Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #321
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
 Darkdrone said:
Your next level bro. I could never do anything remotely that complicated. My day is pretty much:

Wake up
Read book
Review chapter notes
Eat
Bus ride to college
Class
Study in library
Work
Then head home
Tv
Study chapters
Sleep

Props bro, your doing things that are beyond my line of site. Question, how did you mange to put this list together? Sounds quite complicated for guy as young as yourself.

Thanks brother. I managed to put it together by breaking down what my goals were for the month and every night planning out the following day in a way that it would help bring me to my goal faster.

Even when I was productive, I never really wrote out my days schedule. After talking to multiple millionaires and reading multiple books, there was a common thread between all of them in relation to time management. 1 minute of planning equals 5 extra minutes in productivity. If you don't have everything planned out, it's easy to just wander. End up on Facebook, talking to friends on the phone with no purpose: basically making actions that lack direction and focus.

The aha! moment that really made me start was when a guy named Com Mirza said, what's the difference between you and a Steve Jobs. I said well, they're billionaires and I'm not. He laughed, he said yes. But do they not have the same hours in every day as you do? The main difference between you and them are the way you utilize the time.

People can accomplish more in one day then in a week when you really break it down. Crazy.
 6 years ago '04        #322
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
he actually said, "Bill Gates" not steve jobs.
 04-16-2012, 05:35 PM         #323
Powerager 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WeezyWayne said:
Here's my to do list for today. To give you an example,

To do for tomorrow -

6am - Read
7am - Eat (eggs, oats, veg)
7:30am - Sentiment
7:45am - Word of the day
8am - RSS feeder
815am - Laundry load/shower
8:30am - clean up house
9am - a.ssemble manufacturing list
10am-11am. Call every manufacturer
11am - lunch break
11:30am - Market website for 30 minutes (twitter, Facebook, etc.)
12pm - search short term rentals
1230pm - Contact revenue Canada about taxes. Set up direct deposit.
1pm - call capital one about credit punctuality. Inquire.
130pm - Search Prototypers - build list
230pm - schedule a cjm for Thursday @ 7pm at my house.
3pm - contact team about cjm
4pm - Read emails (set up email signature)
415pm - read book
515pm - Post sentiment via social media
530 - Market website
6pm - eat dinner (tilapia, veg, quinoa)
630pm - Take 30 minutes and study which videos to watch for later (mentor videos, etc)
7pm - Write on white boards - May goals, set up next months goals.
8pm - draw out the documentary website look/feel
9pm - Look up website designers. Check with friends. Check with students.
10pm - begin watching educational YouTube videos on business/investing/personal development
1130pm - plan out following day
Midnight - Brush teeth/Bed
That sh*t is crazy, i gotta try that next week or somethin. Mine is just wake up smoke eat smoke again lol
 6 years ago '05        #324
CLARITY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,755 | Props total: 491 491
 WeezyWayne said:
Here's my to do list for today. To give you an example,

To do for tomorrow -

6am - Read
7am - Eat (eggs, oats, veg)
7:30am - Sentiment
7:45am - Word of the day
8am - RSS feeder
815am - Laundry load/shower
8:30am - clean up house
9am - a.ssemble manufacturing list
10am-11am. Call every manufacturer
11am - lunch break
11:30am - Market website for 30 minutes (twitter, Facebook, etc.)
12pm - search short term rentals
1230pm - Contact revenue Canada about taxes. Set up direct deposit.
1pm - call capital one about credit punctuality. Inquire.
130pm - Search Prototypers - build list
230pm - schedule a cjm for Thursday @ 7pm at my house.
3pm - contact team about cjm
4pm - Read emails (set up email signature)
415pm - read book
515pm - Post sentiment via social media
530 - Market website
6pm - eat dinner (tilapia, veg, quinoa)
630pm - Take 30 minutes and study which videos to watch for later (mentor videos, etc)
7pm - Write on white boards - May goals, set up next months goals.
8pm - draw out the documentary website look/feel
9pm - Look up website designers. Check with friends. Check with students.
10pm - begin watching educational YouTube videos on business/investing/personal development
1130pm - plan out following day
Midnight - Brush teeth/Bed

WeezyWayne, I gotta question...how do you deal with not getting alot of sleep? Do you just have to suck it up or are there any tips or tricks to overcome tiredness?

I want to be more productive, but I'm afraid I will be too tired to run my business. I know there is the 5hour energy shot drink, but I wouldn't want to become dependant on that.
 6 years ago '04        #325
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 CLARITY said:
WeezyWayne, I gotta question...how do you deal with not getting alot of sleep? Do you just have to suck it up or are there any tips or tricks to overcome tiredness?

I want to be more productive, but I'm afraid I will be too tired to run my business. I know there is the 5hour energy shot drink, but I wouldn't want to become dependant on that.
Short answer: suck it up
Long answer: really pay attention to your diet, REM sleep, and supplements. Tim Ferriss says that people with certain deficiencies should take 2 tablespoons of almond butter before bed and you'll wake up more energized. some people take melatonin. There's a lot of things you can do. I'd read the 4 hour body.

What I'm doing isn't sustainable but because I have such a large goal with a deadline attached, I'm okay with it. I wouldn't be putting in time like this and having this little sleep if I was living a normal life.
 6 years ago '04        #326
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Could use your help on this one gentleman and ladies.

Goal is 2000 likes on facebook for the documentary by end of the month. If you like the project, please take a quick second and like it on facebook if you use it. I think I'm around 1300 as we stand.

Goal is 1000 for the first website, Old Sentiments. Currently just over 500.

04-17-2012, 11:09 PM         #327
Bill Walton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice Schedule Wayne, and great work keeping this thread updated.
 6 years ago '04        #328
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Bill Walton said:
Nice Schedule Wayne, and great work keeping this thread updated.
Thanks brother.
 6 years ago '05        #329
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,307 | Props total: 6433 6433
 WeezyWayne said:
Could use your help on this one gentleman and ladies.

Goal is 2000 likes on facebook for the documentary by end of the month. If you like the project, please take a quick second and like it on facebook if you use it. I think I'm around 1300 as we stand.

Goal is 1000 for the first website, Old Sentiments. Currently just over 500.

i just added another 1 for you..
1,316 likes
 6 years ago '04        #330
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
New tip of the week - Guest speaker, friend and top 40 billboard artist Scotty James on setting goals.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #331
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 critiQue said:
i just added another 1 for you..
1,316 likes
Thanks brother. Should close at 1400 today but still need 600 more in 6-7 days!
 6 years ago '04        #332
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Starting to gain a little more exposure. Here's a news publication out of Chicago interviewing me about MB25.

Read the article here.

6 years ago '04        #333
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Here's the text for those too lazy to click the link -_-

Corey Wadden, a Nova Scotia native, is 23 years-old. He has a goal: To become a millionaire by the age of 25. He has launched Facebook and Twitter accounts to chronicle his journey. If he is successful, he will join the many entrepreneurs who have harnessed their vision and drive to achieve their goals at this young age.

How does one get to be a millionaire? As Sam the piano player indelibly sang in Casablanca, “the fundamental things apply,” among them hard work, education, frugality, savvy investing; and taking risks, not to mention a little luck, and, for those like Wadden who subscribe to it, the law of attraction. Wadden is filming a documentary in which he interviews a wide range of successful individuals who share their hard-earned wisdom on what it takes to become a millionaire.

The inspiration for the project, besides the obvious, is his family, he told Millionaire Corner. “Growing up, we didn’t have a whole lot of money,” he said. “My parents grew up in a small coal mining town whose economy went down the tubes after the mines were closed. My parents moved out to give my brother and me a better life. We didn’t have the opportunity to think outside the box or plan for the future. It was all about putting food on the table and making rent. If I don’t retire my mom or dad, they won’t have the opportunity. That’s one of the things that really drives me.”

Wadden’s original conception, he admits, was half-baked. An aspiring actor, he and a friend, an aspiring musician, planned to interview successes in those fields. He credits Steven Johnson’s book, Where Good Ideas Come From, with fleshing out his project. “It’s the concept of the ‘slow hunch,’” he said. “People think an idea just comes to you in a ‘eureka’ moment. But they don’t realize there is a lot of history before that moment where you have the basic fundamentals of that idea. It takes an external source of inspiration to connect the dots. For Wadden, that source came from Tim Ferriss’ book, ‘The Four-Hour Work Week,” in which he discusses deconstructing a skill or idea.

Ferriss is on Wadden’s wish-list of interview subjects, along with Darren Hardy, founder of SUCCESS magazine, David Porter, the founder of 8tracks, and young actor Shia LaBeouf. Thus far, he has interviewed an impressive roster of successful businesspeople, including Kevin Thomason, co-founder of PostRank, three real estate investors from the Madison Group, the creators of the Internet website Brotips, and Ben Stewart, CEO of Canadian Property Stars.

Each has been eye and mind-opening, Wadden said, but he credits Stewart with the resonant observation: “It’s not about who wants it the most, but who wants it the longest.” Wadden uses that as inspiration when his motivation is flagging. “I’ll think to myself, I have to want this as much today as when I wanted it the first day of the journey,” he said.

He has put some of what he has learned into practice, including buying his first piece of real estate in Arizona. He also started a website, Old Sentiments, which invites visitors to post pictures and share stories behind treasured family heirlooms.

Wadden plans to complete his documentary in two years and plans to make the film festival rounds. Until then, he is basking in the wisdom being shared with him. “It is amazing to be around people who are so successful,” he enthused. “They’ve shown me so much support.”

And he believes success will happen for him. That’s the law of attraction., which fosters positive thinking. “Someone I interviewed was a huge advocate of it,” he said. “And one night, I took a rare night off of work and went to a concert (featuring Dragonette, a popular Canadian electronic music band). I didn’t have a ticket. A person in line had an extra one and I ended up in the front row. (Lead singer) Martina Sorbara grabbed my camera and filmed me and herself. How crazy is that?”
 6 years ago '10        #334
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 WeezyWayne said:
Here's the text for those too lazy to click the link -_-

Corey Wadden, a Nova Scotia native, is 23 years-old. He has a goal: To become a millionaire by the age of 25. He has launched Facebook and Twitter accounts to chronicle his journey. If he is successful, he will join the many entrepreneurs who have harnessed their vision and drive to achieve their goals at this young age.

How does one get to be a millionaire? As Sam the piano player indelibly sang in Casablanca, “the fundamental things apply,” among them hard work, education, frugality, savvy investing; and taking risks, not to mention a little luck, and, for those like Wadden who subscribe to it, the law of attraction. Wadden is filming a documentary in which he interviews a wide range of successful individuals who share their hard-earned wisdom on what it takes to become a millionaire.

The inspiration for the project, besides the obvious, is his family, he told Millionaire Corner. “Growing up, we didn’t have a whole lot of money,” he said. “My parents grew up in a small coal mining town whose economy went down the tubes after the mines were closed. My parents moved out to give my brother and me a better life. We didn’t have the opportunity to think outside the box or plan for the future. It was all about putting food on the table and making rent. If I don’t retire my mom or dad, they won’t have the opportunity. That’s one of the things that really drives me.”

Wadden’s original conception, he admits, was half-baked. An aspiring actor, he and a friend, an aspiring musician, planned to interview successes in those fields. He credits Steven Johnson’s book, Where Good Ideas Come From, with fleshing out his project. “It’s the concept of the ‘slow hunch,’” he said. “People think an idea just comes to you in a ‘eureka’ moment. But they don’t realize there is a lot of history before that moment where you have the basic fundamentals of that idea. It takes an external source of inspiration to connect the dots. For Wadden, that source came from Tim Ferriss’ book, ‘The Four-Hour Work Week,” in which he discusses deconstructing a skill or idea.

Ferriss is on Wadden’s wish-list of interview subjects, along with Darren Hardy, founder of SUCCESS magazine, David Porter, the founder of 8tracks, and young actor Shia LaBeouf. Thus far, he has interviewed an impressive roster of successful businesspeople, including Kevin Thomason, co-founder of PostRank, three real estate investors from the Madison Group, the creators of the Internet website Brotips, and Ben Stewart, CEO of Canadian Property Stars.

Each has been eye and mind-opening, Wadden said, but he credits Stewart with the resonant observation: “It’s not about who wants it the most, but who wants it the longest.” Wadden uses that as inspiration when his motivation is flagging. “I’ll think to myself, I have to want this as much today as when I wanted it the first day of the journey,” he said.

He has put some of what he has learned into practice, including buying his first piece of real estate in Arizona. He also started a website, Old Sentiments, which invites visitors to post pictures and share stories behind treasured family heirlooms.

Wadden plans to complete his documentary in two years and plans to make the film festival rounds. Until then, he is basking in the wisdom being shared with him. “It is amazing to be around people who are so successful,” he enthused. “They’ve shown me so much support.”

And he believes success will happen for him. That’s the law of attraction., which fosters positive thinking. “Someone I interviewed was a huge advocate of it,” he said. “And one night, I took a rare night off of work and went to a concert (featuring Dragonette, a popular Canadian electronic music band). I didn’t have a ticket. A person in line had an extra one and I ended up in the front row. (Lead singer) Martina Sorbara grabbed my camera and filmed me and herself. How crazy is that?”
Congrats!
 6 years ago '04        #335
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
Congrats!
Thanks man. I don't really want to do press stuff this early on, it makes me feel like i've accomplished too much. this is only the beginning. Only 4 months in, but it will definitely help get the word out so i suppose that's alright.
 04-26-2012, 08:19 PM         #336
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what's next for you?
 6 years ago '04        #337
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 ahenson said:
what's next for you?
After completing the project, I want to travel the world for 6 months and write a book on the 2 year journey to help people achieve a big goal in a short amount of time. doesn't necessarily have to involve money. could be anything. a short term success bible so to speak.
 6 years ago '04        #338
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Check out a new interview I did with the founder of the website, 8tracks (love this website).

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #339
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Notice the improved camera equipment :).
 6 years ago '04        #340
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Today, I'm going to film "A day in the life" so you guys can see what I do on a given day.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now