Skip Bayless would rather have Tebow than Rodgers in the last two minutes

most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
maxnn 129 heat pts129 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
Seriously?
 12-18-2011, 02:10 PM         #102
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
skip bayless won AGAIN
This guy is an idiot
 6 years ago '09        #103
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,295 | Props total: 13533 13533
 finishim said:
you missed the game huh?
Seriously, I just got in and did miss the game, what happened? Did somebody get hurt? Was it just an off day? Somebody give me the rundown
 6 years ago '05        #104
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 1602 1602
 SeaJaiye said:
skip bayless won AGAIN
 6 years ago '05        #105
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,598 | Props total: 10617 10617
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Seriously, I just got in and did miss the game, what happened? Did somebody get hurt? Was it just an off day? Somebody give me the rundown
from what i saw...they lost 2 o-lineman one in the first half the other in the second. rodgers was under pressure pretty much the whole game and the offense was pretty much off from the start, as well as the chiefs defense played REALLY WELL. quite a few drops in the first half as well for the packers

as for the packers defense they are officially SUSPECT (if they werent already), this chiefs offense literally did whatever they wanted with this defense expect for the redzone in which the packers were able to keep them to field goals. but the chiefs dictated the pace the whole game and was the aggressor for the whole game

that was the view of the game from state p's perspective
 6 years ago '04        #106
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5174 5174
skip bayless will find some way to blame rodgers for green bays defense
 6 years ago '12        #107
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
 SeaJaiye said:
skip bayless won AGAIN
Do you watch football?


Tell me what Rodgers was doing on that last TD drive they has before the onside kick again real quick?


Gattseu Jr
 6 years ago '04        #108
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
So Rodgers can magically help the defense get a stop now. Not his fault. He produced a touchdown and the defense gave up another. I keep trying to tell people that the 4th quarter comeback stat is a stupid stat to use to judge one player.
 6 years ago '05        #109
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,134 | Props total: 545 545
has tebow won a ring or any playoff games ill take rodgers over tebow.... close this pointless thread....
 12-18-2011, 03:11 PM         #110
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DMT said:
has tebow won a ring or any playoff games ill take rodgers over tebow.... close this pointless thread....
has he had the chance to? he's gonna make the playoffs this year and i don't see him losing a playoff game tbh he just wont let it happen
 6 years ago '05        #111
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,134 | Props total: 545 545
 SeaJaiye said:
has he had the chance to? he's gonna make the playoffs this year and i don't see him losing a playoff game tbh he just wont let it happen
we will see what will u say when tebow loses in the 1st round of the playoffs... *bookmarks thread* who names a city after a qb who doesnt even have a ring or any playoff wins only in denver.... tebowcity let dat n*gga win a ring or some playoff games before u fans hop on his d!ck... n*ggas going all in on tebow just cause he won some regular season games for all we know he could be romo in the playoffs and if he is all u broncos fans are gonna be lookin stupid... :smokin:
 12-18-2011, 03:28 PM         #112
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DMT said:
we will see what will u say when tebow loses in the 1st round of the playoffs... *bookmarks thread* who names a city after a qb who doesnt even have a ring or any playoff wins only in denver.... tebowcity let dat n*gga win a ring or some playoff games before u fans hop on his d!ck... n*ggas going all in on tebow just cause he won some regular season games for all we know he could be romo in the playoffs and if he is all u broncos fans are gonna be lookin stupid... :smokin:



[video - click to view]


 6 years ago '05        #113
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,134 | Props total: 545 545
 SeaJaiye said:





[pic - click to view]

pm me when he has a superbowl ring... until then he hasnt won anything but some regular season games......
 6 years ago '09        #114
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,796 | Props total: 34820 34820
 DMT said:

[pic - click to view]

pm me when he has a ring... until then he hasnt won anything but some regular season games......
he hasn't even been playing long enough to get a chance to win a ring, that's stupid to say. aint like the n*gga been in the game for 6 years failing
 6 years ago '05        #115
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,134 | Props total: 545 545
 TriniSoldier said:
he hasn't even been playing long enough to get a chance to win a ring, that's stupid to say. aint like the n*gga been in the game for 6 years failing
who cares... people acting like hes a elite qb already... people saying they rather have tebow in the 4th quarter over aaron a have a superbowl ring rodgers... espn talks about him more then any other qb so again pm me when he has a ring... idcare how long hes been in da nfl... tebowcity aka denver fans aint waiting so why should i...
 6 years ago '05        #116
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,134 | Props total: 545 545
 aclockworkred71 said:
A lot of guys have SB rings.
but tebow doesnt.... and this thread is about tebow and rodgers.... rodgers already has his ring... catch up tebow... u play da game to win rings not regular season games enough said... bring on the playoffs CANT WAIT!!!!
 12-18-2011, 03:51 PM         #117
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DMT said:
but tebow doesnt.... and this thread is about tebow and rodgers and rodgers already has his ring... enough said... bring on the playoffs CANT WAIT!!!!
he already has more wins as a starter through 8 games than fraudgers did during his first 8 games
 6 years ago '05        #118
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,134 | Props total: 545 545
 SeaJaiye said:
he already has more wins as a starter through 8 games than fraudgers did during his first 8 games
u play da game to win rings not regular season games....
 12-18-2011, 03:56 PM         #119
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DMT said:
u play da game to win rings not regular season games....
wat do u not understand...............tebow hasn't had the chance to. do u understand that. and why u bringin up rings for anyway, this thread is about the last 2 minutes and tebow already has 5+ 4th quarter game winning drives for his team while fraudgers just lost to the chiefs today

and you dont get the chance to win rings without winnin regular season games n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #120
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,134 | Props total: 545 545
 SeaJaiye said:
wat do u not understand...............tebow hasn't had the chance to. do u understand that. and why u bringin up rings for anyway, this thread is about the last 2 minutes and tebow already has 5+ 4th quarter game winning drives for his team while fraudgers just lost to the chiefs today

and you dont get the chance to win rings without winnin regular season games n*gga
while u on tebow nuts the pats are over there stompin dat a.ss... steelers ravens pats tebow aint beating none of those teams he wont even get the chance to play against the packers in the superbowl... u got tebows nut juice all over your mouth dat n*ggas offense aint built to win rings... boy u gonna make me have to make a thread about u after tebow gets eliminated in the 1st round of the playoff...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
96 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
157 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy