50 Cent To Young Buck ''Now Give Me My 250k Sucka''

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25656 25656
 Fresh Whyte said:
September 27, 2010 This n*gga Dilla....
take advantage man take advantage
 6 years ago '09        #22
husky meat 59 heat pts59
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 1322 1322
Afi Keita James
@uniqueshaqfan Fort Lauderdale, FL

I'm a autistic man

:laughing0:
 6 years ago '04        #23
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1823 1823
 SmooveDude said:
$250k what? whyd he give it to him?
50 paid his taxes off twice, like $300k each time, he got in debt around that much a third time fueled by always wanting to cop jewelry, cars, and a heavy drug habit, 50 finally just cut him off and kicked him out the unit.
 6 years ago '10        #24
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5870 5870
 StoopidVillinz said:
50 is str8 comedy...if he cared about his artist as much as his money he would prolly still be on top
Actually, I think 50 supported them a bit too much. They were all selling albums to 50's fan base and not their own. Even Yayo's album went gold. Why? Because 50 wasn't just pushing them.. he was spoon feeding them. Son was on n*ggas singles, writing hooks, took 'em on big tours, had 'em video games, etc. When Mobb Deep signed he bought both of 'em Porsches. Buck fu*ked his money up and wasn't taking care of his taxes. He ended up owing $250K and 50 gave him the money. Son is a fair dude.
 11-26-2011, 10:31 PM         #25
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
tupacnasfan is the latest reply^

uniqueshaqfan less than a minute ago
To hell with gay-unit and 5-0.

ole bike helmet wearin a.ss autistic retard f*ggit

n*gga be talmbout:

"5-0 has been bad for the genre and frankly it makes my stomach churn with misery"
 6 years ago '04        #26
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 2285 2285
 StoopidVillinz said:
50 is str8 comedy...if he cared about his artist as much as his money he would prolly still be on top
stop it slime. when all of his artist first dropped when 50 was at his hottest he did singles with all of them. now if they flop after that its on the artist 50 set them up perfectly every one
 11-26-2011, 11:09 PM         #27
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:chill in:
 6 years ago '04        #28
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 132 132
Afi Keita James
@uniqueshaqfan Fort Lauderdale, FL
I'm a autistic man

6 years ago '07        #29
dankalayus 3 heat pts
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
 StoopidVillinz said:
 6 years ago '04        #30
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
this n*gga tupacnasfan twitter name is "uniqueshaqfan"
that dude gay than a bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #31
SysOverride 
space
space
space
$570 | Props total: 8 8
 Blacknitro said:
That's 50's fault. All he was doin by being on their singles was stealing their shine. He crushed their potential by holding their hand and making them look like they couldn't do sh*t without him. And he did it on purpose. Like MANY other rap ceo's, he wanted to be viewed as a dunn so bad that he purposely overshadowed everyone in his crew. They same way Master P did No limit, the same way Luda did DTP, the same way Puffy does his artists, the same way Kanye does his artists at photo shoots, the same way 2pac did the Outlaws (he clowed the sh*t out of the outlawz in "hit em up" ("ain't on my level......let my lil homies ride on ya'll") and big face them and threw them around like punk a.ss kids in the video. He also clowned them in the intro of "Picture me Rollin").

Why u think 50 got so mad at Game. He was pissed off that Game was a superstar. He wasn't just a household name, he was a SUPERSTAR. Game's album wasn't just platinum, it was 2x platinum, he had 2 top 5 hits that went gold and was in position to be just as big as 50. Yea 50 wrote them hooks. And that's the point. 50 wanted Game to bow down to him and Game wasn't havin that sh*t. Unlike Buck and Banks, Game had self respect. He wasn't bowing down to anyone. 50 was like fu*k that. This n*gga don't realize I'm the dunn....and then the beef starts. Game was a bit out of line for taggin with 50's enemies, but 50 created those enemies and Game wasn't finna be no soldier for him. Game had a huge ego of his own. And NO. I'm not a Game fan. Just callin out how it was.
^^ The truth...
 6 years ago '04        #32
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Fresh Whyte said:
September 27, 2010 This n*gga Dilla....
 6 years ago '10        #33
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,819 | Props total: 2205 2205
 Blacknitro said:
That's 50's fault. All he was doin by being on their singles was stealing their shine. He crushed their potential by holding their hand and making them look like they couldn't do sh*t without him. And he did it on purpose. Like MANY other rap ceo's, he wanted to be viewed as a dunn so bad that he purposely overshadowed everyone in his crew. They same way Master P did No limit, the same way Luda did DTP, the same way Puffy does his artists, the same way Kanye does his artists at photo shoots, the same way 2pac did the Outlaws (he clowed the sh*t out of the outlawz in "hit em up" ("ain't on my level......let my lil homies ride on ya'll") and big face them and threw them around like punk a.ss kids in the video. He also clowned them in the intro of "Picture me Rollin").

Why u think 50 got so mad at Game. He was pissed off that Game was a superstar. He wasn't just a household name, he was a SUPERSTAR. Game's album wasn't just platinum, it was 2x platinum, he had 2 top 5 hits that went gold and was in position to be just as big as 50. Yea 50 wrote them hooks. And that's the point. 50 wanted Game to bow down to him and Game wasn't havin that sh*t. Unlike Buck and Banks, Game had self respect. He wasn't bowing down to anyone. 50 was like fu*k that. This n*gga don't realize I'm the dunn....and then the beef starts. Game was a bit out of line for taggin with 50's enemies, but 50 created those enemies and Game wasn't finna be no soldier for him. Game had a huge ego of his own. And NO. I'm not a Game fan. Just callin out how it was.
Quick question....how long was Game on the Aftermath shelf before 50 dusted him off and gave him 4-5 hits so he could finally be introduced to the rap world?
 11-27-2011, 12:12 AM         #34
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Crackee said:
word is your a white guy with a beard. this aint true i hope
no fu*kin way thats true bro, not my homie marv. too much of a real n*gga to be a white n*gga :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '10        #35
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Marvin Hagler said:
ole bike helmet wearin a.ss autistic retard f*ggit

n*gga be talmbout:

"5-0 has been bad for the genre and frankly it makes my stomach churn with misery"
lolllll
 6 years ago '10        #36
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
omg ....50 loved game but he started fu*king with people who he had beef with................SO he had to go.
 6 years ago '04        #37
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,696 | Props total: 436 436
50 is a funny dude
 11-27-2011, 12:48 AM         #38
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let him sell a few record first fif..........why does buck owe him 250k?
 6 years ago '10        #39
PaperBoy971 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 563 563
 Blacknitro said:

makes sense...BUT at the end of the day it's the artist's responsability to make a name for himself. There's a video where 50 explains that he spent alot of money on Olivia because on tour a female cost way more than a male (clothes, make up...) He never saw return on that investment because she never dropped a hot joint. Also the get rich or die trying soundtrack was supposed to be gangsta tracks only but he grabbed Olivia and put out that "best friend" joint. Can't say he didn't try.

Then you have Lloyd Banks who did his own thing IMO. 50 is only on 2 or 3 tracks per album on the first two albums.
 6 years ago '10        #40
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5870 5870
 Blacknitro said:

None of us know what 50's intentions were. The only thing you can do is speculate. But what is known is that he did a lot for the people that were on his team. I've never heard any stories about 50 jerking anybody.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago