NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
i also had to leave at 4am and drive 7 hours to get there so i was a little on the tired side..
 6 years ago '04        #182
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
I actually do man, but I wanna get out to another city. I never knew your old boss, was living in Ottawa and was such a success.

Hey man did you go to college?
I did not, no. why do you want to get out? Ottawa is nice!
 6 years ago '04        #183
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
I purchased some more professional equipment (2 grand worth), sold my car to pay for it all and have some extra now which is nice.

I'll post pics soon. second interview coming up with a non-millionaire, but he is the creator of a worldwide success website, dear photograph. he's 22. that's on feb 5th, i'll post it up shortly after that!
 02-01-2012, 09:14 PM         #184
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WeezyWayne said:
I did not, no. why do you want to get out? Ottawa is nice!
Can't speak french bro, and a majority of the government jobs require french lol so ya. Glad to know you headed on the right path man. Selling your car is a very big deal and I guess your taking this extremely seriously which is excellent.

Keep it up man, I can see you making it...................just remember to give us little guys on boxden a shoutout
 6 years ago '08        #185
returnofthemack 2 heat pts
space
space
$740 | Props total: 2 2
WeezyWayne I got nothing but respect for your will and determination. Your not only speaking about what you want, but your taking the required steps to get where you need to be regardless of the obstacles. I was at work today and my supervisor told me something I will never forget, he said "in life most people like to think their situation determines their outcome, but in reality its how you respond to the particular situations that determine one's outcome". Its something so easy to understand, but very few seem to be able to grasp the concept. My supervisor went from being an entry-level consultant to becoming a company director that makes over 150k/year. If that ain't advancement I don't know what is. The marketing business is booming and no joke, that's what I'm currently in and working my way up as well. Everything your buddy said in the interview was priceless, and its great that you have access to people who have obtained that kind of success. It took you 7 hours to get to Ottawa, so I'm a.ssuming your from Kitchener/Waterloo, that's one long a.ss ride homie I dig your grind though, keep it up. See ya on top
 6 years ago '04        #186
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 returnofthemack said:
WeezyWayne I got nothing but respect for your will and determination. Your not only speaking about what you want, but your taking the required steps to get where you need to be regardless of the obstacles. I was at work today and my supervisor told me something I will never forget, he said "in life most people like to think their situation determines their outcome, but in reality its how you respond to the particular situations that determine one's outcome". Its something so easy to understand, but very few seem to be able to grasp the concept. My supervisor went from being an entry-level consultant to becoming a company director that makes over 150k/year. If that ain't advancement I don't know what is. The marketing business is booming and no joke, that's what I'm currently in and working my way up as well. Everything your buddy said in the interview was priceless, and its great that you have access to people who have obtained that kind of success. It took you 7 hours to get to Ottawa, so I'm a.ssuming your from Kitchener/Waterloo, that's one long a.ss ride homie I dig your grind though, keep it up. See ya on top

Thanks for keeping tabs! Lol, smart man, yes Waterloo.

I purchased 2500 worth of better film equipment today, should help the audio and steadiness of the camera shots from now on.
 6 years ago '10        #187
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
my man you are pure motivation for me

with the rate your going...you'll definitely get to your goal..i even see you getting a book deal off of this documentary...with all the knowledge your getting from the millionaires and your personal experience makes for a great seller.
 6 years ago '04        #188
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
randomly just found this thread

proud of the new generation

goodluck !
 6 years ago '04        #189
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Everyone listen in, I'm doing a webinar on Saturday at 1pm EST time for the networking business. give me some feedback and let me know what you guys think. I'll post the link tomorrow.
 6 years ago '04        #190
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space

there's the link. listen in, 1pm EST time saturday. let me know how i can improve guys.
 6 years ago '04        #191
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
also might be an opportunity for some of you guys. i know it was for me.
 6 years ago '11        #192
samcelly19 10 heat pts10
space
space
$860 | Props total: 2 2
mad props wish you nothin but the best. Always nice to see someone young at least trying to make a positive change
 6 years ago '04        #193
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
For those in Mississauga/Toronto. I'll be at a meeting in Toronto where you can listen in, millionaires are talking a new coffee business. Come down, at 9am EST, if you're a little late, no problem.

HILTON GARDEN INN TORONTO AIRPORT WEST/MISSISSAUGA
1870 MATHESON BLVD
TORONTO, ON L4W 0B3 CANADA
 6 years ago '04        #194
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
For those in Mississauga/Toronto. I'll be at a meeting in Toronto where you can listen in, millionaires are talking a new coffee business. Come down, at 9am EST, if you're a little late, no problem.

HILTON GARDEN INN TORONTO AIRPORT WEST/MISSISSAUGA
1870 MATHESON BLVD
TORONTO, ON L4W 0B3 CANADA
 6 years ago '04        #195
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,385 | Props total: 359 359
"1. I need a graphic design of a Millionaire by 25 logo. An official logo, whether it's MB25 or Millionaire by 25 in typography."

I saw this in a previous post, I offer printing services, and while other places charge to create a design for you, ours come free with printing. and we can beat any price.

this goes for weezy and anyone else. if you need brochures, business cards flyers, anything print related. PM me,
 6 years ago '10        #196
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
 WeezyWayne said:
Hey guys, figured I'd share a good inspirational mix from my favourite music website.

good sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #197
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 RedLight said:
good sh*t
glad you enjoyed it as much as i did.
 6 years ago '12        #198
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,443 | Props total: 955 955
I'm doing this too, through poker ya diggg
 6 years ago '04        #199
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Back in the Ottawa area until tomorrow. Message me if you're in town and we can meet up.
 02-14-2012, 12:49 PM         #200
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a great thread Corey, keep it up.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy