most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #341
R3alMonsters 
space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 1301 1301
this is dope, i'm a firm believer that if you fix your mind on something you can obtain it.
 6 years ago '04        #342
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
 R3alMonsters said:
this is dope, i'm a firm believer that if you fix your mind on something you can obtain it.
Thanks brother. Me too.
 6 years ago '04        #343
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Today, I am filming a "Day in the life" so you guys can see what my day looks like at this point in my journey.
 6 years ago '07        #344
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
bump for updates
 6 years ago '11        #345
atlsfinest1083 
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 8 8
I added you on twitter and liked on fb.
 6 years ago '09        #346
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
Hey wattup weezywayne,

Question, I got this innovative idea for an invention. Like I mean BIG $$$$ w/o a doubt but it seems I need money or investors to get this thing off the ground! How the hell am I supposed to make money w/o money? Also I even know the key players I need for this invention to get made but don't know where to find them? Just wondering if you've got any advice seeing as how were bot htryin to gettit while were young and all.
 6 years ago '10        #347
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
 NefDizzle said:
Hey wattup weezywayne,

Question, I got this innovative idea for an invention. Like I mean BIG $$$$ w/o a doubt but it seems I need money or investors to get this thing off the ground! How the hell am I supposed to make money w/o money? Also I even know the key players I need for this invention to get made but don't know where to find them? Just wondering if you've got any advice seeing as how were bot htryin to gettit while were young and all.
venture capitalist/angels, which is probably hard nowadays.. you can also research the nearest small business development centers around your area, most of the time they are free gov sponsored. THey will tell you if u have a good idea, what steps to make, and help you resource funds
 6 years ago '04        #348
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 2284 2284
 6 years ago '07        #349
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,763 | Props total: 564 564
Props for your Napoleon-esque type work.

Your thoughts on his book "Think & Grow Rich" (Assuming that you read it already)?
 6 years ago '11        #350
IJustGotOutJail 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 414 414
Good stuff WW. i'm planning to become a multimillionaire by 30 via real estate investing. Got to retire my parents man, just got too.
 6 years ago '10        #351
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,405 | Props total: 2348 2348
Let's keep this sh*t up top for my man.
 6 years ago '04        #352
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 j_k1dd said:
Props for your Napoleon-esque type work.

Your thoughts on his book "Think & Grow Rich" (Assuming that you read it already)?
I read it once every two months! s3xual transmutation is one hell of a chapter. Went to a fortune teller when I was 18 and he said, you have great promise but you're also easily distracted. He wasn't kidding, whether or not you or I believe in that kind of thing, that statement was true for me.

Taking that energy and shifting it to business really works.

What are your thoughts on it?
 6 years ago '04        #353
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 RedLight said:
Let's keep this sh*t up top for my man.
Thanks brother.

Sorry guys for the lack of updates.

Be sure to check the tumblr for picture updates.

millionaireby25.tumblr.com

I was working door to door for 22 days. I earned 13.8k and came second in the province wide competition. 3 of the top in the country were there and i beat two of them. my WHY was bigger I think.

I'll upload the video of the announcement soon.

it was 15 hour days and I just didn't have the energy to keep up with posting at the end of it. plus you have to kind of brainwash yourself and fully immerse in that life to do well at it. not something you can do in a balanced lifestyle at all.

I'll be back in Ontario tomorrow. I was competing in saskatchewan and edmonton (i'm in edmonton as i type this).
 6 years ago '07        #354
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
good shyt on the tumblr updates
 5 years ago '08        #355
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
Glad this is still going on!
 5 years ago '07        #356
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,763 | Props total: 564 564
 WeezyWayne said:
I read it once every two months! s3xual transmutation is one hell of a chapter. Went to a fortune teller when I was 18 and he said, you have great promise but you're also easily distracted. He wasn't kidding, whether or not you or I believe in that kind of thing, that statement was true for me.

Taking that energy and shifting it to business really works.

What are your thoughts on it?
I just finished reading it for the second time, and I've been continuously reflecting on life and the searching the parallels to the book. A lot of what I've been doing in life already had been narrated by the book. But currently I am at the stage of f!ghting the demons and fears. Non the less, I'm glad I was referred this book, and I'm happy that you too are reaping the benefits.
 5 years ago '04        #357
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 693 693
This is dope. Keep it moving bruh.
 5 years ago '04        #358
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 j_k1dd said:
I just finished reading it for the second time, and I've been continuously reflecting on life and the searching the parallels to the book. A lot of what I've been doing in life already had been narrated by the book. But currently I am at the stage of f!ghting the demons and fears. Non the less, I'm glad I was referred this book, and I'm happy that you too are reaping the benefits.
You know Tim Ferriss? He had issues with that for a while and then he finally read a book called, "letters from a stoic" by seneca (pretty sure that was the title, it's on my list to read. It was the book that called him to action on changing finally.
 5 years ago '04        #359
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Going to have to share with you another story that I thought was cool.

I made a dream book (same as a vision board but it's a full book of pictures of things you want to be, do or have).

It includes: people i want to meet, things i want to attain and things i want to accomplish. Also, places I want to travel.

Under the people I want to meet, there's 2 musicians right now. One is Lights. Not sure how big she is outside of Canada. Talented, gorgeous.

Well, my friend who's video I posted of his first song (Scotty James) came over at 10pm and he says to me, "We have to go to the MMVA's, you'll meet people who will help you out and so will I.

The show at this point had already been on for an hour. I gave it 60 seconds thought. I responded "we don't have tickets.." he said, "so?" I responded "True. What's the game plan" He responds, "do we ever have one" I respond "good point".

Fast forward 10 minutes and we're in suits driving to Toronto for the Much Music Video Awards. By this point we realize we're not going to make the show itself and we're going to have to sneak into the after parties.

We looked at the roster, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, etc. etc. Drake was not there which surprised me but Lights was. Perfect. Usually when I pull off crazy stuff, I'm alone as you guys have noticed by my previous stories. Scotty, myself and my roommate are in the car. I call it out that I'm going to meet her. Halfway there and I turn on a law of attraction audiobook.

At this point I pretty much convince myself that I'm going to go on hunches all night. We don't know where any of the after parties are, nor do we know who's going to which one (celebrities), nor do we know how we're going to get in. Doesn't matter.

We turn onto Queen st. where the show was held and I find a spot on the main road that is just a little past a fire hydrant. Who cares, it feels right. Park there.

Begin walking down and realize we should start asking people where to go. The first person we talk to ends up being the bassist from a band called Faber Drive that are apparently fairly popular in Canada. "Where are the after parties?" He responds, "Well we're going to this place now and then Maison later. Down with webster is playing here." Scotty starts telling him who he is and how he recently hit the billboard with his radio single and we connect. They bring us to the place and this place doesn't require a ticket, just 20 dollar cover. Done.

We get in, at this point we realize we need to mingle as much as possible. Everyone there was dressed to impress. It's hard to tell who was in the music industry and who was not.

Let me pause for a moment and rewind to just outside of this place. I think it was called, "the ballroom". Outside, there was a brother who looked like he just watched the show. We chatted, he looked tired. I didn't realize it, but he was homeless. I said, "how's your night?" he responded "Man, I'm just looking for a loooot of weed, you know what I'm saying'" I responded "no, I don't."

we laughed and he was a cool guy. Fast forward back to inside the place. The reason this is significant is because who do I see, none other than that very guy walking through the club 20 minutes later. How did he get 20 dollars to get in, I have no idea. But this guy was awesome.

We try and find VIP and sure enough we do. It's a bunch of white models. I call a blonde one over and ask, "How did you guys get into the VIP?" she responded, "we're dating the band". I said "Fair enough, how does someone who doesn't fancy that idea get into the VIP?" she responded "They don't". So we moved on. We see the guy from Faber drive and ask, "How do we get in to the other after parties?" "You need to be on the list or have bought a ticket well in advance." "How else?" "I'm not sure."

At this point, I close my eyes and ask myself, "Where do I need to go now to meet Lights?" "Maison." I look over at Scotty and tell him we should go now, it's almost 1am and we need a game plan. He suggested we stay and mingle longer but I urged to continue.

He gives in and the three of us go.

Me to the bouncer: Where are the other after party locations. Maison is this way, XS is this way. I say we're going to Maison, he says it's sh*t. I say that's fine, we're going to Maison.

Walk two blocks and turn the corner into the alley. Maison lies ahead with a small read carpet. What now? I don't know, let's keep walking. An SUV pulls up directly beside us and the back doors open. It's Lights.

I don't think I even let her get out of the car before blurting out 4 sentences at once. She laughed and we got a picture together. I think it was her boyfriend who took the picture which made it a tad awkward. Mission accomplished.

My roommate was mind fu*ked. Now, Scotty's turn. "Where feels right to meet Katy Perry for you Scotty?" He wasn't as certain as I was. We decided on XS because her name was dropped there.
 5 years ago '04        #360
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
XS was where Perez Hilton was throwing an after party. Dragonette, Katy Perry among others were supposed to be there, we later found out.

We approach the club. "Hi, my name's Scotty. I'm from out of town, recently just hit the Billboards and I was wondering -"

"Are you on the list?"

"Uh, no but I'm wondering if you could help us out"

"Not if you're not on the list".

**5 minutes of sweet talk later.

"Not if you're not on the list". sh*t.

We talk to the guy next to her, who happened to be the owner of the club. "it'll cost you 50 each". I looked at the boys, "We'll think about it for a minute". Scott just bee-lined it to the other entrance of the club. More bouncers. "Hi, I'm Scotty James, I recently hit the billboard. I'm from out of town -"

"Are you on the list?"

"Uh, no but um I need you to help us out-"

"Talk to him". She pointed at a larger gentleman next to her and a second who looked like Usher.

2 minutes of schmoozing later, we had them on the fence. Silence for a moment.

I broke the silence with, "Come on, we're with usher here". They laughed and we got in. 3 good looking girls chuckled as well who were next to us and I tickled the thought of flirting. No. Not why we're here.

Onward. Walking in, we realize we just got into a press entrance and Kreesha Turner walks by and we talk to her. Scott gets a pic with her.

Inside, Dragonette is just finishing up their set. Katy Perry was already done playing hers. There's a backstage, but it's just a curtain around the perimeter like a really large bathtub (only analogy I can think of).

We talk to the guy who's separating backstage from front. He won't budge. A few minutes later, Danny Fernandez and Massari and some others show up to hit backstage, they open it and Scott darts behind them and the bouncer tries to grab him on the way in but doesn't and somehow just lets it go. Scotts in.

15 minutes later, Perez Hilton comes out and so does Scott and I get a picture with Perez. I don't really care about Perez Hilton, or really know what his deal is but he was nice enough to stop for a picture with me, so why not.

After that, Scott says he was talking to Perez and she was already gone.

Back to Maison. Maison was getting tightened up by security. Scotty once again snuck in behind Classified. We were left out, my night was already made so I didn't feel motivated to sneak in. We let him have his fun and meet some celebs in there and then called it a night. No Katy Perry, it seems she already left earlier. He didn't clearly define that goal though. He wanted to meet as many people as possible to network and he did just that. He only did the Katy Perry thing after he saw what happened with me and Lights.

Think about this - I was in the exact right spot at the exact time I needed to be in order for that meeting to occur. It's like that scene from Benjamin Button. This stuff doesn't shock me anymore.

Anything is possible at this point.
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy