Millionaire by 25

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
50217 pageviews
461 comments

WeezyWayne 2 heat pts
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
Millionaire by 25

Hello Boxden family,

This is the official page of the new self-made documentary, "Millionaire by 25" - developed by me.

I've been a member of BX since '04, and I haven't posted much but I've been an avid viewer. Anyway, I've been developing a documentary idea for a few years now, and it's finally started filming.

A little about myself, I slept on a futon with my mom until I was 13. I tell you that because my pops left when I was young and my mom had to work 3 jobs to support my brother and I. I, like most of you, didn't/don't like being in a situation where there's such an emotional relationship with money. It overwhelms you and consumes you and I didn't want to be live like that anymore.

Fast forward a few years, I looked at mainstream education for college and university and they just don't educate finance and how to become wealthy as most of you are aware I'm sure. I figured, 'how can I figure out how to get wealthy'. I'm a firm believer in seeking mentors and what better way then to seek out millionaires like one would seek out a job shadow.

I knew that approaching them cold wouldn't work well, so I figured, if I make a documentary following me as I try to attain one million dollars in 2 years, and approach these millionaires for their insights based on a documentary, they might take me more seriously.

So, present time -- I'm 23 years old as of October. Filming has begun, I'm interviewing millionaires currently.

I will post youtube links for behind the scenes footage and tips on what I've learned as I'm going. I'm interviewing a 17 year old software millionaire this upcoming Friday. Don't miss out on that!

Feel free to drop comments/questions. This will include discussions on credit, investing, start-up businesses, etc. Basically health/wealth lifestyle.

NEW UPDATE - July 9, 2012

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. ature=youtu.be

EDIT**

Millionaire Tip of the week Vlog #1 - Manifestation

[video - click to view]

Millionaire Tip of the week Vlog #2 - Goals

[video - click to view]

Millionaire Tip of the week Vlog #3 - Moment

[video - click to view]

Millionaire Tip of the week Vlog #4 - Goals 2.0 w/ guest speaker Scotty James

[video - click to view]

EDIT**

1st project I'm working on to hit the million

[pic - click to view]

http://oldsentiments.com -- it just launched yesterday in beta so there's still some bugs. check it out and submit your own old sentiments. I am aiming to get a book deal from this one and make money from advertising space and speaking engagements.

EDIT**

Current Pitch Video @IndieGoGo for funding. When it cuts to Yousef Khraibut and myself talking in a restaurant, that's the quality of the film thus far with the equipment being used.

[video - click to view]

EDIT ***

First Interview - Ben Stewart: CEO of Canadian Property Stars and 10x world Kickboxing Champ.

[video - click to view]

Second Interview - Jonathan Anderson: Cofounder of Self-Bank Mobile

[video - click to view]

Third Interview - Kevin Thomason: Cofounder of PostRank.

[video - click to view]

Fourth Interview - Andrew Teeple: Partner in The Madison Avenue Group (Real Estate Investor)

[video - click to view]

Fifth Interview - David Porter: Founder of 8tracks.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by WeezyWayne; 07-09-2012 at 11:13 PM..

461 comments for "Millionaire by 25"

6 years ago '08        #2
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 594 594
What's going to drive your road to a million in 2 years? product or service? the average from what i see is 5 years to have a net worth of 1 million.. i'm sure you can do it in 2 if you got a good idea.
 6 years ago '04        #3
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
That's the thing, I have a couple of things on the go but nothing that I feel confident will get me there. But the point of the documentary is to follow someone who has no idea how it's going to happen, but through the guidance and suggestions of the interviews with millionaires, I play guinea pig and follow suit to what they recommend. I'll be developing ideas for products/services, jobs, investments based solely on their suggestions. The key is to interview a lot of them and network like crazy. You're watching the experiment and you can decide which path is the best for you based on me trying everything.
 6 years ago '04        #4
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
it's meant to show how the average joe or little guy can accomplish it by watching an average joe do it from scratch with a deadline of 24 months.
 11-27-2011, 06:59 PM         #5
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im anticipating this..
 6 years ago '08        #6
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
I like this
 6 years ago '06        #7
Peebo1010 
space
space
space
$20 | Props total: 0 0
whats your youtube page??/
 6 years ago '08        #8
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9186 9186
Boxden is sleeping on the white boy
Shhon gave props

6 years ago '07        #9
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
hmmmm
 6 years ago '10        #10
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,407 | Props total: 2348 2348
i like this, put the link up... i'll follow
 11-27-2011, 07:46 PM         #11
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WeezyWayne said:
Hello Boxden family,

This is the official page of the new self-made documentary, "Millionaire by 25" - developed by me.

I've been a member of BX since '04, and I haven't posted much but I've been an avid viewer. Anyway, I've been developing a documentary idea for a few years now, and it's finally started filming.

A little about myself, I slept on a futon with my mom until I was 13. I tell you that because my pops left when I was young and my mom had to work 3 jobs to support my brother and I. I, like most of you, didn't/don't like being in a situation where there's such an emotional relationship with money. It overwhelms you and consumes you and I didn't want to be live like that anymore.

Fast forward a few years, I looked at mainstream education for college and university and they just don't educate finance and how to become wealthy as most of you are aware I'm sure. I figured, 'how can I figure out how to get wealthy'. I'm a firm believer in seeking mentors and what better way then to seek out millionaires like one would seek out a job shadow.

I knew that approaching them cold wouldn't work well, so I figured, if I make a documentary following me as I try to attain one million dollars in 2 years, and approach these millionaires for their insights based on a documentary, they might take me more seriously.

So, present time -- I'm 23 years old as of October. Filming has begun, I'm interviewing millionaires currently.

I will post youtube links for behind the scenes footage and tips on what I've learned as I'm going. I'm interviewing a 17 year old software millionaire this upcoming Friday. Don't miss out on that!

Feel free to drop comments/questions. This will include discussions on credit, investing, start-up businesses, etc. Basically health/wealth lifestyle.

fml...

software and website stuff is where its at
 6 years ago '04        #12
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
how is this gonna work again?
 6 years ago '06        #13
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,566 | Props total: 18077 18077
this sounds good Im in school and ive been reading a lot about self made millionaires recently. I have the same goal as you of becoming a millionaire, but I haven't limited myself to a 2 year period good idea tho. I wish you the best on your quest to become a millionaire.
 6 years ago '06        #14
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,566 | Props total: 18077 18077
 hockeythug said:
how is this gonna work again?
It isn't as crazy as it sounds setting goals like this is what makes a lot of people successful. Him just convincing himself its possible is the first step if he works hard enough at it its very possible. My school has tons of speakers come in that are self made millionaires and a lot of them just read a book that inspired them. Art of War is a big mention as a book that inspired some of the speakers.
 11-27-2011, 10:32 PM         #15
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good sh*t, good idea, drop them links so we can stay tuned.

here's a good website for yahll in the meantime:
 6 years ago '09        #16
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3077 3077
Good luck playa!! Very interesting and innovative way to get attention!
 6 years ago '04        #17
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
@hockeythug - I know it sounds crazy, but I've been around people who set crazy goals enough to know that they actually accomplish them.

Example - my best friend is Scotty James, since 17 we both wanted big things, as I'm sure you guys all do or you wouldn't be in this thread. Last year, he was a broke kid with an acoustic guitar. He read "Think and Grow rich" was so inspired that he went door-to-door serenading housewives for 10 dollars each. He would bring in 300 dollars in a few hours, NOT ONLY THAT but he knocked on a music manager's door in a rich neighbourhood and the guy signed him, and now as an INDEPENDENT ARTIST he is #34 on the Canadian Billboard charts and his music video is on MTV. He got full investing for an EP while being in numerous newspapers because of it.

Check his first video to see what I mean:

[video - click to view]

(Not music that most of us listen to, but the teenie girls go crazy for it).
Broke to Top 40 radio and music vid on MTV and First CD release in 10 months from reading think and grow rich.
 6 years ago '04        #18
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Here are my 3 favourite videos that get me inspired on goal-setting and belief

Goal-setting

[video - click to view]

Law of attraction with Will Smith

[video - click to view]

Inspiration and Motivation

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #19
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
My two other friends started a website called, "Brotips" a year ago, it now generates a few million hits a MONTH. One is 17 and the other is 21. Because of the mass popularity, they now got a book deal and a condom endorsement. Goals are not crazy. I've seen this time and time again and there's a commonality between all of these successful people. I want to share it with everyone while I pursue it. I think that we can all attain the wealth we desire.

I just want to note that I'm not doing this for fancy cars or nice houses guys, I'm doing this for FREEDOM. no more 9-5 grind, travel when I want, be around higher quality woman, retire my mom, treat friends to vacations and cool events. Do things because I want to do them, not because I need to for money.
 6 years ago '04        #20
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts OP
space
space
and thanks for all of the support! I'll post the first couple videos up this week and discuss my learnings thus far!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy