Nov 26 - Will World War III be between the U.S. and China?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
China's economy may be in a better place than ours but they need us as much as we need them. And don't be fooled, they may have a billion + over there but they are not all anti america and if they could speak up they would. They are censored to hell and one reason is because if you leave any of their major cities you see EXTREME poverty.
 6 years ago '04        #42
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
I hope I don't have to live through a World War in my lifetime... My relatives and many others have gone through enough... When will humanity learn?
 6 years ago '11        #43
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
This article is stupid, it just creates unecseary fear mongering to people in the U.S. The #1 goal of the chinese, is economic stability, political stability, social stability etc. they want stability, they don't want a war and probably wont ever start one with the U.S,

only time can tell what will/can happen however.
 6 years ago '10        #44
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
shyt maybe 100 years from now ..we aint seeing this in our lifetime
 6 years ago '04        #45
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 788 788
 palogee said:
SOme of yall have clearly never fought a f!ght in your life. Its always the one who thinks they can't be beat getting knocked on their a.ss for underestimating the enemy. Also, there are many who have been waiting for our downfall.
this, this, and this. It always cracks me up how most people in this country think we won't ever be beat. Everything collapses eventually and America will be no exception.

That being said I'm damn sure not trying to be around when it happens
 6 years ago '05        #46
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
They may just being cautious, they are a newer power, not well liked in the global community and they don't treat their citizens fantastically. How do you stop people from screwing with you? Have a bigger army and great technology.

It will likely be more of a cold war, hopefully, if anything.
 6 years ago '04        #47
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,911 | Props total: 2549 2549
from ancient civilizations to now. rather it be Egyptians and the great pyramids to religion with David and Goliath Or even the fall of Rome. History shows that the Big man usually falls hard. With Time changing nothing new under the sun...

With that being said....

How do you destroy a nation? Attack it and f!ght when you own most of their debt? or let them destroy themselves... this is chess not checkers... When Greed hits an all time high the people of that nation will eventually destroy themselves. You just wait for the right moment to pull away.

For years now Big America's been falling due to the size its taking awhile to hit rock bottom.
 6 years ago '07        #48
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1845 1845
 Chest Rockwell said:
US has allies too bro
I know, which is why it would be a world war instead of round eye vs slant eye
 6 years ago '08        #49
MotorBoat Jones 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 83 83
Yeah.. I dont think China wants war... they just want economic status. I think the drug dealer k!lling off his clientele was the best analogy .... lol

if anything... start to worry when China starts to sell off US debt.

In the mean time this is a global economy. We are all connected. I'd worry more about a rebellious country with little to lose launching some sort of bootlegged stealth attack on a major country before I worry about China.

I highly doubt that China wanna let them things loose when their rise is heavily dependent on the success of the U.S and its allies

Also.. China makes alot of shyt..yes, but eventually their manufactory sector will do the same thing American manufacturers did... move to a cheaper country like Vietnam, or thailand or mexico and then what?
 11-28-2011, 08:42 AM         #50
Chopzilla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jeet Kune Do said:
I know, which is why it would be a world war instead of round eye vs slant eye
South Korean, Japan, Thailand and Taiwan are US allies

Vietnam and Cambodia are neutral allies

The only real slant eyes that would be against us if China made something jumpoff is North Korea
 6 years ago '07        #51
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,785 | Props total: 2401 2401
Why would we f!ght China? Like political bullsh*t, embargos, etc aside..

What possible reason would China want to fu*k with us and why would we want to mess with them? There just seems like no point.

I think the concept of war is outdated when talking about 21st century governments and communication. Sure "wars on terror", "wars on drugs", etc... but not a full-scale war like people talk about. "War in Iraq", "War in Aghanistan" were just pretty titles... but those weren't wars in the true sense of the word.
 11-28-2011, 02:02 PM         #52
Ednyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not gonna act like i know anything about war but the only 2 countries im worried about is china and iran, iran alot more because we dont have relations with them like we have with china, as much as we need china to make just about everything that is sold in the US they need us for the money. so id be more worried about iran then anything. lets take a test, look around ur house i bet 80% of everything and anything says "made in china"
 11-28-2011, 07:27 PM         #53
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
china could damn near do the strat of the guy on futurama. just send waves and waves at us until our tech bombs are cashed out.

it is kinda scary tho cause we are america, north america. they are asia. i dont give a sh*t who you think is our ally, anytime you want to bring nukes in the equation it means us vs asia. no asian country wants nukes dropped in asia, i promise. just look how the winds took the radiation in japan all over that bi*ch.

another thing is how much of our money is spent on advancement of technology. we very well could have some space age sh*t up our sleeve. but maybe not. we advance the tech then they steal it. of course it costs them less.

but imo they are just protecting their allies. its kinda similar to us saying we'll k!ll you if you touch israel. if they wanted us gone they would let us f!ght iran, start something in the koreas at the same time. then when we're stretched over the world and they could pounce.

Last edited by Ni2; 11-28-2011 at 07:33 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #54
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1272 1272
Y'all remember earlier this year when N. Korea shelled S. Korea and k!lled some people?

The fact that nothing popped off was a HUGGGEEE indicator of where the US and China's mindstates are at.

China is going through an economic golden age and is finally building up their infrastructure. Not even for another 10 years do I see them throwing down the gauntlet for war. sh*ts too good right now.

The US is so tied up in the middle east, we frankly can't afford it both fiscally and physically. Our manpower is exhausted from constant desert deployments.

And yeah we owe China a sh*t ton. But the thing is, the companies that run sh*t don't give a sh*t about nat'l debt. They've been caking off of outsourcing to Asia for decades now and a conflict of that scale would fu*k up the income. Matter of fact EVERYONES economy would take a huge hit with a war with China.

But IF sh*t were to pop off, the US would probably still win though.
 11-28-2011, 07:50 PM         #55
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
China's military and economic might is vastly over-hyped....

just like Iran.
 6 years ago '10        #56
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
i need a rundown.. wassup with the wassup ?
Home         

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy