Young Buck says he just got signed ...YMCMB maybe?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
33 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Damn from Lame a.ss Guint to lame a.ss Ymcb.
 6 years ago '08        #42
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 tupacnasfan said:
MIND YOUR fu*kING a.ss BUSINESS a.ssCLOWN!
DAMN YOU GET REALLY ANGRY OVER A LITTLE DEBATE? DONT GET YOUR GANGSTA BANDANA G-STRING ALL WRAPPED UP IN A BUNCH NIKKA! I LEARNED ALONG TIME AGO THAT SIMPLE WORDS HURT MORE THAN SNAPPING! BUT HEY I EVEN FORGET SOMETIMES NOW

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!
1. WHAT DOES FIF DESERVE
2. IS IT FIF FAULT BUCK DIDNT PAy HIS TAXES????
 6 years ago '06        #43
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25874 25874
 damion_mob_30 said:
DAMN YOU GET REALLY ANGRY OVER A LITTLE DEBATE? DONT GET YOUR GANGSTA BANDANA G-STRING ALL WRAPPED UP IN A BUNCH NIKKA! I LEARNED ALONG TIME AGO THAT SIMPLE WORDS HURT MORE THAN SNAPPING! BUT HEY I EVEN FORGET SOMETIMES NOW

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!
1. WHAT DOES FIF DESERVE
i'll answer

1. i think he doesn't deserve anything negative even tho he kept bucks contract for four years causing buck not to be able to pay his taxes and pay back the money buck owed him. In the bankruptcy paper work filed last year it stated that 50's team was supposed to be the ones to keep up with taxes...
 6 years ago '08        #44
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
i'll answer

1. i think he doesn't deserve anything negative even tho he kept bucks contract for four years causing buck not to be able to pay his taxes and pay back the money buck owed him. In the bankruptcy paper work filed last year it stated that 50's team was supposed to be the ones to keep up with taxes...
Yung Dilla I respect your answers and thanks for answering the questions. Even tho it is up to an individual to keep an eye on his own money it is part of 50's fault but its Buck fault also. A man needs to keep a check on his own finances.

I dont agree with 50 holding him back but Buck shot himself in the foot and bit the hand that fed him! Either way it go game and buck still pay 50 so in my mind 50 should let buck eat.
ALSO BUCK BRAGGED HOW HE WAS MAKING MONEY OFF TOURING SO HE NEED TO PAY DEM TAXES!!

TUPACFAN you gotta be able to have facts behind you when you speak and not react with anger all the time! Its only our own 2cents! Its not like the artist really give a dayum about us! I just like the debate

Last edited by damion_mob_30; 11-26-2011 at 08:07 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #45
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
It was 5-0 that really shot himself in the foot, cause he did buck wrong and he only cares about his damn self, his trashy crew and money and power, that's all he loves, nothing else.
and Buck already paid taxes moron.
and get the fu*k of 5-0's aka 50's d!ck he's garbage like the rest of the poseur rap today.
So im a moron now lol. You couldnt answer 2 questions pimpin! Since you are so passionate about dumb fu.ck err ummm excuse me young buck you should have been able to answer the dayumm questions!
Im not on anyones d!ck G!
Just like I called you out about Jeezy vs Rick Ross and I told your ignorant as.s to do the numbers you didnt want to talk about it remember!

ANOTHER QUESTION FOR YOU NIKKA!
WHERE IS D-TAY??? HE RODE FOR BUCK! WHERE IS HE???
 6 years ago '08        #46
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
do I Give a sh*t about fu*king sales?

fu*k YOU!!!

IGNORANT a.ss MUTHA fu*kER!
ANOTHER QUESTION FOR YOU NIKKA!
WHERE IS D-TAY??? HE RODE FOR BUCK! WHERE IS HE???

:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '08        #47
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17258 17258
More of this is what he needs to put out

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #48
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Thank goodness ghost213 is better than that d!ckheaded person name damion_mob_30
IM DONE WITH THIS. Obviously you will not answer the questions and take shyt too personal! Im gonna go get some hoes tonight and parlay with some of this Cali medi- cal ya dig! Im sure i'll see you on another post because you react with anger and ignorance so im sure we will chat again!
For the record I have always liked young buck but YMCMB would be a BIG mistake!

Also learn how to answer questions nikka! you may be asked some if you go on a job interview one day ya dig!

FIRE!!

[video - click to view]

Last edited by damion_mob_30; 11-26-2011 at 08:51 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #49
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 Yung Dilla said:
i'll answer

u don't hear about anybody else on g-unit owing taxes only Buck.. just take it for face value the n*gga got bread spent it like crazy on cars drugs and women and went broke...50 bailed him out and just like a drug addict when sh*t got rough again he took it out on those who helped him and its everyone's fault except for buck that he's in his current situation situation
 6 years ago '06        #50
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25874 25874
 damion_mob_30 said:
Yung Dilla I respect your answers and thanks for answering the questions. Even tho it is up to an individual to keep an eye on his own money it is part of 50's fault but its Buck fault also. A man needs to keep a check on his own finances.

I dont agree with 50 holding him back but Buck shot himself in the foot and bit the hand that fed him! Either way it go game and buck still pay 50 so in my mind 50 should let buck eat.
ALSO BUCK BRAGGED HOW HE WAS MAKING MONEY OFF TOURING SO HE NEED TO PAY DEM TAXES!!

TUPACFAN you gotta be able to have facts behind you when you speak and not react with anger all the time! Its only our own 2cents! Its not like the artist really give a dayum about us! I just like the debate
yeah i def agree with this statement buck was dumb for not watching/managing his money and the money he made off album sales and touring etc etc that n*gga could of paid his sh*t and paid 50 back but according to fifty that n*gga was spending money like it was going out of style...I'm just glad buck got a second chance and HOPE he learned from his mistakes
 6 years ago '08        #51
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Yeah buck fu*ked up, but 5-0 used that guy and just threw him away, just like he did game and bang em smurf.
I cant help but respond

HOW DID 50 THROW GAME AWAY? Game only needed 50 as a boost and has released several albums after g-unit with much success! As a matter of fact game has done better than Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks as far as album sales go but I dont hear Banks or Yayo bi*ching about being broke, or game for that matter!
People blow millions powdering they nose and being foolish buying flashy cars, fukin hoes etc...

Bang em smurf was a bum and would never sell! He was just a goon!

You cant compare 50 to P Diddy because most nikkas that was on Bad Boy are either broke, in jail, or turned religous or just plain crazy!

Tupac fan how old are you bra?
 6 years ago '08        #52
damion_mob_30 
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Because 5-0 is a user like the rest of them and their albums stink and Game never wanted to be in gay-unit from the get-go.
so 5-0 just used him and the rest of them, let's face it, the gay-unit shipping sink has sunk a lot faster than any other record label.

And by the way I'm 30 years old and do not like this sh*tty a.ss music except for a few.
and get off the gay-unit's d!ck, they are just as bad as YMCMB and other nonsense.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #53
damion_mob_30 
space
space

[video - click to view]

TEN A KEY NIKKKEE TENNNNAAAKEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!1
 6 years ago '06        #54
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 8926 8926
Buck is nice i hope not idc fucc it just drop music
 6 years ago '12        #55
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
The ONLY reason 50 ever decided to fu*k Buck over was bc he refused to beef with dudes he was cool with.

Fifty is a bi*ch a.ss f*ggot and everyone, including the mainstream audience has turned on him now.

Hope Buck revives his career.
 6 years ago '04        #56
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
...Never thought I'd see the day 50 would let Buck off of G-Unit. Good for him

tupacnasfan said:
We freed young buck from the terror called gay-unit and 5-0.
'...We' didn't have anything to do with that. Grow up and stop d!ckriding 50 every chance you get...
 6 years ago '05        #57
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
 damion_mob_30 said:

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!
1. WHAT DOES FIF DESERVE

@ u outtrolling him
 6 years ago '07        #58
dankalayus 3 heat pts
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
hope he wont pull a petey pablo and sign with deathrow
 6 years ago '04        #59
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,528 | Props total: 6455 6455
 Sam Rothstein said:
Would be dope if he sign with MMG.
i don't think that'd be a good look
 6 years ago '11        #60
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3975 3975
Maybach music mothafu*ka!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy