50 Cent To Young Buck ''Now Give Me My 250k Sucka''

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-27-2011, 10:08 AM         #61
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '10        #62
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,426 | Props total: 2376 2376
he gave it to buck to pay his taxes but buck turned around and bought drugs, cars, and jewlery. he should pay 50 back no one just gives out 250k and dosent exspect to have that money paid back.
 11-27-2011, 10:29 AM         #63
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
who the fu*k cares what lupe says?

thefact is.... friends are friends, and money is money. I got homeboys that id literally die for... but best believe when it come to money its all business....

And Im almost 100% sure he aint just give it to him.. like "here..here's a quarter mil.. dont even worry about payin me back"

Thats sh*t dont even sound right...
50 is not worried about that money, he trying to ruin Buck. 50 a smart guy, he knows not to lend money if it would hurt him financially. Business is business, you have to take into account the risk you are taking and you might not get your money back.
 11-27-2011, 10:30 AM         #64
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
ole bike helmet wearin a.ss autistic retard f*ggit

n*gga be talmbout:

"5-0 has been bad for the genre and frankly it makes my stomach churn with misery"
 Mr Crackee said:
word is your a white guy with a beard. this aint true i hope
 11-27-2011, 10:33 AM         #65
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Crackee said:
word is your a white guy with a beard. this aint true i hope

Marv said that was his cousin from The Wire is avatar a while back, don't know how good my memory is.
 6 years ago '09        #66
akverse47 442 heat pts442
space
space
$5,550 | Props total: 4942 4942
 Yung Dilla said:
here is a link direct to it from 50 twitter

the hell?? this sh*t is from 2010?
 6 years ago '06        #67
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
 Blacknitro said:
1. Jay Z ain't the only ceo in the rap game. And we all know his artistic bias keeps him from signin the proper rappers. His focus is on keepin the early-mid 90s MC alive. He LITERALLY passed up the opportunity to make Cam'ron a top 5 doa mainstream rapper. He didn't want anything to do with anyone that was a threat to his dunn like image (see 50 vs Game) nor did he want anything to do with a modern MC (which Cam'ron had bcome).

2. Rick Ross is Rick Ross bcuz nobody ever stood in his light. Lil Wayne is Lil Wayne cuz he got Juvy out of his light. Kreayshawn is Kreayshawn cuz no one stood in her light. TI is TI cuz no one stood in his light. Soulja Boy is Soulja Boy cuz no one stood in his light.

3. You could write a hook without performin it and letting the WHOLE world know it's hot bcuz you wrote it and peformed it. Like I said. dude purposely stole ppls shine/credit. He always made sure he was in the light even when it didn't need to be about him. A local rap legend named ESG wrote the hook for "Wanna be a Baller", but who the fu*k knows that. Most rap fans in Houston don't even know that. Alot of hooks are writtin by producers, but we are RARELY told.

4.There's a huge difference between puttin someone on tour and jumping on their song, stealing their credit (Kreayshawn didn't write her hit song, but NOBODY knows and NOBODY talks about it so she gets the same shine/credit is a one man machine. That's great career management). U see what ppl are in here sayin about Game's first album. "it's only big cause 50 on the hooks" blah blah. Game gotta live with that forever. That's why u don't jump on peoples sh*t. U k!ll their potential of being all they can be. U steal their credit and make it hard for them to get the respect that Scarface, 2pac, Lil Wayne, or Nas got or the respect Shyne had when he first came out. U make it hard for them to build real long lasting value. Soulja Boy has more value than Juelz Santana and Lloyd Banks. Bcuz people respect Soulja Boy as a solo artist. NOT a artist ridin someones back.

Good point.
 6 years ago '05        #68
Frank Whyte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 8 8
here we go again these n*ggas go at it like 50 is buck baby daddy and sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #69
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
 Marvin Hagler said:
a pimp stay rockin shorts in da winter brehs

not to mention a n*gga accused pimpin of bein a pervert arab sendin boxden hoes nekkid pix:

and i made myself so easy to love n/h

6 years ago '07        #70
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
@50cent

50cent September 27, 2010?

Really? You dug up some s*** that is over a year old.
 6 years ago '05        #71
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
Is Twitter still in Business?? I will be so glad when that sh*t 'MySpaces' just gayness all around...

WTF is all the RT, @, # fu*kery?
 6 years ago '11        #72
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
old moldy thread

...and yet one of the most informative.
just goes to show BX knows more than skin-bleaching, and just what u can do with a certain white girls magnificent, child bearing, and most delicious hips, whilst hittin it backside.

6 years ago '04        #73
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
hasn't been a rap/hiphop artist on Nashville Scene cover in forever

11-27-2011, 11:45 AM         #74
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:
Is Twitter still in Business?? I will be so glad when that sh*t 'MySpaces' just gayness all around...

WTF is all the RT, @, # fu*kery?
You getting old n*gga, catch up.
 11-27-2011, 01:15 PM         #75
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #76
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 The N said:
inb4tupacnasfan
LOL Yea he got me banned from the Young Buck singning to YMCMB thread lol
 6 years ago '08        #77
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 Blacknitro said:
That's 50's fault. All he was doin by being on their singles was stealing their shine. He crushed their potential by holding their hand and making them look like they couldn't do sh*t without him. And he did it on purpose. Like MANY other rap ceo's, he wanted to be viewed as a dunn so bad that he purposely overshadowed everyone in his crew. They same way Master P did No limit, the same way Luda did DTP, the same way Puffy does his artists, the same way Kanye does his artists at photo shoots, the same way 2pac did the Outlaws (he clowed the sh*t out of the outlawz in "hit em up" ("ain't on my level......let my lil homies ride on ya'll") and big face them and threw them around like punk a.ss kids in the video. He also clowned them in the intro of "Picture me Rollin").

Why u think 50 got so mad at Game. He was pissed off that Game was a superstar. He wasn't just a household name, he was a SUPERSTAR. Game's album wasn't just platinum, it was 2x platinum, he had 2 top 5 hits that went gold and was in position to be just as big as 50. Yea 50 wrote them hooks. And that's the point. 50 wanted Game to bow down to him and Game wasn't havin that sh*t. Unlike Buck and Banks, Game had self respect. He wasn't bowing down to anyone. 50 was like fu*k that. This n*gga don't realize I'm the dunn....and then the beef starts. Game was a bit out of line for taggin with 50's enemies, but 50 created those enemies and Game wasn't finna be no soldier for him. Game had a huge ego of his own. And NO. I'm not a Game fan. Just callin out how it was.
50 may have been on their stuff too much but the rap game had changed and people just got tired of 50 and once he got that big money his gangsta appeal was lost.
Say what you want but if it wasnt for 50 game would have never blew up like he did!
I have some of game early music before he signed with G-Unit and he had no concept of writing and putting songs together with hooks etc.
Unlike Buck and Banks Game had a whole coast thirsty for an artist to drop! We hurting out here on the west coast and it aint hard to tell!
 6 years ago '07        #78
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
50's such a bum
 6 years ago '06        #79
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25677 25677
Yes the actual 50 tweet is old but buck retweeted it for some reason so I kinda thought it was funny guys :( be ny e friends dammit
 6 years ago '06        #80
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25677 25677
Hey whoever runs this site fu*k you stealing threads from boxden without giving props hoe

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago