NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
maxnn 129 heat pts129 OP
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Seriously?
 12-18-2011, 03:10 PM         #102
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
skip bayless won AGAIN
This guy is an idiot
 6 years ago '09        #103
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 finishim said:
you missed the game huh?
Seriously, I just got in and did miss the game, what happened? Did somebody get hurt? Was it just an off day? Somebody give me the rundown
 6 years ago '05        #104
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 SeaJaiye said:
skip bayless won AGAIN
 6 years ago '05        #105
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Seriously, I just got in and did miss the game, what happened? Did somebody get hurt? Was it just an off day? Somebody give me the rundown
from what i saw...they lost 2 o-lineman one in the first half the other in the second. rodgers was under pressure pretty much the whole game and the offense was pretty much off from the start, as well as the chiefs defense played REALLY WELL. quite a few drops in the first half as well for the packers

as for the packers defense they are officially SUSPECT (if they werent already), this chiefs offense literally did whatever they wanted with this defense expect for the redzone in which the packers were able to keep them to field goals. but the chiefs dictated the pace the whole game and was the aggressor for the whole game

that was the view of the game from state p's perspective
 6 years ago '04        #106
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,069 | Props total: 4418 4418
skip bayless will find some way to blame rodgers for green bays defense
 6 years ago '12        #107
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 SeaJaiye said:
skip bayless won AGAIN
Do you watch football?

Tell me what Rodgers was doing on that last TD drive they has before the onside kick again real quick?

Gattseu Jr
 6 years ago '04        #108
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
So Rodgers can magically help the defense get a stop now. Not his fault. He produced a touchdown and the defense gave up another. I keep trying to tell people that the 4th quarter comeback stat is a stupid stat to use to judge one player.
 6 years ago '05        #109
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
has tebow won a ring or any playoff games ill take rodgers over tebow.... close this pointless thread....
 12-18-2011, 04:11 PM         #110
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DMT said:
has tebow won a ring or any playoff games ill take rodgers over tebow.... close this pointless thread....
has he had the chance to? he's gonna make the playoffs this year and i don't see him losing a playoff game tbh he just wont let it happen
 6 years ago '05        #111
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
has he had the chance to? he's gonna make the playoffs this year and i don't see him losing a playoff game tbh he just wont let it happen
we will see what will u say when tebow loses in the 1st round of the playoffs... *bookmarks thread* who names a city after a qb who doesnt even have a ring or any playoff wins only in denver.... tebowcity let dat n*gga win a ring or some playoff games before u fans hop on his d!ck... n*ggas going all in on tebow just cause he won some regular season games for all we know he could be romo in the playoffs and if he is all u broncos fans are gonna be lookin stupid... :smokin:
 12-18-2011, 04:28 PM         #112
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DMT said:
we will see what will u say when tebow loses in the 1st round of the playoffs... *bookmarks thread* who names a city after a qb who doesnt even have a ring or any playoff wins only in denver.... tebowcity let dat n*gga win a ring or some playoff games before u fans hop on his d!ck... n*ggas going all in on tebow just cause he won some regular season games for all we know he could be romo in the playoffs and if he is all u broncos fans are gonna be lookin stupid... :smokin:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #113
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:

[pic - click to view]

pm me when he has a superbowl ring... until then he hasnt won anything but some regular season games......
 6 years ago '09        #114
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,934 | Props total: 22185 22185
 DMT said:

[pic - click to view]

pm me when he has a ring... until then he hasnt won anything but some regular season games......
he hasn't even been playing long enough to get a chance to win a ring, that's stupid to say. aint like the n*gga been in the game for 6 years failing
 6 years ago '05        #115
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
he hasn't even been playing long enough to get a chance to win a ring, that's stupid to say. aint like the n*gga been in the game for 6 years failing
who cares... people acting like hes a elite qb already... people saying they rather have tebow in the 4th quarter over aaron a have a superbowl ring rodgers... espn talks about him more then any other qb so again pm me when he has a ring... idcare how long hes been in da nfl... tebowcity aka denver fans aint waiting so why should i...
 6 years ago '05        #116
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
A lot of guys have SB rings.
but tebow doesnt.... and this thread is about tebow and rodgers.... rodgers already has his ring... catch up tebow... u play da game to win rings not regular season games enough said... bring on the playoffs CANT WAIT!!!!
 12-18-2011, 04:51 PM         #117
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DMT said:
but tebow doesnt.... and this thread is about tebow and rodgers and rodgers already has his ring... enough said... bring on the playoffs CANT WAIT!!!!
he already has more wins as a starter through 8 games than fraudgers did during his first 8 games
 6 years ago '05        #118
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
he already has more wins as a starter through 8 games than fraudgers did during his first 8 games
u play da game to win rings not regular season games....
 12-18-2011, 04:56 PM         #119
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DMT said:
u play da game to win rings not regular season games....
wat do u not understand...............tebow hasn't had the chance to. do u understand that. and why u bringin up rings for anyway, this thread is about the last 2 minutes and tebow already has 5+ 4th quarter game winning drives for his team while fraudgers just lost to the chiefs today

and you dont get the chance to win rings without winnin regular season games n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #120
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
wat do u not understand...............tebow hasn't had the chance to. do u understand that. and why u bringin up rings for anyway, this thread is about the last 2 minutes and tebow already has 5+ 4th quarter game winning drives for his team while fraudgers just lost to the chiefs today

and you dont get the chance to win rings without winnin regular season games n*gga
while u on tebow nuts the pats are over there stompin dat a.ss... steelers ravens pats tebow aint beating none of those teams he wont even get the chance to play against the packers in the superbowl... u got tebows nut juice all over your mouth dat n*ggas offense aint built to win rings... boy u gonna make me have to make a thread about u after tebow gets eliminated in the 1st round of the playoff...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
19 hours ago