Chicago Bears @ Raiders-Week 12

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #821
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
Shout out to Oakland aka "The Town" for making my weekend complete. Shout out East Oakland and Brookfield Village my uncle stay there
 6 years ago '04        #822
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,276 | Props total: 3851 3851
 dtownboy313 said:
i hear you biscuit. i guess we will have to wait and see huh.
Pretty much dtown. But Cotdam, the Saints lookin' like a problem tonight. Ya'll better be fired up or it's gonna be a tough Sunday coming up for ya'll...
 6 years ago '04        #823
dtownboy313 
space
space
 biscuit said:
Pretty much dtown. But Cotdam, the Saints lookin' like a problem tonight. Ya'll better be fired up or it's gonna be a tough Sunday coming up for ya'll...
yeah i see the saints ain't bullsh*tting
 6 years ago '07        #824
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
Shout out to Roger Goodell aka GODdell for giving me the last laugh and making my week complete. Shout out ndamukoon suh for being the Village idiot of the nfl...stay that way big homie
 11-29-2011, 10:11 AM         #825
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
Shout out to Roger Goodell aka GODdell for giving me the last laugh and making my week complete. Shout out ndamukoon suh for being the Village idiot of the nfl...stay that way big homie
you do know that if he appeals he can play against the saints correct?he'll miss the next 2 after but he'll play sunday
 6 years ago '08        #826
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,826 | Props total: 12538 12538
 SmooveDude said:
you do know that if he appeals he can play against the saints correct?he'll miss the next 2 after but he'll play sunday
Suh or no suh you're going to get blown out. Delusional idiot.
 6 years ago '04        #827
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
 The Blueprint said:
Says the "Dream team" fan

not saying the Lions are a lock to win, just pointing this out.

Sorry your eagles were out of playoff contention in week 5

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by torious; 11-29-2011 at 10:20 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #828
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 The Blueprint said:
we dont get "blown out" bruh, we blow teams out check the numbers.

And Suh will have learned his lesson after this, its call "Don't get caught".
 11-29-2011, 10:19 AM         #829
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:

which is what corey williams been tryna teach himmy n*gga
 6 years ago '08        #830
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
Says the "Dream team" fan

not saying the Lions are a lock to win, just pointing this out.

Sorry your eagles were out of playoff contention in week 5

[pic - click to view]

I know you all are excited for FINALLY having a winning season but let's be serious, you're not a threat In the playoffs.

You'll be home with us after one week if u do luck up and make the playoffs with a worse draft pick
 6 years ago '08        #831
space
space
 Veno da Don said:

Lion fans c*cky now huh . What happened in gb if u don't get blown out lmao (garbage Tds don't count)
 6 years ago '04        #832
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
Lion fans c*cky now huh . What happened in gb if u don't get blown out lmao (garbage Tds don't count)
Ummm what happened in GB was them fools having they worse first half of the season BY far, we got hurt and lost our heads then lost the game by 11. So like I said check they numbers fool. And watch the games too that might help.

What happened to the Eagles against the Pats that getting Blown Out. Now take you a.ss to bed!

Dream Team is the definition of c*cky im just calling out the facts the Saints ain't bout to blow out sh*t this way fam.
 6 years ago '04        #833
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
which is what corey williams been tryna teach himmy n*gga
Suh still learning, he has to learn to control them emotions or those lineman will just play mind games and get under his skin every game.

But for year 2 I ain't mad he will get it together.

And like you said this week he plays. He will cause HAVOC!
 11-29-2011, 11:22 AM         #834
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
Suh still learning, he has to learn to control them emotions or those lineman will just play mind games and get under his skin every game.

But for year 2 I ain't mad he will get it together.

And like you said this week he plays. He will cause HAVOC!
i been tryna tell yall he straight but people already sayin he gon get the boot from the league after this W this weekend ima be feelin good and we wont need suh in 2 weeks
 6 years ago '04        #835
dtownboy313 
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
I know you all are excited for FINALLY having a winning season but let's be serious, you're not a threat In the playoffs.

You'll be home with us after one week if u do luck up and make the playoffs with a worse draft pick
why the fu*k are you even in here???your team is full of bums. dream team bums. fu*k outta here. gotta k!lling you to know how bad yall suck. all that fu*king hype and you got the nerve to try and diss another team. n*gga you should be ducking and hiding somewhere. who even expected us to have the record we got. everybody expected yall bum a.ss team to better. fire andy is the motto now huh
 6 years ago '04        #836
dtownboy313 
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
you lame n*ggas been saying this all year... point out where lions fans are being c*cky.. just because we have faith in our team we being c*cky. shut the fu*k up wit that bullsh*t. what we suppose to go around this bi*ch bowing down to everybody or something. explain this to me. i really dont get it
 6 years ago '08        #837
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
why the fu*k are you even in here???your team is full of bums. dream team bums. fu*k outta here. gotta k!lling you to know how bad yall suck. all that fu*king hype and you got the nerve to try and diss another team. n*gga you should be ducking and hiding somewhere. who even expected us to have the record we got. everybody expected yall bum a.ss team to better. fire andy is the motto now huh
Lmao @ why the fu*k am i in here. n*gga, aint no restrictions on what threads the king can go in or not go in to.

Killing me? Nah son one bad season in ten years aint gonna k!ll me, and i know damn well we'll NEVER go 0-16

Ducking and hiding? The team playing like sh*t, fu*k i got to be ashamed for? Im living good and eating.

Fire andy been the motto for the last five years, but u don't know sh*t, so don't speak on it
 6 years ago '04        #838
dtownboy313 
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
Lmao @ why the fu*k am i in here. n*gga, aint no restrictions on what threads the king can go in or not go in to.

Killing me? Nah son one bad season in ten years aint gonna k!ll me, and i know damn well we'll NEVER go 0-16

Ducking and hiding? The team playing like sh*t, fu*k i got to be ashamed for? Im living good and eating.

Fire andy been the motto for the last five years, but u don't know sh*t, so don't speak on it
it gotta hurt to know that detroit has a better record than your team. thats why you in here to try and make yourself feel better by raining on our parade. whatever you have to do to get over this epic failure of a season do it. more power to you. answer the ? dream team fan how are lions fans being c*cky??? or is it just some sh*t you see other people say so you say it too???? i know it hurts. all the hype. all the signings. all have gon to sh*t. dont get mad at us. we didn't make those moves. its not our fault that yall overrated
 6 years ago '04        #839
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
This no pride-havin sorry excuse of an Eagles fan is now creating threads dogging his own Quarterback and putting him on blast, after posting in the Eagles gonna be a dynasty thread.
 6 years ago '08        #840
space
space

y'all n*ggaz mad as fu*k in here LMAO

enjoy your one playoff appearance in the last 15 years

it'll be a short one
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy