MMG's Meek Mill & G-Unit's Lloyd Banks Backsage Beef Pops Off On Thanksgiving Night!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
tupacnasfan...damn

You got too much hate in your heart, you need to chill out, all this 50 sh*t isn't that serious my dude.
 6 years ago '07        #102
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
 Mocking Mind said:
tupacnasfan...damn

You got too much hate in your heart, you need to chill out, all this 50 sh*t isn't that serious my dude.
this dude aint right, seriously think 50 fu*ked with his moms and broke up his parents or something, either that or hes another one of tony yayos unclaimed kids that yayo wants nothing to do with
 6 years ago '05        #103
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 3445 3445
 tupacnasfan said:
Too bad, aside from mixtapes, many critics and audiences were dissastified with gay-unit albums.
sure it sold millions of copies, but with the exception of straight outta cashville have been from junk to garbage

and by the way, rapper game singled handedly brought down g-unit as a record label and crew.
and lloyd banks is garbage.

History was written, get rich or die trying sold 10 mill!!!!!!!!! Fif may have fell off which is fine, but not many artist got that diamond. Truthfully I'm not down with g-unit's music but they deserve respect for bringing mixtapes back and selling records. Alot of artists arent what they once were, by your name I'm sure you know your man nas fell the fu*k off after "I AM", happens but what they achieved can't be topped by many rappers or crews.
 6 years ago '05        #104
Kallywood 
space
space
space
$698 | Props total: 37 37
They basically said they made up a "fake beef" so they had grounds for Banks not to perform so meek could go on and perform his "more hits" and no one could get a refund cause there was a physical violence threat i guess?
 6 years ago '04        #105
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 1047 1047
MMG is wack G-Unit ain't what it used to be but they got a harder catalogue than they ever will. Only thing keeping Ross in the game is jumping on YMCMB tracks
 11-27-2011, 09:38 PM         #106
deeps3t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are ppl bringin up sales? this UPCOMING decade sellin 100k = 1 millie.. the internet is only getin bigger dumbasses
 6 years ago '07        #107
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Why people bringing up sales, rap isn't bout stats

MMG is whats hot these days, G-unit used to run it but not anymore. Just accept that sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #108
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 deeps3t said:
why are ppl bringin up sales? this UPCOMING decade sellin 100k = 1 millie.. the internet is only getin bigger dumbasses
Because sales do count whether you like it or not nikka! So you mean to tell me all the points and championships Michael Jordan won and scored dont mean a thing???

It's called history! Thats whats wrong with SOME of you youngins! YOU DONT KNOW YOUR HISTORY!!

100k= 1 millie GTFOH!! Jeezy has had a platinum streak but yall say he fell off! Ross has had a gold streak at best!
The internet and downloading was here when Jeezy was goin platinum! How many excuses can you guys have for officer Ricky or MMG?
If you are a label would you let triple c's drop another album?? O wait 15,000 albums sold = gold today right???
Hell Lloyd Banks flopped big time on his last album so wat u sayin?????

KANYE, DRAKE, WAYNE, NIKKI ARE GETTING THAT PLATINUM PLAQUE HOW COME ROSS CANT GET ONE AND HE HOT RIGHT NOW???

Last edited by damion_mob_30; 11-27-2011 at 10:18 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #109
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 ttime236 said:
Why people bringing up sales, rap isn't bout stats

MMG is whats hot these days, G-unit used to run it but not anymore. Just accept that sh*t
You nikkas only skim through post and DONT READ!!! I said G-UNIT IS NOT HOT RIGHT NOW AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL BE AGAIN!!! But they are still around! Banks is putting out good music but they run may be over.
Rap is about stats nikka! You dont sell you get dropped!!! You know im right!

If rap isnt about stats what is it about then?? All rappers do is brag!

This is one of the reasons rappers fall off because nikkas dont stay loyal to many things! EZ come EZ go and on to the next artist! Its like a recycling center

Last edited by damion_mob_30; 11-27-2011 at 10:15 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #110
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,742 | Props total: 2947 2947
MMG proving to be hoes. was listening to some meek mill recently. thats over now fu*k him and MMG.
 11-28-2011, 12:12 AM         #111
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if banks did this to meek mills would the comments be the same like they are now?
 6 years ago '06        #112
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 1550 1550
Article seems biased as fu*k did 50 write this.Banks known to be a diva shows up late misses appearances the whole 9.I would rather hear meek any ways...
 6 years ago '08        #113
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
 Tommy_Bunz said:
if banks did this to meek mills would the comments be the same like they are now?
hell nah who the fu*k likes him?
 6 years ago '06        #114
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 450 450
Stop it homos
 6 years ago '04        #115
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
Banks don't want it with Meek, not on no street level anyways ! PHILLY STAND UP !
 11-28-2011, 11:00 AM         #116
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spittapilottalk said:
mmg? what did you think?

pill is just a former small time drug dealer, wale is a backpacker and ross is a CO

and that n*gga gunplay...
 6 years ago '06        #117
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 tupacnasfan said:
n*gga GET THE fu*k OFF OF 5-0'S d!ck, HE'S NO BETTER THAN OFFICER RICKY, LIED ABOUT HIS SHOT 9 TIMES AND OTHER STUFF MORON!

tupacnasfan said:
Co-Sign for real.

5-0 will get what he deserve one day.
 tupacnasfan said:
But Karma came and haunted 5-0 badly.
 tupacnasfan said:
They will have the critical success, but banks is crap and nothing more than a method man imitation.
 tupacnasfan said:
Too bad, aside from mixtapes, many critics and audiences were dissastified with gay-unit albums.
sure it sold millions of copies, but with the exception of straight outta cashville have been from junk to garbage

and by the way, rapper game singled handedly brought down g-unit as a record label and crew.
and lloyd banks is garbage.
you're trying way too hard, just like the 50 stans try way too hard. Is there any such thing as a moderate hip hop fan anymore? Seems like everybody has to have a huge agenda otherwise they're not considered a real fan.
 11-28-2011, 01:39 PM         #118
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davilla24c said:
hell nah who the fu*k likes him?
when meek millz dreamchasers mixtape was about to drop, a couple of boxden posters were anticipating it, when people heard he was going to be in this years BET cypher alot of folks on here expected him to drop a dope verse, etc......
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy