Millionaire by 25

most viewed right now
 115
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 87
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
218 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
118 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #381
P8ty9Ruger 
space
avatar space
space
$789 | Props total: 24 24
Think and Grow Rich<<<<<<<<<<<<<<READ THIS IF YOU ARE ASPIRING TO BE SOMETHING IN LIFE..i started this book 2days ago and have not been able to put it down...its very useful if your all about getting that money by any means... im reapping the benifits of this book already!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #382
P8ty9Ruger 
space
avatar space
space
$789 | Props total: 24 24
Aye Wayne keep up the good work and continue to inspire and motivate people as you did myself. GREAT THREAD
 6 years ago '11        #383
atlsfinest1083 
space
space
space
$111 | Props total: 9 9
Always enjoy reading this thread. Continue to make it happen.
 6 years ago '04        #384
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
Thanks brothers.

Anyone know how to upload an image to boxden in a post? I want to upload an update on the website design but it gets annoying to constantly upload photos to imageshack and link from there.
 6 years ago '05        #385
HARBINGER 450 heat pts450
space
avatar space
space
$49,914 | Props total: 8504 8504
 WeezyWayne said:
Thanks brothers.

Anyone know how to upload an image to boxden in a post? I want to upload an update on the website design but it gets annoying to constantly upload photos to imageshack and link from there.
i think that fuction is shut off..
 6 years ago '04        #386
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
[IMG][/IMG]
 6 years ago '04        #387
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

[/URL]"][/URL]
 08-10-2012, 02:56 AM         #388
clickclack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey brother! I just got on the bandwagon with this thread. I just read your original post and haven't read the rest, but it's a really cool thing you're doing here. Success in any shape or form is easy to get when you know you're going to get it.

Positive Thinking. Everything we see today is the result of our minds. You get back what you put out. And this includes your thought process. If you keep thinking about what you lack (negative) and instead focus on what you can attain (positive), there is no doubt you will get what you want.

None of this was there waiting for us. From the first wheel to today, we created all of it and manifested them into this universe using our thought, and only our thought.

I HIGHLY recommend readind "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. It's all about the Laws of Attraction. There is a lot of metaphysical pseudoscience in it, but the concept is simple.

fleeting negative thoughts are powerful enough to create terminal illness, poverty and even widespread disasters. This has been proven with the concept of placebo and nocebo. Imagine what you can accomplish if you're constantly on positive mode all day!

Anyways, I wish you all the best man. I hope you become a billionaire!
 6 years ago '04        #389
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
 clickclack said:
Hey brother! I just got on the bandwagon with this thread. I just read your original post and haven't read the rest, but it's a really cool thing you're doing here. Success in any shape or form is easy to get when you know you're going to get it.

Positive Thinking. Everything we see today is the result of our minds. You get back what you put out. And this includes your thought process. If you keep thinking about what you lack (negative) and instead focus on what you can attain (positive), there is no doubt you will get what you want.

None of this was there waiting for us. From the first wheel to today, we created all of it and manifested them into this universe using our thought, and only our thought.

I HIGHLY recommend readind "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. It's all about the Laws of Attraction. There is a lot of metaphysical pseudoscience in it, but the concept is simple.

fleeting negative thoughts are powerful enough to create terminal illness, poverty and even widespread disasters. This has been proven with the concept of placebo and nocebo. Imagine what you can accomplish if you're constantly on positive mode all day!

Anyways, I wish you all the best man. I hope you become a billionaire!

Good to connect with you, my friend. Love that documentary.
 08-11-2012, 06:24 PM         #390
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clickclack said:
Hey brother! I just got on the bandwagon with this thread. I just read your original post and haven't read the rest, but it's a really cool thing you're doing here. Success in any shape or form is easy to get when you know you're going to get it.

Positive Thinking. Everything we see today is the result of our minds. You get back what you put out. And this includes your thought process. If you keep thinking about what you lack (negative) and instead focus on what you can attain (positive), there is no doubt you will get what you want.

None of this was there waiting for us. From the first wheel to today, we created all of it and manifested them into this universe using our thought, and only our thought.

I HIGHLY recommend readind "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. It's all about the Laws of Attraction. There is a lot of metaphysical pseudoscience in it, but the concept is simple.

fleeting negative thoughts are powerful enough to create terminal illness, poverty and even widespread disasters. This has been proven with the concept of placebo and nocebo. Imagine what you can accomplish if you're constantly on positive mode all day!

Anyways, I wish you all the best man. I hope you become a billionaire!
Thank you bredrin. fu*kboi OP cant respond to a PM at least somebody dropped a gem.
 6 years ago '04        #391
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
 Piccolo said:
Thank you bredrin. fu*kboi OP cant respond to a PM at least somebody dropped a gem.
I never received a pm from you piccolo. no need to name call. this thread is about positivity. what did you ask me in the pm?
 6 years ago '04        #392
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
The official website for my documentary launches on Tuesday. In 2 hours, I'll post the video that will be showcased on the website. It's an intro video.
 6 years ago '04        #393
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
Official intro video for website.


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #394
atlsfinest1083 
space
space
space
$111 | Props total: 9 9
i agree the law fo attraction does work. Over the years I've had minor success but within the last year things have been going great. I have paid off debt. i also received a higher position and 3 days ago I had the chance to meet and take a picture with my favorite Adult actress.
 6 years ago '04        #395
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
 atlsfinest1083 said:
i agree the law fo attraction does work. Over the years I've had minor success but within the last year things have been going great. I have paid off debt. i also received a higher position and 3 days ago I had the chance to meet and take a picture with my favorite Adult actress.
who's the actress?
 6 years ago '04        #396
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
Official website is live:

 6 years ago '08        #397
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$12,779 | Props total: 1613 1613
you need to invest in a microphone..

right now it just looks like some kid with a dslr..get a nice mic and you can actually get that documentary feel to it

there not that much money...go get one today
 6 years ago '11        #398
atlsfinest1083 
space
space
space
$111 | Props total: 9 9
who's the actress?
Cherokee D'Ass
 6 years ago '04        #399
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
 Gmengfx said:
you need to invest in a microphone..

right now it just looks like some kid with a dslr..get a nice mic and you can actually get that documentary feel to it

there not that much money...go get one today
I know what you mean. the documentary's production quality increases as it goes. starts off broke like i did. I have a 200 dollar rode mic with a deadcat to cut wind but good audio, from what i've been told and found, is not cheap. 2k for good audio, 1k for half decent.
 08-29-2012, 02:46 PM         #400
DwRecKeR77053 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good deal i had a chance to check out the website..i am all for your challenge and hope that you stay in track to achieve your goal. very great cause to support..probably the best cause on this entire site to support. you can follow me if you would like
der_alx @ twitter
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
232 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
155 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy