reach me on there faster.
 6 years ago '11        #174
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
what business does he run? can you break it down a little bit?
 6 years ago '04        #175
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
he runs a door to door business that sells on the spot aeration (a lawn care service) and ashphalt driveway sealing in ontario, pressure cleaning/window washing in b.c. and alberta.

so it's a sell and perform service in one go.
 02-01-2012, 05:55 AM         #176
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You making any other trips in Ottawa man?
 6 years ago '04        #177
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Possibly yes. You live there?
 02-01-2012, 09:25 AM         #178
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I actually do man, but I wanna get out to another city. I never knew your old boss, was living in Ottawa and was such a success.

Hey man did you go to college?
 02-01-2012, 10:24 AM         #179
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You look awfully nervous and stiff in that interview. Loosen up. That's my advice.

Looking forward to the next video.
 6 years ago '04        #180
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
You look awfully nervous and stiff in that interview. Loosen up. That's my advice.

Looking forward to the next video.

That's actually the point. The average person would be intimidated the first time approaching someone of that stature. As it progresses the grasshopper will become a professional. it's character development.

thanks for the feedback though, noone else commented on that, i'm glad you noticed!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy