T.I. Says Some Gays are 'Not American'

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8111 8111
 BuckedCrazy said:
Once white people get comfortable around black people there true colors show,then they will want to tell you black jokes like its funny.
Racial jokes are the funniest kind of jokes there are, if you not uptight and have a sense of humor a joke about you own race is usually very funny
 6 years ago '10        #82
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,404 | Props total: 2347 2347
 just2005 said:
Nobodys career ended because we (black people as a race) don't have the power to end careers. We should strive to become business owners so that we can end retards like Tommy Hilfiger(Who may not have said n*gga but dont want black people to wear his clothes).
You do know that Tommy Hilfiger designed his clothes EXCLUSIVELY for urban blacks and hispanics? Baggy clothing, big logos, purposely placing the logos in the underwear because he knew blacks and hispanics sag their pants so they can proudly show of the logo?

Where the fu*k people get this TH didn't like black people wearing his clothes from?
 6 years ago '10        #83
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 DiverseComplex said:
I missed the part where i said that TI intentionally disrespected the gay community by calling them f*ggots, but you clearly read that invisible, non existent line so carry on
No, but you wrote the following comment which derailed this whole post & started the 132143255315521 race post on boxden.

lol now let white people say n*gga and we're all good (Something i dont have a problem with)
What does calling someone a "disrespectful, derogatory" name have to do with calling someone "sensitive."
 6 years ago '10        #84
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Player 1 said:
real black people dont care if a white person say n*gga bcuz they have bigger thangs 2 worry about

v nasty been saying n*gga her whole life and never got sh*t about it till the blacks on the net saw it

we all bleed red
we are all the same brother:dancingcool:

i dont hate no one
But generally speaking, the black people that cosign Vnasty are beyond ignorant...people who I would not a.ssociate myself with. So on the flip side, maybe THOSE black people are not "real" black people b/c they lack common sense & self respect
 6 years ago '10        #85
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Pete Butter said:
But generally speaking, the black people that cosign Vnasty are beyond ignorant...people who I would not a.ssociate myself with. So on the flip side, maybe THOSE black people are not "real" black people b/c they lack common sense & self respect
So because she grew up in the same neighborhoods with the people you would consider "n*ggas" now they are ignorant because they accept her? V nasty is more of a n*gga than 50 percent of the "n*ggas" that post on BX.

RedLight said:
You do know that Tommy Hilfiger designed his clothes EXCLUSIVELY for urban blacks and hispanics? Baggy clothing, big logos, purposely placing the logos in the underwear because he knew blacks and hispanics sag their pants so they can proudly show of the logo?

Where the fu*k people get this TH didn't like black people wearing his clothes from?
That a fukkin lie, Tommy Hillfiger did not make baggy clothes nor did he make oversized logos any more that Ralph Lauren or Nautica. That fugazi a.ss corner store tommy hillfiger is what you're referring to, you obviously never went to an actual tommy hillfiger store
 11-27-2011, 09:36 PM         #86
DiverseComplex  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pete Butter said:
No, but you wrote the following comment which derailed this whole post & started the 132143255315521 race post on boxden.

What does calling someone a "disrespectful, derogatory" name have to do with calling someone "sensitive."
"Then T.I. unloaded ... talking about oversensitivity in the gay community, which he believes betrays the First Amendment which guarantees freedom of speech."(on the front page of the thread)

When people say n*gga its generally a term of endearment, but people throw bi*ch fits when white people say it (Not all people, but it happens.) My point was, if people are cool with gay jokes n sh*t they should be cool with non blacks saying n*gga as a term of endearment as they use, if they use. MY bad for derailing the thread

either way, the people complaining prolly have no life either way so their opinions shouldnt matter.
 6 years ago '11        #87
deazy007 
space
space
$42 | Props total: 29 29
Is what it is, like Fat Joe said "If you Gay then Rep your set"
 6 years ago '10        #88
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
So because she grew up in the same neighborhoods with the people you would consider "n*ggas" now they are ignorant because they accept her? V nasty is more of a n*gga than 50 percent of the "n*ggas" that post on BX.
She's an unattractive, ghetto white girl. She is not "real," she is just loud and dumb. I'm still shocked that a black dude allowed that to be the mother of his kids
 6 years ago '04        #89
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
i agree with tha KANG....lol
 6 years ago '10        #90
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Pete Butter said:
She's an unattractive, ghetto white girl. She is not "real," she is just loud and dumb. I'm still shocked that a black dude allowed that to be the mother of his kids
Whats the difference between v nasty and a random black hoodrat?

One of the reason I fukk with V nasty is because she's "real", she really is a dumb, hoodrat white girl that enjoys being ignorant. Why be mad at that?
 6 years ago '04        #91
SPYTAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$827 | Props total: 65 65
 PowerBar Ernie said:

[pic - click to view]

11-27-2011, 10:20 PM         #92
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
real black people dont care if a white person say n*gga bcuz they have bigger thangs 2 worry about

v nasty been saying n*gga her whole life and never got sh*t about it till the blacks on the net saw it

we all bleed red

i dont hate no one
man just shut the fu*k up....
 6 years ago '07        #93
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
Tip keeping it 100%
 11-27-2011, 11:01 PM         #94
ThisUsernameSux  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not gonna argue with him on this, some gays aren't american
 6 years ago '08        #95
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,917 | Props total: 7304 7304
He prob lost 1/8th of his fans tho from this At least he aint gon apologize like Chris Brown. TIP=100
 6 years ago '11        #96
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
misleading headline. he didnt necessarily say gays arent american. i'm glad he didnt because if he said that, it would be mad idiotic lol.

i feel what he's saying though.
 6 years ago '04        #97
BHOB 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #98
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 PowerBar Ernie said:

[pic - click to view]

/thread
 6 years ago '06        #99
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
 Universal Mind said:
Sure we have the power to end careers. Do you not know how deep the spending power of the black community is? Just boycott these companies and that'll hurt them more than anything else. If we stop buying, that'll end everybody's career from the owner on down to the janitor.
Okay it's big, but compare it to white people.

As soon as CNN stops talking about it things get back to normal.

A recent case I remember is Don Imus.
 11-28-2011, 12:41 AM         #100
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:

we all bleed red

i dont hate no one
Only wiggers are worried about saying n*gga. Most real white people have more important things to worry about.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago