Millionaire by 25

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #261
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
 cor said:
What you are doing is awesome and yes, very inspiring. I am a young man who shares the same mindset as yourself. Unfortunately, i can not seem to align myself with the right people to help me with success. If you are ever looking for another member for your team PM me. I would literally drop everything and come chase success with you just off this thread alone.

Keep it up my man.
Add me to facebook if you use it and we can chat.
 6 years ago '04        #262
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Working on a joint venture with a fashion blogger for a fashion accessory line. Anyone familiar with Drop-Shipping or manufacturing of fashion accessories/apparel??
 6 years ago '05        #263
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,258 | Props total: 6353 6353
i know its alot of work.. i have a female friend that works in the fashion world
 6 years ago '04        #264
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 critiQue said:
i know its alot of work.. i have a female friend that works in the fashion world
I'm trying to do it Tim Ferriss style. Hopefully not too much work, it's just going to be an online store.

It's the only project I'm a little nervous about though… I still feel good about it.
 6 years ago '04        #265
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
what area of the fashion industry does she work in??
 6 years ago '10        #266
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,404 | Props total: 2347 2347
It's funny that you mentioned that about relationships.

The more time you spend into building your life, following goals etc the more attractive you become to women, and they can smell that sh*t from a mile away.
 6 years ago '04        #267
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 RedLight said:
It's funny that you mentioned that about relationships.

The more time you spend into building your life, following goals etc the more attractive you become to women, and they can smell that sh*t from a mile away.
Not only that, when you're younger it will make the relationship itself better if you're more focused on your career/goals/aspirations/desires.

I've always found there's a push and pull in relationships. Either you start helping them enrich their lives or they help you or there's a balance. That's why celebrities usually date celebrities, it's too hard to relate with anyone else.

In normal relationships, the girl will start helping you enrich your life and will respect your time and respect you more because you're driven.

The best relationships I've had have been when I was at my busiest, accomplishing my most. It's a great feeling knowing you're not SACRIFICING anything in your life for a woman.
 6 years ago '06        #268
twenty1 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 107 107
ay man, just had to shout you out. i've been peepin' the thread off and on, and i'm confident that you're headed the right direction. i'm a little older than you, but i've always had the positive mentality, and i've read a lot of books along those lines. my favorite, that i've read (and still read) at least 7x now is by brian tracy: no excuses. brian tracy has wrote a lot of books, but this is my favorite. if you haven't read, you might wanna check it out. and i start out the majority of my days with a youtube clip of will smith. it has a lot of content from the interview with tavis smiley, but it has some other stuff in there too. (it's like 10 mins long)

i also put a lot of young kids (cousins, nieces, etc) on to the youtube clip of will at nickelodeon kids awards, where he talks about running and reading being the keys to life. he dropped a major jewel in that two minute clip.
 6 years ago '04        #269
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 twenty1 said:
ay man, just had to shout you out. i've been peepin' the thread off and on, and i'm confident that you're headed the right direction. i'm a little older than you, but i've always had the positive mentality, and i've read a lot of books along those lines. my favorite, that i've read (and still read) at least 7x now is by brian tracy: no excuses. brian tracy has wrote a lot of books, but this is my favorite. if you haven't read, you might wanna check it out. and i start out the majority of my days with a youtube clip of will smith. it has a lot of content from the interview with tavis smiley, but it has some other stuff in there too. (it's like 10 mins long)

i also put a lot of young kids (cousins, nieces, etc) on to the youtube clip of will at nickelodeon kids awards, where he talks about running and reading being the keys to life. he dropped a major jewel in that two minute clip.
Those videos are gems. Haven't read that Brian Tracey book, I've only listened to his "Eat That Frog" audiobook and read his "Goals!" book. I'll be sure to check that one you're mentioning out asap.
 6 years ago '04        #270
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
added a tumblr photo blog. basic for now, but if any of you are wanting to see pictures that aren't posted anywhere from my journey, check it out @

6 years ago '04        #271
miamisports 13 heat pts13
space
space
$700 | Props total: 46 46
Good sh*t on everything bro, I might be able to help you out with some ideas for the fashion sector, I'm not in the game yet but I can share some of the stuff that I know, send me a pm
 6 years ago '07        #272
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 WeezyWayne said:
Working on a joint venture with a fashion blogger for a fashion accessory line. Anyone familiar with Drop-Shipping or manufacturing of fashion accessories/apparel??
drop shipping is hard as fuk to get...i talked with a regional seller for a clothing line and we had a good 15 min convo about drop shipping and how if you're new to the game it's probably not gonna happen
 6 years ago '04        #273
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Spoken210 said:
drop shipping is hard as fuk to get...i talked with a regional seller for a clothing line and we had a good 15 min convo about drop shipping and how if you're new to the game it's probably not gonna happen
What's the restrictions/why will a newcomer have a hard time getting a drop shipper?
 6 years ago '07        #274
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 WeezyWayne said:
What's the restrictions/why will a newcomer have a hard time getting a drop shipper?
Well basically what he told me was why should we (the company he represents) do all this extra stuff for you (new comer who may or may not help their company)

Drop shipping means...the company would have to keep track of your companies inventory, fulfill the orders, and ship the orders...meaning they would have to spend more time then regular which means more money to pay for the extra time i.e more hours for employees..

after he explained it like that i was like ohhhh ok i gotcha (thinking if i i was in that companies shoes why i wouldn't do something like that).

remember also with fashion it's alot more money for inventory because of all the sizes (unless you have a one size fits all product or something) if you can't get drop shipping

Not trying to discourage you, just saying what i encountered
 6 years ago '04        #275
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
duly noted. i'm not sure how good i feel about the project.
 6 years ago '04        #276
mikebizzle 
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '04        #277
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 mikebizzle said:
lol good one.
 6 years ago '04        #278
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Back with second MB25 Tip of the week. This one's for the people who gave up on their dreams or are having a hard time taking action to attain them.

[video - click to view]

04-02-2012, 03:51 PM         #279
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bro where do you get your suits from. They look crisp and not baggy? You mind sharing this?

BTW keep it up fellow BX member.
 6 years ago '04        #280
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
Bro where do you get your suits from. They look crisp and not baggy? You mind sharing this?

BTW keep it up fellow BX member.
Suits from H@M, I'm a thin guy and I've looked at expensive suits and they fit too baggy. H&M suits fit better and are 150 tops for blazer and pants.

The cardigan is from le chateau.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy