Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 WeezyWayne said:
Okay guys, Interviewing first teen millionaire on Friday, and I have two people that I'm looking at going into two different businesses with.

One is in the landscaping material distribution industry
And the other is with a girl who wants to create some fashion stuff online and has a huge following.

Can't go into more specifics than that, but I'll keep you guys updated.

Keep in mind I don't have enough money to get these off the ground so if they're potentially mill by 25 worthy, I'm going to have to get creative with getting the capital to start them.
Can't wait fam. Good shyt you're doing.
 6 years ago '04        #62
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
Thank you. I've noticed that I don't need an alarm since it started, because I know how much work is ahead of me but it's great.
 6 years ago '04        #63
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Working on getting some more crew today for the show. Any of you in Southwestern Ontario?
 6 years ago '06        #64
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223

good stuff man, creative thinking + hard work = payoff
 6 years ago '10        #65
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 1499 1499
Dopeness...
 6 years ago '06        #66
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
good stuff...
 6 years ago '04        #67
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Interviewing first millionaire tomorrow plus a meeting with a girl about a possible business venture. I'll keep you all posted.
 6 years ago '04        #68
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
I'll send you a link on Saturday. Youtube for now.
 6 years ago '10        #69
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 WeezyWayne said:
I'll send you a link on Saturday. Youtube for now.
me too, thanks.
 6 years ago '05        #70
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
Go looking out bro, you got any place you can be reached about your documentary? since you`ve been running into a lot of millionaires? whats the experience like? because i got a business venture that i always wondered what a millionaire might think about it. Meaning if its a good or bad one..
 6 years ago '04        #71
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Add me on Facebook, Corey wadden. You can reach me on there and I will ask my next interview about it.
 6 years ago '04        #72
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Feeling truly inspired after today's meeting. Talk the talk about your dreams people, but when you're in the middle of doing it, you don't need caffeine or artificial stimulants, you're naturally excited and energetic all the time.

The best feeling I've felt so far during this project is having people who are excited about helping out with something that you created. Be visionary's people and you will attract people who want to be a part of your vision.
 6 years ago '10        #73
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
This is dope man! Keep up the project I will be watching!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #74
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Follow it on facebook for those of you who use it. like it, love it, hate it do whatever you want with it. It's aptly named "Millionaire by 25"
 6 years ago '10        #75
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
Aye man anyway I can help out or be apart of the project? Coding, creating, contributing opinion and advice?

Last edited by kennboy1; 12-03-2011 at 08:43 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #76
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
@kennboy1 - yes there's lots of ways you can help brother. I'll tell you what I need help with over the next two weeks in order of importance, 1 being highest priority, last being the least important:

1. I need a graphic design of a Millionaire by 25 logo. An official logo, whether it's MB25 or Millionaire by 25 in typography.
2. I have some promotional pictures taken and need an official poster, with the millionaire by 25 logo or a combination of the promo pics as one poster.
3. I need someone to code and design an official website.
4. I need extra help with film crew in southwestern Ontario.
5. I need to meet more millionaires to interview, I currently have 4 including the one I interviewed today.

That's about all I can think of now. Also, if you have faceook, promoting the official page and spreading the word in general can help.
 6 years ago '04        #77
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #78
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
posting up some stuff today. stay tuned.
 6 years ago '08        #79
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #80
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 PLK187 said:
this is a great idea, now my question to you is how are you recording this. quality is important. to make money you need to look like money. This is a very great idea. on some real sh*t.

I think if you execute it right and get these millionaires to give you something real, that the general public can actually watch and get something out of it.

i think you should get more people involved, as far as directors, editors, and aspiring filmmakers you can actually make something great that will stand the test of time you understand me.

You already have a interesting story of being on your momma's couch and all of that.

Definitely should study some good documentaries, like bowling for columbine, and fahrenheit 911.

Like i said this is an extremely brilliant idea for a documentary and you shouldn't let it blow like that. I think you need to look at the bigger picture, and work more on the idea and direction of the documentary.

One thing i will say is that once your done with it submit it to film festivals around the country and especially sun-dance.

Like i said you have a great idea, i just think you need to brainstorm and prepare your self more so that you can make something great good luck and PM, i'm really interested in shopping it up with you.
Hey brother, invaluable advice. I greatly appreciate it. I was thinking exactly the way you are right now. But the project was so intimidating and Me trying to convince studioheads, distributors, directors and all of that to get on board at the beginning was too much! 2 years of limbo man.

So what I've decided is to start off with it filming it all, with a couple crew members. I'm raising 7500 for better equipment and hiring more crew. As I get traction and a fan base I'm going to reach out to directors, producer, professional people to make this thing the baby it was meant to be. With an existing viral fanbase, people will take the project more seriously. I'm just filming it as I would even with a director, so when one hops on board, they can edit it and take it in a direction even with the footage that's already shot.

they say in film, 3 films are made: the one that's written, the one that's filmed and the one that's edited.

there's no writing in this one, only filming and editing so let's hope editing can be done correctly.

Thanks again, join the page on facebook if you use it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago