The Official Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks Christmas Day Game Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
they got to watch them get their rings, that should be enough motivation for them to start the season off with a win tomorrow.
 12-24-2011, 05:19 PM         #42
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
all the fake a.ss heat fans trying to reunite and come together
fake? how does red sox nation exist then?

paper bags next year for Celtics fans again

Wanna see what Big Pitt can do in a real game as long as he ain't out hurt still. Looked good against Dwight
 12-25-2011, 01:24 AM         #43
OrignalBigBird  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#coleworld
 6 years ago '10        #44
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
:banana:
 6 years ago '10        #45
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
lol celtics lol fuken grandpa team

HEAT
 6 years ago '10        #46
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Hamburgers said:
i'm hype as fu*k!!! WE ABOUT TO DO THIS... FOR REAL.

1 full season with the big 3 under our belts... and we ready for our championship belt. dirk nowitizki, we coming for you n*gga!!!

i really think the heat will run away with the championship this year and we may even beat the 72 win bulls record this season.

lebron, wade and bosh. we're pissed the fu*k off that we fell just short and the whole league made fun of us. we're out for revenge and as God as my WITNESS... we're taking everyone down.

[pic - click to view]

THE TEAM
this is why i came in this thread, to find some bullsh*t like this, lol @ heat fans ever since they got lebron and bosh, its like a ring doesnt matter, they won already in their head
 6 years ago '09        #47
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
 Hamburgers said:
i'm hype as fu*k!!! WE ABOUT TO DO THIS... FOR REAL.

1 full season with the big 3 under our belts... and we ready for our championship belt. dirk nowitizki, we coming for you n*gga!!!

i really think the heat will run away with the championship this year and we may even beat the 72 win bulls record this season.

lebron, wade and bosh. we're pissed the fu*k off that we fell just short and the whole league made fun of us. we're out for revenge and as God as my WITNESS... we're taking everyone down.

[pic - click to view]

THE TEAM
Ummmmm, there are only 66 games this year, now if they win 60 in a shortened season, that would be one hell of a feat.

Got to wait till next year to challenge the Bull record of 72
 6 years ago '04        #48
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
@ the Heat beating the Bulls record this season when there is only 66 games

I got Miami winning it today by 6
 12-25-2011, 07:52 AM         #49
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
60-6 + 16 wins in the postseason = 76 wins

better than the bulls
 6 years ago '10        #50
gakhteebo 
space
space
fu*k the amount of games .... heat cant even fu*k with the bulls during the season, they lucky sh*t went bad during the playoffs for us
 12-25-2011, 08:02 AM         #51
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gakhteebo said:
fu*k the amount of games .... heat cant even fu*k with the bulls during the season, they lucky sh*t went bad during the playoffs for us
bulls can sweep the heat in the regular season as long as u know what it is in the playoffs
 6 years ago '10        #52
gakhteebo 
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
bulls can sweep the heat in the regular season as long as u know what it is in the playoffs
of course heat would beat bulls in the playoffs, if we suck a.ss again and completely fu*k up ? sure, anyone could beat us then, and remember how close some of the games were too , while the bulls were sucking a.ss.

imagine if the bulls play great as a team, the heat wont have to get a.ss r*ped in the finals again.

Bulls are going to eat yall alive this year
 6 years ago '06        #53
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,963 | Props total: 13583 13583
the heat go 60-6 this year
and 16-1 in the playoffs
 6 years ago '04        #54
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
60-6 + 16 wins in the postseason = 76 wins

better than the bulls
uh it doesn't work like that

gakhteebo said:
And that's fine that they can't beat you in the regular season because when it matters the most (playoffs) the Heat showed up and fu*ked y'all up.

In the 2008-2009 season the Orlando Magic too the season series against us (Lakers) 2-0. When we met them in the Finals we beat them 4-1 (which btw even Dwight didn't get swept in the Finals, sorry Mr. James (sea you know I had to throw that one shot at you )

Basically the regular season doesn't mean sh*t...

gakhteebo said:
of course heat would beat bulls in the playoffs, if we suck a.ss again and completely fu*k up ? sure, anyone could beat us then, and remember how close some of the games were too , while the bulls were sucking a.ss.

imagine if the bulls play great as a team, the heat wont have to get a.ss r*ped in the finals again.

Bulls are going to eat yall alive this year
Wait...so now y'all are saying y'all sucked and are complete a.ss as a team? What happened to all that sh*t talking in the regular season of "The Heat don't wanna see us in the playoffs"

The Bulls will go as far as Rose takes them... if Lebron guards him...than fu*ked.... 6%

Y'all got bailed out against the Pacers as well.....them boys look like they had your number minus Game 5.
 6 years ago '10        #55
gakhteebo 
space
space
heat fans, i love this section now, yall make me laugh. Bulls/Lakers/heat have been my fav for the past couple years... its just the heat fans are now retarded lol, thats why i talk trash
 6 years ago '10        #56
gakhteebo 
space
space
should i talk about bulls heat and lakers in this section ? or tupac and biggie ?

this is the sports section, im talking about heat bulls and lakers in most of my posts, and im just talking heat trash for fun because the fans since last year are now fu*king retarded lol, i've been a wade fan for many years, last year, i wanted the heat to win in the finals , and im from chicago. ( after the ECF) obviously

im not a hater, just sick of the piece of sh*t thoughts of heat fans
 6 years ago '10        #57
gakhteebo 
space
space
this is a miami heat thread also isnt it ? ok i'll start talking about French montanta and Max B in the sports section from now on
 6 years ago '10        #58
gakhteebo 
space
space
exactly. i love it
 6 years ago '10        #59
gakhteebo 
space
space
how so ? did you not read ? i've been a wade fan for over 4 years now, and i actually always like lebron, i like the heat, its the fans that are making me laugh and hate for fun on this forum... read bi*ch boy
 6 years ago '04        #60
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
FAMO GOT EM :owned:

THE HEAT DONT WANT TO SEE US IN THE PLAYOFFS WE ARE 3-1 against them they want NO PARTS!!! boston and chicago fans
Dedos correct me if I'm wrong

but after the ECF series didn't the Bulls leader, Hold That go into hiding for awhile?

Bulls fans were quiet and making excuses of "Were that 1 piece away from taking it all"

Good job on getting rid of Bogans who could actually play defense against Wade, in favor of Rip who all he does is score
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy