Millionaire by 25

most viewed right now
 104
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
246 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
130 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #401
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 WeezyWayne said:
I know what you mean. the documentary's production quality increases as it goes. starts off broke like i did. I have a 200 dollar rode mic with a deadcat to cut wind but good audio, from what i've been told and found, is not cheap. 2k for good audio, 1k for half decent.
Na fu*k that 1k for half decent? Hit me up before you buy your next audio thing...I'm a recording engineer, i'll point you in the right direction for a great price...not $1k lol
 6 years ago '07        #402
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
also saw you were reading the $100 startup...i picked that up, online version though, just started it...What do you think about it?
 6 years ago '04        #403
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
 DwRecKeR77053 said:
good deal i had a chance to check out the website..i am all for your challenge and hope that you stay in track to achieve your goal. very great cause to support..probably the best cause on this entire site to support. you can follow me if you would like
der_alx @ twitter
followed you. you've gotta get your twitter going my friend. start following people that follow people that you like.
 6 years ago '04        #404
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
 Spoken210 said:
also saw you were reading the $100 startup...i picked that up, online version though, just started it...What do you think about it?
just finishing it. i think everyone should read that book. i think it's the answer for job loss right now. it's a liberating book. i think it's a great read to read either before or after the 4 hour work week.


as far as the audio, i definitely would like to hear what you have to say. let me know of a good setup for a documentary.
 08-30-2012, 11:23 AM         #405
DwRecKeR77053 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WeezyWayne said:
followed you. you've gotta get your twitter going my friend. start following people that follow people that you like.
yea i need to. i barely use my twitter..more on facebook.
 6 years ago '04        #406
mr_underground|m 1995 heat pts1995
space
avatar space
space
$23,347 | Props total: 30091 30091
 WeezyWayne said:
I know what you mean. the documentary's production quality increases as it goes. starts off broke like i did. I have a 200 dollar rode mic with a deadcat to cut wind but good audio, from what i've been told and found, is not cheap. 2k for good audio, 1k for half decent.
Not true, I've done National TV ads and major network reality shows work with this:

Zoon h4n



and

Tascam DR100



you have to sync the audio in post, which mean the Rode video mic would only be used for scratch or syncing purposes.
 6 years ago '07        #407
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 mr_underground said:
Not true, I've done National TV ads and major network reality shows work with this:

Zoon h4n



and

Tascam DR100



you have to sync the audio in post, which mean the Rode video mic would only be used for scratch or syncing purposes.
wooord. Get the h4n, use the roll off feature on your rode mic and you're 100
 6 years ago '04        #408
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
 Spoken210 said:
wooord. Get the h4n, use the roll off feature on your rode mic and you're 100
man, i bought the h4n. i really don't know how to use it but i bought it at the same time as the rode mic. i'll google the roll off feature and hopefully it'll be good from there. i have it and barely use it from sheer lack of knowledge on how to use it to its full potential.
 6 years ago '04        #409
mr_underground|m 1995 heat pts1995
space
avatar space
space
$23,347 | Props total: 30091 30091
 WeezyWayne said:
man, i bought the h4n. i really don't know how to use it but i bought it at the same time as the rode mic. i'll google the roll off feature and hopefully it'll be good from there. i have it and barely use it from sheer lack of knowledge on how to use it to its full potential.

[video - click to view]

 09-01-2012, 07:43 AM         #410
lexus2807 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great Post!!
 09-08-2012, 10:55 AM         #411
cunseededcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just read 21 pages at my job and Im blown away, much props and success to you Wayne, I will check out those books you recommended and I made sure to add you on FB!
 6 years ago '04        #412
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
 cunseededcee said:
Just read 21 pages at my job and Im blown away, much props and success to you Wayne, I will check out those books you recommended and I made sure to add you on FB!
Thanks brother.
 09-09-2012, 09:04 AM         #413
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what books did you recommend? sorry i mustve missed that post
 6 years ago '09        #414
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,485 | Props total: 2218 2218
just subscribe to your youtube makes it easier
 6 years ago '04        #415
Pocketx 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$913 | Props total: 105 105
Good sh*t -- i just added you on FB

I'm a music producer .. do you need any music for your documentary?
 6 years ago '04        #416
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
 Pocketx said:
Good sh*t -- i just added you on FB

I'm a music producer .. do you need any music for your documentary?
I will need music for it, yes. I can't decide on anything yet. I'll have to wait until it's done filming. What is the name that you added me from on fb?
 09-20-2012, 01:08 PM         #417
Real Hustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just watched your interview with Ben Stewart..excellent..
 6 years ago '04        #418
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
Doing another IndieGoGo campaign. I want to hire a full production crew now. I've been relying on a smaller scale production to film. I'm in Toronto now in a hacker house with some guys doing a startup, learning from them as I do my own stuff.

Toronto is a good place to be.
 6 years ago '04        #419
Pocketx 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$913 | Props total: 105 105
 WeezyWayne said:
I will need music for it, yes. I can't decide on anything yet. I'll have to wait until it's done filming. What is the name that you added me from on fb?
"Benny Liang" im the picture with me playing basketball

Let me know what you need in terms of music man!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #420
rayraysray 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$1,234 | Props total: 387 387
well you are well on your way to retaining this information that we are seeking and value, in another thread on bx it speaks of retaining what you learn and by teaching, speaking and rewritting you are that much closer to REAL LEARNING, will stay with this thread thanks buddy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
131 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
46 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
condoms are lame as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
134 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy