Chicago Bears @ Raiders-Week 12

most viewed right now
 119
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #801
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
 dtownboy313 said:
now its mike martz fault.... you n*ggas are amazing
martz is partially to blame, he makes some very questionable calls. Bears fans been on Martz since day one.
 6 years ago '04        #802
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 minimafia_aj said:
martz is partially to blame, he makes some very questionable calls. Bears fans been on Martz since day one.
its up the players to execute doe right? it was all good when yall was just on that win streak now mike martz playcalling sucks
 6 years ago '04        #803
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,485 | Props total: 6644 6644
 dtownboy313 said:
its up the players to execute doe right? it was all good when yall was just on that win streak now mike martz playcalling sucks
**Walks late into thread...see's a DETROIT fan talking sh*t about the Bears....laughs and goes to the JukeBox...**
 6 years ago '07        #804
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
 dtownboy313 said:
its up the players to execute doe right? it was all good when yall was just on that win streak now mike martz playcalling sucks
Cause bears fans didn't complain during the win streak about his play calling right?
 6 years ago '04        #805
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3910 3910
 dtownboy313 said:
yeah ok
True story my nig...
 6 years ago '06        #806
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
So who won? i missed the game
 6 years ago '06        #807
c-rizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 1 1
:lebr onhah:
 Stackz said:
So who won? i missed the game
 6 years ago '04        #808
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 minimafia_aj said:
Cause bears fans didn't complain during the win streak about his play calling right?
just admit that your offense completely sucks
 6 years ago '04        #809
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 biscuit said:
True story my nig...
so hanie leading yall to play in january??? after what you saw yesterday you really cant believe that.
 6 years ago '04        #810
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,193 | Props total: 3340 3340
That Hanie Panky joke is alot funnier now!
 6 years ago '11        #811
Donthate707 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,928 | Props total: 908 908
We couldn't even score on the bears when we got into the redzone like 3 times the raiders are so inconsistent and there d is overrated. They got alot of sh*t to work on I dont see them going to far this year maybe a wild card in the playoffs but I doubt it. But a win is a win Palmer was looking nice as fu*k to. The bears d is something else we would've got the d!ck if culter was playing.
 6 years ago '04        #813
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3910 3910
 dtownboy313 said:
so hanie leading yall to play in january??? after what you saw yesterday you really cant believe that.
Not Hanie necessarily but the rest of the team has been and will continue to step it up. The number 10 scoring offense in the NFL could only manage to score 6 field goals against us and 1 touch down. 3 of those field goals are attributable directly to the 3 interceptions.

You're asking to be realistic and I am.

The Bears will definitely have a better record than the Lions at the end of it and make the playoffs as a result. Again, feel free to cheer for us in the playoffs.
 6 years ago '04        #814
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3910 3910
TheFREAK


[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '07        #815
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
avatar space
space
$53,727 | Props total: 38575 38575
Lions fans done made this thread go at least an extra 12 pages
 6 years ago '04        #816
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3910 3910
 theFREAK said:
Lions fans done made this thread go at least an extra 12 pages
You should have kept the original thread you started but you're too much of a bi*ch to man up and take the trash talk...

 6 years ago '04        #817
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,996 | Props total: 5048 5048
yo bears fans, tell me how that a.ss taste?

i was at the game yesterday, sh*t was craazy..
 6 years ago '04        #818
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 biscuit said:
Not Hanie necessarily but the rest of the team has been and will continue to step it up. The number 10 scoring offense in the NFL could only manage to score 6 field goals against us and 1 touch down. 3 of those field goals are attributable directly to the 3 interceptions.

You're asking to be realistic and I am.

The Bears will definitely have a better record than the Lions at the end of it and make the playoffs as a result. Again, feel free to cheer for us in the playoffs.
your special teams and defense can only get you so far bro. your qb is gonna have to make some plays along the way and yall dont have the guy. this isn't even me as a bear hater. as a football fan yall fu*ked. defense is good but getting older. yall on the decline. we a see who finishes with a better record and yall schedule is way easier. you suppose to have faith in your squad but be realistic
 6 years ago '04        #819
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3910 3910
 dtownboy313 said:
your special teams and defense can only get you so far bro. your qb is gonna have to make some plays along the way and yall dont have the guy. this isn't even me as a bear hater. as a football fan yall fu*ked. defense is good but getting older. yall on the decline. we a see who finishes with a better record and yall schedule is way easier. you suppose to have faith in your squad but be realistic
Being realistic, I'm glad we had the game we had yesterday as much as it bothered me initially. A quarterback with the jitters in his first start will do the things he did interception wise so that's understood but not forgiven. At the same time, long bombs to Johnnie Knox, a nice TD pass to Johnnie Knox, scrambles for 24 yards to produce 1st downs and such are all encouraging.

Whatever bullsh*t Hanie had in his system was out of it by the first half which is good. I expect better play from him and honestly am happy to have the kid. Carson Palmer is a vet and Hanie threw for 2 tds and Carson threw for zero.

Again, with the remaining schedule, Hanie will get us through. When Cutler gets back in the playoffs watch out.

I could care less what the Lions do from here on out but know we will finish better than you and the Falcons as well.
 6 years ago '04        #820
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 biscuit said:
Being realistic, I'm glad we had the game we had yesterday as much as it bothered me initially. A quarterback with the jitters in his first start will do the things he did interception wise so that's understood but not forgiven. At the same time, long bombs to Johnnie Knox, a nice TD pass to Johnnie Knox, scrambles for 24 yards to produce 1st downs and such are all encouraging.

Whatever bullsh*t Hanie had in his system was out of it by the first half which is good. I expect better play from him and honestly am happy to have the kid. Carson Palmer is a vet and Hanie threw for 2 tds and Carson threw for zero.

Again, with the remaining schedule, Hanie will get us through. When Cutler gets back in the playoffs watch out.

I could care less what the Lions do from here on out but know we will finish better than you and the Falcons as well.

i hear you biscuit. i guess we will have to wait and see huh.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy