Millionaire by 25

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
104 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #241
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
Alright, this is a story of manifestation. I took the night off from working last night to go see Dragonette at a small venue in the town where I live (Waterloo, Ontario). For those that don't know Dragonette, she's the girl that sings that song "I just called to say hello.." I really enjoy the band but I just started listening to them this past year.

So anyway, I didn't have a ticket and it was sold out. No tickets at the door, I was hoping there were scalpers but that's always risky at smaller venues. I decide to give it a shot anyways and go myself.

I cab down and I get out and I'm the first in line. I thought I was in the wrong place because there was noone there and the doors opened in 10 minutes. Two girls get in line behind me and at this point things are looking pretty bad for my situation. I turn and I say, "I don't know what I'm going to do, there's no tickets left and no scalpers and I really want to see this show." The one girls eyes widened and she says back, "we have an extra ticket! my sister couldn't make it." What are the chances right?

So I get in and we grab a booth for a bit until the show starts and then we end up going to watch and we're about third row standing. I'm a social guy so I start talking to everyone around us in front and behind just making small talk in between songs and whatever. I meet this Ukrainian girl who's in front of me and we chat for a bit, she just tagged along and didn't really know Dragonette. By the time the opening act is done and she comes on, I'm thinking "woah this girl is attractive". Two songs in the ukrainian girl grabs me and pushes me in front of her into front row center and says (you deserve to be front row) Strange right?

Last song of the night, Dragonette looks at me and she sees me recording on my iphone and grabs my phone. Watch the video to see what happens:

[video - click to view]

Listen closely to what she says LOL.

Two things to note from this story guys:

1. Go places alone because you choose to and network. You can make an average of 5 new friends a day from what I've noticed and some have very interesting stories. If you have a burning desire for something, a lot of times they'll take note and help you if they can. I told 10 people about my documentary last night and the one girl told me about a great event in town I should go to.

2. Go out with a positive mindset and visualize what you want. It could be something like this example where you have no ticket, end up front row center and the headlining band grabs your phone and films you and her or it could be getting that million dollars, or hell it could be getting a good grade on an exam. Just visualize it and believe it.

Not sure if you guys think that story is as cool as I thought it was, but I thought I'd share it with you guys since you're family.
 6 years ago '05        #242
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
I agree with you.. I stay in Atl and I do that a lot.. It seems people are attracted to being around people who are willing to go places by themselves without fear because they have drive for something or want to accomplish something. :agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #243
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Demboyz746 said:
I agree with you.. I stay in Atl and I do that a lot.. It seems people are attracted to being around people who are willing to go places by themselves without fear because they have drive for something or want to accomplish something. :agreement6:
Got any interesting stories?
 6 years ago '04        #244
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Okay guys, I'm going to launch a Millionaire By 25 Tip of the Week. Basically, it'll be a vlog with a tip or concept a week that I've learned or am learning on my journey to a million that you guys can implement in your lives as well.

Here's the first: Manifestation

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #245
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,268 | Props total: 6369 6369
 WeezyWayne said:
Alright, this is a story of manifestation. I took the night off from working last night to go see Dragonette at a small venue in the town where I live (Waterloo, Ontario). For those that don't know Dragonette, she's the girl that sings that song "I just called to say hello.." I really enjoy the band but I just started listening to them this past year.

So anyway, I didn't have a ticket and it was sold out. No tickets at the door, I was hoping there were scalpers but that's always risky at smaller venues. I decide to give it a shot anyways and go myself.

I cab down and I get out and I'm the first in line. I thought I was in the wrong place because there was noone there and the doors opened in 10 minutes. Two girls get in line behind me and at this point things are looking pretty bad for my situation. I turn and I say, "I don't know what I'm going to do, there's no tickets left and no scalpers and I really want to see this show." The one girls eyes widened and she says back, "we have an extra ticket! my sister couldn't make it." What are the chances right?

So I get in and we grab a booth for a bit until the show starts and then we end up going to watch and we're about third row standing. I'm a social guy so I start talking to everyone around us in front and behind just making small talk in between songs and whatever. I meet this Ukrainian girl who's in front of me and we chat for a bit, she just tagged along and didn't really know Dragonette. By the time the opening act is done and she comes on, I'm thinking "woah this girl is attractive". Two songs in the ukrainian girl grabs me and pushes me in front of her into front row center and says (you deserve to be front row) Strange right?

Last song of the night, Dragonette looks at me and she sees me recording on my iphone and grabs my phone. Watch the video to see what happens:

Listen closely to what she says LOL.

Two things to note from this story guys:

1. Go places alone because you choose to and network. You can make an average of 5 new friends a day from what I've noticed and some have very interesting stories. If you have a burning desire for something, a lot of times they'll take note and help you if they can. I told 10 people about my documentary last night and the one girl told me about a great event in town I should go to.

2. Go out with a positive mindset and visualize what you want. It could be something like this example where you have no ticket, end up front row center and the headlining band grabs your phone and films you and her or it could be getting that million dollars, or hell it could be getting a good grade on an exam. Just visualize it and believe it.

Not sure if you guys think that story is as cool as I thought it was, but I thought I'd share it with you guys since you're family.
only because you really like Dragonette, this is a cool story, lol.. if freakin toni brakton did that for me id be stacked. so all this social talk; bro did you put it to use and pull somthin that night?
 6 years ago '05        #246
space
space
 Demboyz746 said:
thats cause they create theyre own energy & fun.. the crowd will eventually follow them.. thas my motto atleast
 6 years ago '04        #247
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 critiQue said:
thats cause they create theyre own energy & fun.. the crowd will eventually follow them.. thas my motto atleast
True! and no, I didn't pull anything with Dragonette but I did with another girl in the crowd lol.

Was a good night for sure. So many stories like this though, it really does work.
 6 years ago '05        #248
space
space
 WeezyWayne said:
True! and no, I didn't pull anything with Dragonette but I did with another girl in the crowd lol.

Was a good night for sure. So many stories like this though, it really does work.
aka "o yea dude, and i did get some pus*y that night too.. i barely remember tho. that was like a few hours ago and greatly over shadowed by dragonette touching my phone"
 6 years ago '04        #249
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 critiQue said:
aka "o yea dude, and i did get some pus*y that night too.. i barely remember tho. that was like a few hours ago and greatly over shadowed by dragonette touching my phone"
Haha, well the dragonette is a more rare occasion, so of course.
 6 years ago '10        #250
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
this thread is the sh*t... i feel like i'm ridding along, like a reality show or some sh*t :lachen001:
 6 years ago '04        #251
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 RedLight said:
this thread is the sh*t... i feel like i'm ridding along, like a reality show or some sh*t :lachen001:
You are along for the ride! Stick with me for the next 21 months. It only goes up from here!!
 6 years ago '05        #252
space
space
 WeezyWayne said:
Haha, well the dragonette is a more rare occasion, so of course.
 6 years ago '04        #253
Hanif 
space
space
$526 | Props total: 0 0
great tip man
positive thinking key
with that being said, do you believe everyone basically THINKS their LIFE into REALITY? So if your unhappy with your job, you brought that upon yourself?

Last edited by Hanif; 03-26-2012 at 07:16 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #254
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
Good to see man, looks like things are turning out great, can't wait to see what's next.
 03-26-2012, 09:52 PM         #255
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good videos, really starting to think this is possible. Give a shout out to boxden when your pulling the supermodel chicks

Pics or gtfo
 6 years ago '04        #256
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
Good videos, really starting to think this is possible. Give a shout out to boxden when your pulling the supermodel chicks

Pics or gtfo

Haha! Will do, my friend.
 6 years ago '04        #257
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Hanif said:
great tip man
positive thinking key
with that being said, do you believe everyone basically THINKS their LIFE into REALITY? So if your unhappy with your job, you brought that upon yourself?
To an extent, yes. I think that a lot of times a lack of focused thinking leads to things like a job that you're unhappy with, a girlfriend you're unhappy with, etc.

For instance, I'll give you two scenarios: A and B.

Person A: Goes to school or gets a job because his family/friends tell him that's what he should do. He doesn't really know exactly what he wants, he tries to have a good time and may end up in a relationship but ultimately the relationship can become consuming and because he lacks direction, she becomes his world. The job is just there to get by (just over broke is what job stands for).

Person B: Decides what he wants out of life, short term and long term. Sets out goals, thinks positively and studies people who has what he wants and every day takes a step closer to it, no matter how small or large. Goes to school, or job shadows, or does whatever it takes to get that which he desires. He attracts friends that are in line with his goals and girls who share ambitions or are goal driven like you. He understands the role of a relationship but ultimately his goals are more important, the girl is secondary (ironically, his relationships will be better and more fulfilling because he's not desparate to keep the relationship going).

Person A reacts to life, Person B proacts and creates/shapes his own life/destiny.

Person A is energetic and happy when things goes his way and sad and depressed when things don't.

Person B is always happy and energetic because he expects the things that he desires to happen, so if something happens that most people think is bad, he understands that it's a blessing in disguise because that event or relationship had to go or happen in order to make room for something or someone that could get him closer to his goal or his happiness.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, either way you're correct.

I hope that clarifies. Which Person do you want to be, I know who I want to be!
 6 years ago '06        #258
Knockout5 7 heat pts
space
space
$773 | Props total: 51 51
Bro that Real Estate interview might change my life
 6 years ago '08        #259
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$408 | Props total: 11 11
started reading this thread yesterday. good stuff bro, interesting stories and the interviews are priceless because of the tips they give. interested to see where this goes...
 6 years ago '04        #260
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Thanks a lot. For Canadians, Andrew recommended 97 tips for Canadian real estate investors. I'm starting to read and it's priceless.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
21 hours ago