most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
You know what, I do like the premise of the thread and your non-superficial reasons for reaching the goal of being a millionaire.

But my question is, there are a lot of people successful, what makes these people special? Why should I (or anyone else) care about what they have to say over some random video on Youtube?

What kind of insight can/will they offer apart from the "I was poor. I made it. Never give up your dreams." spiel?

Just some thoughts I had. But I'll give you all the props in the world for taking control of your life and finances at a (relatively) young age.
 6 years ago '07        #22
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 WeezyWayne said:
My two other friends started a website called, "Brotips" a year ago, it now generates a few million hits a MONTH. One is 17 and the other is 21. Because of the mass popularity, they now got a book deal and a condom endorsement. Goals are not crazy. I've seen this time and time again and there's a commonality between all of these successful people. I want to share it with everyone while I pursue it. I think that we can all attain the wealth we desire.

I just want to note that I'm not doing this for fancy cars or nice houses guys, I'm doing this for FREEDOM. no more 9-5 grind, travel when I want, be around higher quality woman, retire my mom, treat friends to vacations and cool events. Do things because I want to do them, not because I need to for money.
You Saying You Want It For FREEDOM...Realest As It Gets...
 6 years ago '06        #23
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 161 161
I shall follow this thread....good stuff and good luck
 6 years ago '06        #24
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,480 | Props total: 17922 17922
 WeezyWayne said:
@hockeythug - I know it sounds crazy, but I've been around people who set crazy goals enough to know that they actually accomplish them.

Example - my best friend is Scotty James, since 17 we both wanted big things, as I'm sure you guys all do or you wouldn't be in this thread. Last year, he was a broke kid with an acoustic guitar. He read "Think and Grow rich" was so inspired that he went door-to-door serenading housewives for 10 dollars each. He would bring in 300 dollars in a few hours, NOT ONLY THAT but he knocked on a music manager's door in a rich neighbourhood and the guy signed him, and now as an INDEPENDENT ARTIST he is #34 on the Canadian Billboard charts and his music video is on MTV. He got full investing for an EP while being in numerous newspapers because of it.

Check his first video to see what I mean:

(Not music that most of us listen to, but the teenie girls go crazy for it).
Broke to Top 40 radio and music vid on MTV and First CD release in 10 months from reading think and grow rich.
Think and grow rich is on my reading list after another Napoleon Hill book. Im reading The Law of Success now.
 11-28-2011, 09:54 AM         #25
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
consider yourself blessed that you have friends who made it ...you will have a much easier time getting to where you want to be when you are surrounded by millionaires and people who made it

my "friends" are mostly losers who dont even have cars, let alone millionaires...and its not the fact that theyre not rich, but its the fact that they never even attempted a business. theyre the typical go to college and get the 9-5 gig, smoke and drink at the club on weekends type...i wish i was surrounded by like minded creative people who were willing to take risks...its hard being alone
Hamelekh1 gave props

6 years ago '08        #26
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
Looking forward to this.
 6 years ago '04        #27
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
@Ed Bundy - I wasn't always surrounded by people like this. 95% of the people I've encountered in my life are like you mentioned. I actively sought out different people and it took me a couple of years to change it. Get new friends man, you're the sum of the 5 people you spend the most time with. I didn't start hanging out with millionaires, I started hanging out with people who had drive and determination and over the course of a couple of years, that got them success.

Do whatever you have to, search on craigslist for a finance group or a group of motivated people or business group or something. that's a start.
 6 years ago '08        #28
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
Thread suscribed
 6 years ago '11        #29
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,180 | Props total: 3469 3469
 Ed Bundy said:

fml...

software and website stuff is where its at
that and marketing

which brings me in some good money
 6 years ago '06        #30
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I think it's a good idea. But I dot agree with entertainers. Mainly because that's such a specific talent that not anyone could be a singer, song writer etc. but other than that good luck.
 6 years ago '04        #31
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
@sammyboy - I agree with you. The entertainers is for the aspiring artists seeking how to make money from their dreams. Ie. a lot of entertainers are business savvy and invest a lot, and I'm not talking about endorsements from their fame.
 6 years ago '05        #32
DatNiggaBiz 2 heat pts
space
space
$520 | Props total: 16 16
whats the url to youtube
 6 years ago '04        #33
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
I'll post the url this Saturday. for youtube.

Facebook page is "Millionaire by 25", just created yesterday.

Name is Corey Wadden for those who use facebook.
 6 years ago '05        #34
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
 WeezyWayne said:
I just want to note that I'm not doing this for fancy cars or nice houses guys, I'm doing this for FREEDOM. no more 9-5 grind, travel when I want, be around higher quality woman, retire my mom, treat friends to vacations and cool events. Do things because I want to do them, not because I need to for money.

[pic - click to view]

Good luck as well.
 6 years ago '05        #35
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
 WeezyWayne said:
Here are my 3 favourite videos that get me inspired on goal-setting and belief

Goal-setting

Law of attraction with Will Smith

Inspiration and Motivation

damn....................... that zig ziglar video is :agreement6:................................

Good lookin man.

Also, check out Napoleon Hill on yotube.. will inspire you just as much as this guy.

Let's get this moneyyyy
 6 years ago '04        #36
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 781 781
I just joined your page on facebook....im inspired...good luck sir!
 6 years ago '05        #37
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,267 | Props total: 6368 6368
glad i stumbled onto this.. im checkn for you now
 11-28-2011, 11:42 PM         #38
Powerager 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Love the direction this thread is going in, i'll chime in a little later...
 6 years ago '04        #39
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
space
$22,746 | Props total: 28400 28400
I work with millionaires everyday and I'm doing pretty well myself. Certainly lifestyle wise for 24 my overall wealth is still staggering for me to look at. And I can tell you, its all about mentors and coaches. I am a full believer in that method, once you have a coach or mentor it all changes.

As long as you listen to them, most take pride in seeing you get results.

This guy made a major difference in my life, its a $10,000 event but damn worth it:

[video - click to view]

Along with other coaches and mentors.

Think about this, I wouldn't have found this thread and posted if you didn't take some kind of action, so if you get any benefit from that video, you created the opportunity for me to present it. Thats kinda how the game works....

Do what he says in the video, write that obituary, it will change you...

[video - click to view]

This is the same thing 50 cent said and I learned when hanging with Floyd Mayweather family
 6 years ago '07        #40
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,857 | Props total: 660 660
hey man i like wat ur doing. I wish u luck and I'll definitely be following u...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy