50 Cent To Young Buck ''Now Give Me My 250k Sucka''

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 Blacknitro said:
1. Rather or not Game would have blown up without 50 is speculation. We'll never know. What we do know is that he managed to get signed to Aftermath without 50 and had the chance to sign with Bad Boys aswell.

2. And yeah. I almost mentioned the fact that he had thirsty a.ss Cali behind him, but I deleted it since it was a distraction from the point I was tryna make.

3. We don't know what a rapper can do by his mixtape music or in some cases his indy music. For all we know, he could've been holdin back his best stuff in anticipation for a bigger stage. Who knows how may Documentary/Doctor's Advocate hooks were written in the early 00s or prior. Chingy claimed to have come up with "Right Thurr" or "Dem Jeans" when he was like 15 or something like that and just save it all that time. A lot rappers hold back they best stuff until their audience reaches a certain level.

4. The fact that ppl think Game only blew up bcuz of 50 is exactly my point. 50 doesn't know how manage artists or he simply doesn't have their best interest in mind. A great manager/ceo doesn't give the audience a reason to think their artists ain't sh*t without another artist. That's poor management.
You make alot of good points! Im not saying that 50 was the only reason Game blew up tho. He would have got some shine regardless but I dont think he would have been as big. 50 isnt the best manager/ceo but I dont hear banks or yayo ever crying about money, taxes etc.

I remember when game was signed to aftermath before 50. We cant deny that he did learn some things from fif tho!
 6 years ago '08        #82
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
face it, over 70% of the public no longer believe in this clown, i don't give a damn on his businessman skills nonsense nor any of that, he is just like lil gayne and the rest of the garbage out there, he has destroyed the once great genre called hip-hop and made it so laughable it's a damn shame.
your comments are a damn shame!!
 6 years ago '08        #83
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
damion_mob_30 is a gay-unit a.ss groupie, sheep like him are just as horrible as the group itself.
Im a groupie because I state facts that actually have some confirmed backing?? Dont just use the internet to beef fukboi! There is a search engine called GOOGLE!!! I dont just speak on things out of pure hatred like you do! Seems to me like you dont like any artist! WTH are you listening to then??
I am a fan of music (ALL MUSIC) with over 11,000 songs on my ipod! I got some shyt that you punk azz probably never heard, step your music knowledge up G and stop hating so much!
 11-27-2011, 07:59 PM         #84
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Rothstein said:
Marv said that was his cousin from The Wire is avatar a while back, don't know how good my memory is.
Dudes an arab
 11-27-2011, 10:35 PM         #85
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
I'm so glad that the gay-unit aka g-unit era is over and done.
but your a 2 pac and nas stan that era ended 16 years ago
 6 years ago '04        #86
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2825 2825
 tupacnasfan said:
I'm so glad that the gay-unit aka g-unit era is over and done.
ahaha dude you don't actually like any current music. the only reason you like Rick Ross is because he had beef with 50
 11-28-2011, 11:27 AM         #87
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblock187s said:
stop it slime. when all of his artist first dropped when 50 was at his hottest he did singles with all of them. now if they flop after that its on the artist 50 set them up perfectly every one
yup! Besides they all did numbers anyway. Banks, Game, Buck all went Plat and Yayo even pulled out a Gold. First group album did good as well. Very few artist has survived falling off, everybody time is coming one day.
 6 years ago '10        #88
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 63 63
 Blacknitro said:
1. Jay Z ain't the only ceo in the rap game. And we all know his artistic bias keeps him from signin the proper rappers. His focus is on keepin the early-mid 90s MC alive. He LITERALLY passed up the opportunity to make Cam'ron a top 5 doa mainstream rapper. He didn't want anything to do with anyone that was a threat to his dunn like image (see 50 vs Game) nor did he want anything to do with a modern MC (which Cam'ron had bcome).

2. Rick Ross is Rick Ross bcuz nobody ever stood in his light. Lil Wayne is Lil Wayne cuz he got Juvy out of his light. Kreayshawn is Kreayshawn cuz no one stood in her light. TI is TI cuz no one stood in his light. Soulja Boy is Soulja Boy cuz no one stood in his light.

3. You could write a hook without performin it and letting the WHOLE world know it's hot bcuz you wrote it and peformed it. Like I said. dude purposely stole ppls shine/credit. He always made sure he was in the light even when it didn't need to be about him. A local rap legend named ESG wrote the hook for "Wanna be a Baller", but who the fu*k knows that. Most rap fans in Houston don't even know that. Alot of hooks are writtin by producers, but we are RARELY told.

4.There's a huge difference between puttin someone on tour and jumping on their song, stealing their credit (Kreayshawn didn't write her hit song, but NOBODY knows and NOBODY talks about it so she gets the same shine/credit is a one man machine. That's great career management). U see what ppl are in here sayin about Game's first album. "it's only big cause 50 on the hooks" blah blah. Game gotta live with that forever. That's why u don't jump on peoples sh*t. U k!ll their potential of being all they can be. U steal their credit and make it hard for them to get the respect that Scarface, 2pac, Lil Wayne, or Nas got or the respect Shyne had when he first came out. U make it hard for them to build real long lasting value. Soulja Boy has more value than Juelz Santana and Lloyd Banks. Bcuz people respect Soulja Boy as a solo artist. NOT a artist ridin someones back.

Absolutely magnificent my brethren :agreement6: n*ggas stay dropping knowledge

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by StillScrappy; 11-28-2011 at 11:35 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy