NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
Thanks for the support. I'll be posting a couple of video logs a week, based on how I'm doing what I'm doing.

ie. today, I'm creating a blog, a twitter account, and marketing the facebook fan page, and I'll tell you how to do that for your idea/business as well.

also behind the scenes footage. I'll also share general insights on what I'm doing so far.

JUST SO EVERYONE IS AWARE - This is the only forum I'm posting on about this. I've been on this site for years and enjoy it so I'm doing it exclusively here.

First video will be posted on Saturday.
 6 years ago '05        #42
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,292 | Props total: 6404 6404
 WeezyWayne said:
Thanks for the support. I'll be posting a couple of video logs a week, based on how I'm doing what I'm doing.

ie. today, I'm creating a blog, a twitter account, and marketing the facebook fan page, and I'll tell you how to do that for your idea/business as well.

also behind the scenes footage. I'll also share general insights on what I'm doing so far.

JUST SO EVERYONE IS AWARE - This is the only forum I'm posting on about this. I've been on this site for years and enjoy it so I'm doing it exclusively here.

First video will be posted on Saturday.
Your the man. So obviously one of your goals in life is to be a millionare. Any others? and is that your promo photo in the avy of you?
 6 years ago '04        #43
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Yes, that's one of my promo photos for the show I took in September.

My main goal since I was a kid was to be an actor. I want to study one on one under Larry Moss who coached leonardo dicaprio and hilary swank. That'll cost a pretty penny, that was one of the inspirations for the idea.

I've always been goal-oriented though. Prior to this show, I took a year out of my life to dedicate to doing a bodybuilding competition. I was always the too-skinny, too-short types and when I was 15 I started researching like crazy for 3 months, and became a human guinea pig. I ended up competing in November of 2008. I absolutely hated it, too much narcissism and the payoff is not worth it. I started doing sales after and lost most of it, but I still maintain the healthy aspect of it all.

That's the thing though, with wealth you can have the best diet with the best foods and not sweat the bill. So many payoffs right? Only makes sense.
 6 years ago '05        #44
space
space
 WeezyWayne said:
Yes, that's one of my promo photos for the show I took in September.

My main goal since I was a kid was to be an actor. I want to study one on one under Larry Moss who coached leonardo dicaprio and hilary swank. That'll cost a pretty penny, that was one of the inspirations for the idea.

I've always been goal-oriented though. Prior to this show, I took a year out of my life to dedicate to doing a bodybuilding competition. I was always the too-skinny, too-short types and when I was 15 I started researching like crazy for 3 months, and became a human guinea pig. I ended up competing in November of 2008. I absolutely hated it, too much narcissism and the payoff is not worth it. I started doing sales after and lost most of it, but I still maintain the healthy aspect of it all.

That's the thing though, with wealth you can have the best diet with the best foods and not sweat the bill. So many payoffs right? Only makes sense.
cool. im into bodybuilding aswell.. I like its princibles of diet and displine. It goes a long way throught life as far as the training and focus you get but it can get crazy.. looking in the mirror always wanting to be better and never satasified.. Everyone else can think you the sh*t but your still not content.. I like that but it can be addictive..
 6 years ago '04        #45
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 critiQue said:
cool. im into bodybuilding aswell.. I like its princibles of diet and displine. It goes a long way throught life as far as the training and focus you get but it can get crazy.. looking in the mirror always wanting to be better and never satasified.. Everyone else can think you the sh*t but your still not content.. I like that but it can be addictive..
I recommend "The 4-Hour Body" if you're still heavily into fitness/health. Tim Ferriss is a genius.
 6 years ago '05        #46
space
space
 WeezyWayne said:
I recommend "The 4-Hour Body" if you're still heavily into fitness/health. Tim Ferriss is a genius.
fad training? no?
 6 years ago '04        #47
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
I don't think so, new age for sure though. He's the author of the 4-hour work week as well. He ranks in the top 5 most influential people to me at the moment.

google his blog, it's amazing as well.
 6 years ago '04        #48
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
I always wanted to do one.

Last edited by hockeythug; 11-29-2011 at 08:03 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #49
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4527 4527
zig is that dude...i didnt know he worked for jim rohn tho. thats cool
 11-29-2011, 08:45 PM         #50
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You're bound to make it because you have prestige white boy business look.
 6 years ago '04        #51
Jon Dough 
space
space
space
$228 | Props total: 0 0
yo my man, i think your on to something great, just dont lose faith in your vision, and see it all the way thru, even if you dont make a million in 2 years, your not a " fu*k up" if you do it in 3, GOOD LUCK! post the links,
 6 years ago '04        #52
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
You're bound to make it because you have prestige white boy business look.
LOL. it's all for show.
 6 years ago '09        #53
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1224 1224
*subscribed*
 6 years ago '10        #54
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
Loving this thread man, rooting for you, love come up stories like this. I will definitely be watching!!
 6 years ago '05        #55
DatNiggaBiz 2 heat pts
space
space
$520 | Props total: 16 16
tim ferris is offical, just finished 4hour workweek and now im practicing some principles from 4 hour body. def check out fourhourworkweek.com/blog
 6 years ago '04        #56
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513

[pic - click to view]

thats a great book to read if you have not read it yet
 6 years ago '04        #57
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Ace2125 said:

[pic - click to view]

thats a great book to read if you have not read it yet
I haven't read it, but I went to his "Millionaire Mind Intensive" weekend seminar which was pretty good.
 6 years ago '04        #58
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Okay guys, Interviewing first teen millionaire on Friday, and I have two people that I'm looking at going into two different businesses with.

One is in the landscaping material distribution industry
And the other is with a girl who wants to create some fashion stuff online and has a huge following.

Can't go into more specifics than that, but I'll keep you guys updated.

Keep in mind I don't have enough money to get these off the ground so if they're potentially mill by 25 worthy, I'm going to have to get creative with getting the capital to start them.
 6 years ago '10        #59
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 WeezyWayne said:
Okay guys, Interviewing first teen millionaire on Friday, and I have two people that I'm looking at going into two different businesses with.

One is in the landscaping material distribution industry
And the other is with a girl who wants to create some fashion stuff online and has a huge following.

Can't go into more specifics than that, but I'll keep you guys updated.

Keep in mind I don't have enough money to get these off the ground so if they're potentially mill by 25 worthy, I'm going to have to get creative with getting the capital to start them.
Okay, cool.
 6 years ago '07        #60
Dicemoney6 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 628 628
this is crazy official.. good luck with this
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago