MMG's Meek Mill & G-Unit's Lloyd Banks Backsage Beef Pops Off On Thanksgiving Night!

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-27-2011, 04:04 PM         #61
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, why is hip hop being dissected like it's a TV show?

Brush that sh*t and move on.
 6 years ago '05        #62
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
g unit philly bout 2 stomp meek millz
 6 years ago '11        #63
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
inafter tupacnasfag

banks, top 5 :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '08        #64
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
Maybach Music is all over the various blogs, yet not one artist on that label has gone platinum, let alone gold (with only ONE notable exception: Rick Ross’ Teflon Don album has been certified gold by the RIAA, but no other). By contrast, for all the “hate” that 50 Cent can inspire, G-Unit’s Beg for Mercy has gone double-platinum, 50 Cent’s Get Rich or Die Trying has sold over 8 million units in the United States alone (it is the fourth-largest selling rap album in the history of modern music), and Lloyd Banks’ debut album has gone platinum (with sales of close to 2 million in the United States alone). Even Tony Yayo’s Thoughts of a Predicate Felon, for all that people make fun of Tony Yayo’s career, has a certified gold sales status.

So for any promoter — or anyone else — to even suggest that Maybach Music has “bigger sales” than anyone, let alone 50 Cent or anyone in G-Unit, is laughable at best and purely ignorant at worst.

CO SIGN THIS REAL TALK!
 6 years ago '06        #65
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,334 | Props total: 688 688
 iPod160 said:
Banks wud whup meek one on one
n*gga is u stupid?
 6 years ago '09        #66
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,118 | Props total: 1655 1655
This sh*t is so bias I stop reading it. You can tell that this isn't the whole story that club promoters and securities tried to jump/stop lloyd banks from performing makes no sense Lloyd is an native to NYC and mmg n meek isn't Lloyd could have brought ppl from his hood if that was an problem
 6 years ago '04        #67
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
meek mill don't want no problems...

this ain't over
 6 years ago '04        #68
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
Get em fif
 6 years ago '10        #69
marx1684 
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 4975 4975
I have no hate for 50 nor Banks but being on these hip hop sites has me swearing these rapperes (especially 50) has caught steam & has his people flooding these sites to defend him. If u were an artist wouldn't u do the same? That way u can sway those who would be swayed as well as keep an eye on how the public are thinking. I doubt it doesn't already happen. Especially on sites like DX where u don't even have a set screen name. I wanna talk to some of their folks.
 6 years ago '04        #70
dont_mention_it 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 1 1
"@MeekMill:Yo @Lloydbanks Lights,camera,action coming soon...cause I hear da people talking nonsense!!!"

Last edited by dont_mention_it; 11-27-2011 at 04:58 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #71
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
This is stupid as fu*k, this is why people say hip hop is dead now days they have hip hop mistakeb with these dumbass fake a.ss gangsta entourage that go way too far for no reason..did meek even end up closing the show? And banks fans are a piece of sh*t if they thought banks would do his supporters grimey like that..i fu*k with meeks music heavy but banks>>>>>>>>>>millz by a long a.ss shot
 6 years ago '04        #72
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,607 | Props total: 4055 4055
B. Giacomazzo

@bgiacomazzo New York, NY

Editor & photog (People, NY Post, etc). @TheSource contributor. Publicist: @GUNIT_RIDERZ @TheSuperiors, etc. Mensa. Ph.D. B&V Ent. Vegetarian. Activist. #GUNIT
Look who cuts her checks . This sounds like it has some truth to it with a very heavy slant . More like some sort of preemptive strike . Shes in MENSA she aint stupid .
 6 years ago '10        #73
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 11354 11354
Yeah the article does seem stanish but it's the only story we have right now and meek & banks arent speaking on this yet....Oh Banks & Meek did a track that was never released before he signed to MMG.

Idk what to believe, seems strange
 6 years ago '11        #74
HuChris1 
space
space
space
$10 | Props total: 0 0
That sh*t read like the n*gga was writing for G-unit. I mean who gives a fu*k bout album sales from years ago. MMG got hits on the radio and G-unit doesn't.
 6 years ago '10        #75
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 11354 11354
 HuChris1 said:
That sh*t read like the n*gga was writing for G-unit. I mean who gives a fu*k bout album sales from years ago. MMG got hits on the radio and G-unit doesn't.
What hits does meek have? You want him to close out a show on banks home town with 1 semi hit?....nah catolouge bro
 6 years ago '08        #76
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 HuChris1 said:
Yes it did read like it was a person on G-Units payroll.

An artist would care about album sales from years ago! People k!ll me talking about who gives a damn about numbers lol. Numbers do matter whether you like it or not! The only reason a nikka says he dont care about numbers is bnecause either he cant sell or dont have the fan base! No numbers= no career!
MMG got stuff on the radio but they will not be here for another 2 yrs watch!

NOBODY ON MMG HAS EVEN GONE PLATINUM OR GOLD! GOLD= officer Ricky but he is a great business man because they got songs on the radio??? GTFOH

Wait till they run end and nikkas cant sell another single in the stores and they have to light a match! Then nikkas gon be spillin all the beans!
 6 years ago '10        #77
TruRoux 88 heat pts88
space
space
$3,871 | Props total: 997 997
50 been doin that kinda sh*t for a while tho. c*ckblockin n*ggaz careers. Maybe BANKS didnt deserve it BUT who else is even relevant in g-unit right now?

This was a well played strategic move by mmg....even tho it got a lil bi*chassness to it.

And I know this dude aint bringin up record sales and not even stating that artists aint even movin units like that. Thoughts or a predicate felon would be hard pressed to sell 100k in this era. Get rich or die trying would top out at 3-4mil in todays market.
 6 years ago '05        #78
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Meek said it's not true. . another mediafakeout article.

Last edited by Str8 outta Cuse; 11-27-2011 at 05:54 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #79
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 TruRoux said:
50 been doin that kinda sh*t for a while tho. c*ckblockin n*ggaz careers. Maybe BANKS didnt deserve it BUT who else is even relevant in g-unit right now?

This was a well played strategic move by mmg....even tho it got a lil bi*chassness to it.

And I know this dude aint bringin up record sales and not even stating that artists aint even movin units like that. Thoughts or a predicate felon would be hard pressed to sell 100k in this era. Get rich or die trying would top out at 3-4mil in todays market.
The reason why I bring up sales is because it does matter! Who and what the fukk is a meek mill!

Ross always bragging about sh.it and has only gone gold! Youre right Predicate Felon wouldnt sell much in this era but it is foolish to give officer Ricky and his crew respect.
At least when the unit was hot they all sold records! Hell Yayo sold over 800k and he was a hype man!
People were still bootlegging and downloading back then!
GRODT is a certified classic whether you like it or not pimpin!
 6 years ago '11        #80
JetSetter22 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 1472 1472
 ondatpurple said:
I commend banks for not calling up the goon squad from queens to air that sh*t out

he could've easily gone that route and nothin good would've came from it

Banks got as bout as many goons as bieber

fu*k outta here with that ducktale
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy