Millionaire by 25

most viewed right now
 135
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 122
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 89
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #281
Hanif 
space
avatar space
space
$526 | Props total: 0 0
loving the tips!
 6 years ago '04        #282
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
 Hanif said:
loving the tips!

Glad to hear you guys like the tips, i was debating starting to do them, but i think it was a good idea.

If you guys like them, I'd appreciate sharing with people that you know and direct them to the facebook fan page:


my goal is to get to 2,000 fans by the end of the month. i'm at 1,015 as of today!
 6 years ago '04        #283
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
I've recently had some people ask me what my goals are in light of my recent tip of the week regarding goal-setting.

This is the only time I'll post my goals to the public. I set monthly goals.


April's goals -

1. Millionaire by 25: Reach 2,000 fans on fanpage
2. Millionaire by 25 official logo created
2. Old Sentiments: Reach 1,000 fans on fanpage
3. Earn 10,000 dollars
4. Read 4 Books
5. Have Prototype Created for Fashion Accessory Line
6. Have Logo done for Fashion Accessory Line
7. Build Strong Foundation For Organo Gold to ensure Ruby position in the month of May.
8. Get an investment real estate property and establish partner for real estate investing company.


New Habits to instill:

-Brush teeth before bed (don't laugh)
-Plan every day in advance
-Read book upon waking up for one hour
-Read positive affirmations every morning.
-Meet one new person per day.
-Hand out 4 samples of coffee per day.
-Be 15 minutes early.
-Do daily charity.
-Learn a word-a-day.
 6 years ago '07        #284
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 WeezyWayne said:
Suits from H@M, I'm a thin guy and I've looked at expensive suits and they fit too baggy. H&M suits fit better and are 150 tops for blazer and pants.

The cardigan is from le chateau.
interesting..i'm like the same build as you...i needa hit up that place and get one
 6 years ago '04        #285
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
Hey guys, I'm doing a large social media push this month for the fan page of my documentary and first website. If you guys are enjoying the thread, it would be greatly appreciated if you guys shared my millionaire by 25 page and old sentiments page. Also, like it if you haven't already.

I am trying to get the mill by 25 page up to 2,000 fans and old sentiments up to 1000 by the end of the month. It's a big goal of mine as you guys can read in my april month goals.

Spread the word if possible. I'm going to release a teaser trailer next month and need to have a decent audience to release it to!

millionaire by 25:


old sentiments:
 6 years ago '04        #286
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
I will post what goals I accomplished at the end of April, so you guys can see the power of goal setting. The thing I mentioned in the above post, I could definitely use your help and the power of the internet to achieve though.
 6 years ago '04        #287
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
Mom just lost her job due to a downsizing. This goal is beyond me now, I have to do this for my family.
 04-03-2012, 03:11 PM         #288
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WeezyWayne said:
Mom just lost her job due to a downsizing. This goal is beyond me now, I have to do this for my family.
Hey Bro sorry to hear that .

You got a twitter page bro? I used to have facebook but deactivated it because of boredom. Keep it up bro!
 6 years ago '10        #289
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 WeezyWayne said:
Mom just lost her job due to a downsizing. This goal is beyond me now, I have to do this for my family.
Sorry to hear that man! I hope you succeed, I think you will.
 6 years ago '04        #290
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
 Darkdrone said:
Hey Bro sorry to hear that .

You got a twitter page bro? I used to have facebook but deactivated it because of boredom. Keep it up bro!
i do indeed. @millionaireby25
 6 years ago '04        #291
Hanif 
space
avatar space
space
$526 | Props total: 0 0
 WeezyWayne said:
Mom just lost her job due to a downsizing. This goal is beyond me now, I have to do this for my family.
does your dad work?
 6 years ago '04        #292
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 WeezyWayne said:
Suits from H@M, I'm a thin guy and I've looked at expensive suits and they fit too baggy. H&M suits fit better and are 150 tops for blazer and pants.

The cardigan is from le chateau.
You never heard of getting those expensive suits you "looked at" tailored?

How do you plan on making this million though? Didn't read through the whole thread.

I watched the one video with the dude in the housing market and you said you wanted a part of your earnings to come from there and you weren't familiar with basic things like leveraging yourself, how profit is made, and so on. So I'm wondering if your plans are concrete and meticulous or if you just have a general idea on how you will earn the money based on how others have earned it in specific sectors.

Also, do you have a degree? And do you currently have a source of income?


Last edited by Prodigy; 04-03-2012 at 10:36 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #293
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
and i'd rather spend the money i saved from getting a cheaper suit on startups and real estate. People who look rich are usually the broke ones.

In response to Hanif. I haven't been in contact with my dad for years. My mom raised me.
 6 years ago '04        #294
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
 Prodigy said:
You never heard of getting those expensive suits you "looked at" tailored?

How do you plan on making this million though? Didn't read through the whole thread.

I watched the one video with the dude in the housing market and you said you wanted a part of your earnings to come from there and you weren't familiar with basic things like leveraging yourself, how profit is made, and so on. So I'm wondering if your plans are concrete and meticulous or if you just have a general idea on how you will earn the money based on how others have earned it in specific sectors.

Also, do you have a degree? And do you currently have a source of income?
5 areas of business: information (ebook), online (3 websites), real estate (investing), product (fashion accessory line) and network marketing (healthy coffee).

I understood basic concepts like leveraging yourself and how profits are made, just not in the context of real estate. I could've focused all of my efforts on an area that i have expertise in but that defeats the purpose of the documentary. Plans are concrete, they were not at the beginning. it's now 3 months in. with a lot of mentoring and coaching from existing millionaires, I've not got a pretty good sight on what'll get me there. No degree, and yes multiple streams of income from the above mentioned ventures.
 6 years ago '04        #295
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
Off to interview not ONE but TWO millionaires in Ottawa and Gatineau today
 6 years ago '05        #296
zrammbo 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 181 181
You can find alot of good info on , alot of it's geared toward internet marketing but you can visit the "Making Money" or "Offline Marketing" section for alot of other great tips and ideas...It's a great place to source sh*t to like in the "Dropshipping / Wholesale" section they got alot of resources even factories where you can get cheap a.ss prototypes for your fashion sh*t.

A million dollars in 2 years is a pretty high goal depending on your capital if you have less then atleast $50,000 to start with I can't see that kind of money being made unless you jump in the replica game or drop $2,500 on a kilo of some "legal high" (I recommend an amphetamine if you choose that the money comes back alot quicker) and just bust it wide open, but with both those routes you'll make your mil quicker then 2 years just don't get comfortable get in and get out, and then invest that in less grey-area alternatives.
 6 years ago '04        #297
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
 zrammbo said:
You can find alot of good info on , alot of it's geared toward internet marketing but you can visit the "Making Money" or "Offline Marketing" section for alot of other great tips and ideas...It's a great place to source sh*t to like in the "Dropshipping / Wholesale" section they got alot of resources even factories where you can get cheap a.ss prototypes for your fashion sh*t.

A million dollars in 2 years is a pretty high goal depending on your capital if you have less then atleast $50,000 to start with I can't see that kind of money being made unless you jump in the replica game or drop $2,500 on a kilo of some "legal high" (I recommend an amphetamine if you choose that the money comes back alot quicker) and just bust it wide open, but with both those routes you'll make your mil quicker then 2 years just don't get comfortable get in and get out, and then invest that in less grey-area alternatives.
Thank you.
 6 years ago '04        #298
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
Loving this thread and the inspiration. This just became a new favorite...good luck to you. I'll be back.
 6 years ago '04        #299
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
gave the tumblr a facelift.

it's a picture blog so you guys can see what happens in my daily life.

 6 years ago '07        #300
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 WeezyWayne said:
gave the tumblr a facelift.

it's a picture blog so you guys can see what happens in my daily life.

saw the photo of the success house...how's it living with people who are wanting to do the same thing you are?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy