Millionaire by 25

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #381
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 8924 8924
props mann keep going
 5 years ago '05        #382
P8ty9Ruger 
space
space
$777 | Props total: 15 15
Think and Grow Rich<<<<<<<<<<<<<<READ THIS IF YOU ARE ASPIRING TO BE SOMETHING IN LIFE..i started this book 2days ago and have not been able to put it down...its very useful if your all about getting that money by any means... im reapping the benifits of this book already!!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #383
P8ty9Ruger 
space
space
$777 | Props total: 15 15
Aye Wayne keep up the good work and continue to inspire and motivate people as you did myself. GREAT THREAD
 5 years ago '11        #384
atlsfinest1083 
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 8 8
Always enjoy reading this thread. Continue to make it happen.
 5 years ago '04        #385
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
Thanks brothers.

Anyone know how to upload an image to boxden in a post? I want to upload an update on the website design but it gets annoying to constantly upload photos to imageshack and link from there.
 5 years ago '05        #386
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,312 | Props total: 6446 6446
 WeezyWayne said:
Thanks brothers.

Anyone know how to upload an image to boxden in a post? I want to upload an update on the website design but it gets annoying to constantly upload photos to imageshack and link from there.
i think that fuction is shut off..
 5 years ago '04        #387
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
[IMG][/IMG]
 5 years ago '04        #388
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[/URL]"][/URL]
 08-10-2012, 03:56 AM         #389
clickclack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey brother! I just got on the bandwagon with this thread. I just read your original post and haven't read the rest, but it's a really cool thing you're doing here. Success in any shape or form is easy to get when you know you're going to get it.

Positive Thinking. Everything we see today is the result of our minds. You get back what you put out. And this includes your thought process. If you keep thinking about what you lack (negative) and instead focus on what you can attain (positive), there is no doubt you will get what you want.

None of this was there waiting for us. From the first wheel to today, we created all of it and manifested them into this universe using our thought, and only our thought.

I HIGHLY recommend readind "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. It's all about the Laws of Attraction. There is a lot of metaphysical pseudoscience in it, but the concept is simple.

fleeting negative thoughts are powerful enough to create terminal illness, poverty and even widespread disasters. This has been proven with the concept of placebo and nocebo. Imagine what you can accomplish if you're constantly on positive mode all day!

Anyways, I wish you all the best man. I hope you become a billionaire!
 5 years ago '04        #390
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 clickclack said:
Hey brother! I just got on the bandwagon with this thread. I just read your original post and haven't read the rest, but it's a really cool thing you're doing here. Success in any shape or form is easy to get when you know you're going to get it.

Positive Thinking. Everything we see today is the result of our minds. You get back what you put out. And this includes your thought process. If you keep thinking about what you lack (negative) and instead focus on what you can attain (positive), there is no doubt you will get what you want.

None of this was there waiting for us. From the first wheel to today, we created all of it and manifested them into this universe using our thought, and only our thought.

I HIGHLY recommend readind "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. It's all about the Laws of Attraction. There is a lot of metaphysical pseudoscience in it, but the concept is simple.

fleeting negative thoughts are powerful enough to create terminal illness, poverty and even widespread disasters. This has been proven with the concept of placebo and nocebo. Imagine what you can accomplish if you're constantly on positive mode all day!

Good to connect with you, my friend. Love that documentary.
 08-11-2012, 07:24 PM         #391
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clickclack said:

Thank you bredrin. fu*kboi OP cant respond to a PM at least somebody dropped a gem.
 5 years ago '04        #392
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Piccolo said:
Thank you bredrin. fu*kboi OP cant respond to a PM at least somebody dropped a gem.
I never received a pm from you piccolo. no need to name call. this thread is about positivity. what did you ask me in the pm?
 5 years ago '04        #393
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
The official website for my documentary launches on Tuesday. In 2 hours, I'll post the video that will be showcased on the website. It's an intro video.
 5 years ago '04        #394
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Official intro video for website.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #395
atlsfinest1083 
space
space
space
i agree the law fo attraction does work. Over the years I've had minor success but within the last year things have been going great. I have paid off debt. i also received a higher position and 3 days ago I had the chance to meet and take a picture with my favorite Adult actress.
 5 years ago '04        #396
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 atlsfinest1083 said:
i agree the law fo attraction does work. Over the years I've had minor success but within the last year things have been going great. I have paid off debt. i also received a higher position and 3 days ago I had the chance to meet and take a picture with my favorite Adult actress.
who's the actress?
 5 years ago '04        #397
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Official website is live:

5 years ago '08        #398
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221
you need to invest in a microphone..

right now it just looks like some kid with a dslr..get a nice mic and you can actually get that documentary feel to it

there not that much money...go get one today
 5 years ago '11        #399
atlsfinest1083 
space
space
space
who's the actress?
Cherokee D'Ass
 5 years ago '04        #400
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
you need to invest in a microphone..

right now it just looks like some kid with a dslr..get a nice mic and you can actually get that documentary feel to it

there not that much money...go get one today
I know what you mean. the documentary's production quality increases as it goes. starts off broke like i did. I have a 200 dollar rode mic with a deadcat to cut wind but good audio, from what i've been told and found, is not cheap. 2k for good audio, 1k for half decent.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy