Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #361
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1

Here's the pic, not sure if the link works.

Last edited by WeezyWayne; 06-18-2012 at 09:27 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #362
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
Well, what did you expect man? Don't be so surprised, once you get serious about this thing, these things will happen. Good job.
 5 years ago '04        #363
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
Well, what did you expect man? Don't be so surprised, once you get serious about this thing, these things will happen. Good job.
Thanks. Official website will launch in 30 days. Very excited.
 5 years ago '05        #364
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,321 | Props total: 6453 6453
 WeezyWayne said:
Thanks. Official website will launch in 30 days. Very excited.
 5 years ago '07        #365
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
First time running across this thread. Great stuff homie. I'm sure you'll be successful.
 5 years ago '04        #366
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
First time running across this thread. Great stuff homie. I'm sure you'll be successful.
Thanks brother.
 5 years ago '04        #367
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
New Update - July 9, 2012

Want to know where I'm at, check out the video below.

5 years ago '11        #368
Gh0st1 
space
space
space
$20 | Props total: 0 0
Good stuff man, keep it going!
 5 years ago '06        #369
bugzbirdman 
space
space
$422 | Props total: 10 10
Nice update bro, I've been using a daily schedule ever since you recommended way back and it's really helped me get more things accomplish everyday.
 07-12-2012, 03:32 PM         #370
Paper-Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great thread..
 5 years ago '12        #371
kylefall 26 heat pts26
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
Faber Drive is mad gay.

I'll be 25 in September and I likely won't be a millionaire. I need to do this too. Maybe I'll collect 10 million dimes.
 5 years ago '04        #372
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 bugzbirdman said:
Nice update bro, I've been using a daily schedule ever since you recommended way back and it's really helped me get more things accomplish everyday.
Don't beat yourself up if you don't accomplish everything that day but planning it out the night before works wonders. I found myself getting frustrated when I couldn't quite get everything done as planned but you learn to roll with the punches.

Oh, I guess I can share with you guys the new logo. It's this one but it will be green. Had a large poll on Facebook, hopefully you guys voted on which one you liked. There was a bunch of options but this one seemed to take the cake. Let me know what you guys think. This one is going on the website in 10 days.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #373
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #374
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #375
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 07-28-2012, 01:21 PM         #376
DwRecKeR77053 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NefDizzle said:
Hey wattup weezywayne,

Question, I got this innovative idea for an invention. Like I mean BIG $$$$ w/o a doubt but it seems I need money or investors to get this thing off the ground! How the hell am I supposed to make money w/o money? Also I even know the key players I need for this invention to get made but don't know where to find them? Just wondering if you've got any advice seeing as how were bot htryin to gettit while were young and all.

hopefully this helps you out
 5 years ago '05        #377
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
Wayne,
What it do cuz? So my girl`s friend has this iphone app that`s pretty sweet its called twtbooth.. My girl`s friend asked me if i could think of anyways to market and promote it. Wanted to see if you had any ideas. Here is the premise of the app below. If you have an iphone you should download and let me know what you think.

TwtBooth is a simple and convenient way to view photos posted on Twitter, regardless if the photo was taken through Twitter, Instagram, Twitpic, Lockerz, yFrog, img.ly, etc.)

There is no need in searching someone’s entire timeline in an attempt to find a picture. TwtBooth does that for you. TwtBooth not only allows you be able to see photos tweeted, but it also allows you to see who tweeted the photo, the date it was tweeted, and the tweet that was a.ssociated with the photo.

5 years ago '04        #378
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Demboyz746 said:
Wayne,
What it do cuz? So my girl`s friend has this iphone app that`s pretty sweet its called twtbooth.. My girl`s friend asked me if i could think of anyways to market and promote it. Wanted to see if you had any ideas. Here is the premise of the app below. If you have an iphone you should download and let me know what you think.

TwtBooth is a simple and convenient way to view photos posted on Twitter, regardless if the photo was taken through Twitter, Instagram, Twitpic, Lockerz, yFrog, img.ly, etc.)

There is no need in searching someone’s entire timeline in an attempt to find a picture. TwtBooth does that for you. TwtBooth not only allows you be able to see photos tweeted, but it also allows you to see who tweeted the photo, the date it was tweeted, and the tweet that was a.ssociated with the photo.

My suggestion would be for her/you to find a mentor in app making/marketing to be there for you on a continual basis. The book App Empire is the best source of material I've read on the apps.

I haven't read the section on marketing yet because my app isn't released yet, I've just been rereading the designing and hiring process for the apps.

I'll let you now as soon as I do. I glimpsed at the pages and I know there's some creative ways too. Sounds like a cool app idea from first glance!
 5 years ago '10        #379
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 23803 23803
THAT DESKTOP
 5 years ago '10        #380
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 23803 23803
 WeezyWayne said:
I read it once every two months!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy