Millionaire by 25

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-21-2011, 09:17 PM         #121
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skratch said:
I feel you on the "Freedom". Even though you say you dont do it for the fancy cars and nice houses in my eyes thats "freedom".I personally don't do it for stuff like Ferrari's and Lamborghini's because i think thats uncalled for imo lol. All i want in my life is the BMW, a condo, vacations, just being able to experience and reach certain destinations in life, and the higher quality women like you said and to be around like minded individuals. Just being able to afford those nice things to me is freedom and not have to scramble on "how im a pay ____ by this certain deadline and etc. Just looking at my parent situations, there not able to do none of that unless they want to get fired and thats why im just not the 9-5 type. I rather do my own thing then take orders, i like the challenge, it's too easy getting a job and it's too easy going to school and i hate not being in charge.
Great whole post, didn't quote all of it. But the part about lambho's and ferraris being uncalled for kind of irks me. Basically you said you want to do all that just to have a bmw, condo, and go on vacations, something you can acheive by working a simple job - middle class. It's almost like a subconscious cop out, setting your goals a little lower so you won't be too disappointed if you end up being "just" middle class. Like it said, its not that your setting your goals to high and your missing them, you're setting them to low and you're hitting them.

Let's not act like entrepreneurs don't have to do with anything like 9-5 er's do. They just as well have to deal with b.s. like investors, customers, deadlines, fear of not meeting overhead, really a lot more responsibility then the 9-5'er thus, that's why the potential profit is so much larger. How you going to feel when you don't have time to drive around your bmw, see your family, go on vacations, sleep, have s3x, or do any of that sh*t, because your work is your life. I'm a young cat like you, still in high school, but my parents own a very successful business and I've seen this business owner stuff first hand, although the money is above anything regular people think is possible, the work is the same.

on another note..... Andrew Fashion is the sh*t, $100k a month.
 6 years ago '04        #122
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 359 359
The site in my sig makes enough for me to pay my bills

It cost 8 bucks. takes work to set up.

You get day to day training on making money online as an affiliate marketer. Its the most in depth training ive ever gotten.

once you get it going you have 35 different ways of makin money. ( 35 different websites)

Last edited by big jeffrey; 12-25-2011 at 11:56 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #123
anynameado 
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 26 26
 WeezyWayne said:

I just want to note that I'm not doing this for fancy cars or nice houses guys, I'm doing this for FREEDOM. no more 9-5 grind,
I wanna get money for the fancy cars and nice houses. and damn a 9-5 i rather wrk 5-9
 6 years ago '06        #124
anynameado 
space
space
better to try and fail then to fail to try and whenever you get a chance if you havent already read it, the books The Richest Man in Babylon and How To Win Friends and Influence people. Those are two of the best book anyone can ever read

Last edited by anynameado; 12-23-2011 at 01:03 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #125
anynameado 
space
space
Theres people that work for there money and then theres people who makes there money work for them

If you save your money your money will save you

Last edited by anynameado; 12-23-2011 at 01:12 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #126
phoenixstar 
space
space
$873 | Props total: 0 0
if you need help with this shoot me a pm
 12-25-2011, 06:12 PM         #127
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedLight said:
How much money are you making of this CashCrate thing? I'm about to join
13.08$ i just started using my account 2 weeks ago

anynameado said:
better to try and fail then to fail to try and whenever you get a chance if you havent already read it, the books The Richest Man in Babylon and How To Win Friends and Influence people. Those are two of the best book anyone can ever read
How is that book "How To Win Friends and Influence people" im ready to get it. Does it really help?
 6 years ago '11        #128
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,730 | Props total: 1548 1548
What's good with the project progress?
 6 years ago '04        #129
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
Going well. I'm flying down to las vegas for a convention for one of the money makers i'm doing in january from the 5th to the 9th. anyone who's near by should shoot me a msg and we can chat.

It's really difficult this month and last month because of such low budget and what not but i'll post some interviews in january and the official site will be up at the beginning of february. Any questions so far just let me know.

I'm also open to starting joint ventures with people if they have good ideas.
 6 years ago '10        #130
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
reading this thread made me realize something very important.....thank you all
 6 years ago '10        #131
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
Let's keep this up top.

Weezy you should put links on your sig to your facebook/twitter/website etc.
 6 years ago '07        #132
etherem 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 47 47
NETWORK MARKETING

Business of the 21st century by ROBERT KIYOSAKI.
 6 years ago '10        #133
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
Happy New Year and may you attain the success you seek fam. U surely got the right mindstate and determination to pull it off. I sent you a request on facebook Corey, add me because I'm willing to soak up as much game as possible.
 6 years ago '04        #134
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 RedLight said:
Let's keep this up top.

Weezy you should put links on your sig to your facebook/twitter/website etc.
I will do that! good tip!

Anyone live in Vegas? would be cool to meet some of you americans. I'm there from the 5th of january until the 9th.
 6 years ago '04        #135
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
I read this quote and liked it, "don't tell me the sky is the limit when there's steps on the moon. #2012" Happy new years everybody!
 6 years ago '04        #136
SubConscious 48 heat pts48
space
space
$17,346 | Props total: 67623 67623
^^^ I'm riding with you all the way weezy I'm already 25, however I have BIG DREAMS! and like you said in the video not very many people are confident within themselves and I see that you have that in you. The power of intention is everything.
 6 years ago '06        #137
endallk007 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
Dont let this thread die, any updates?
 6 years ago '11        #138
atlsfinest1083 
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 8 8
see you at the top homie
 6 years ago '04        #139
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
okay guys, sorry for the lack of updates. there's been no shortage of work on my part, in fact more than ever. I'm going to put together a really raw edit of the last interview with my former CEO ben stewart - 10x world karate champion and president of the world karate a.ssociation division canada, also CEO of the largest door to door sales company in Canada and post it up in the next 48 hours.

NO ONE CAN SHARE THIS VIDEO ANYWHERE, this is going to be a private link i'm ONLY SHARING WITH YOU GUYS. Please enjoy it and take what you can from it but I do not authorize sharing it outside of the bx community.
 6 years ago '10        #140
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 WeezyWayne said:
okay guys, sorry for the lack of updates. there's been no shortage of work on my part, in fact more than ever. I'm going to put together a really raw edit of the last interview with my former CEO ben stewart - 10x world karate champion and president of the world karate a.ssociation division canada, also CEO of the largest door to door sales company in Canada and post it up in the next 48 hours.

NO ONE CAN SHARE THIS VIDEO ANYWHERE, this is going to be a private link i'm ONLY SHARING WITH YOU GUYS. Please enjoy it and take what you can from it but I do not authorize sharing it outside of the bx community.
Sure, cool.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy