TI responds to 50 Cents Tweets!

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
dirty v 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
T.I. is eminems favorite rapper out right now that ain't signed 2 him, check his interviews, I wonder if he gonna tll fif 2 chill and I wonder if shawty lo gonna try 2 get back at t.I. since he's on gunit now. Beef might b back In the game and who cares if it for album sales or not beef always means more track from these artists and u can hate if u want but u know ur all gonna listen. So this beef atleast is gonna fill up some of yallas days. I'm 4 this beef! Get em tip! And 4 dude who was talkin bout t.I. and luda, luda k!lled ti on stomp and that was the battle, but ima fan of ti so no hate just truth
 6 years ago '10        #62
joeysicko 
space
space
$457 | Props total: 61 61
 Rashad69 said:
Thats not at all what happened. You listen to too many rumors. Flip got seen about when TIP went to Cloverland.

And I can tell by the rest of your paragraph, you're either a kid, an idiot, or a hater, or a douchebag playing tough on the net. Probably all of the above.

Its pretty clear that TIP is saying "I don't do internet back and forth." What he said to 50 in VIBE was not a 50 diss, it was him, as a man, checking another man who commented on his relationship with his woman.

I swear to God yall are some of the dumbest fu*kers on the planet man, this can't be life.
didn't even have the energy to respond to cuz but got strength to prop this. This is why ti said he's not internet beefing because people say irrational, unrealistic things from the comfort of their own home, when face to face, it's a different game.
 11-26-2011, 04:32 AM         #63
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so did this n*gga TI really get caught w bows and arrows
 11-26-2011, 04:37 AM         #64
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol every insecure n*gga in here is like "AW TI DONT WANT IT". yall must have something big to prove huh? fu*k all the twitter bullsh*t yall actin like that's really somebody steppin to you. a grown man doesn't handle sh*t like that lets be real.
 6 years ago '11        #65
Officer William 7 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 1 1
People support co's and snitches only cause they make good music
 6 years ago '07        #66
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
"The old me dead and gone away..."
 6 years ago '05        #67
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 2648 2648
why people keep saying 50 a bully when he didn't start the sh*t? all he did was tweet "take the charge baby" and make a joke on twitter about TI's arrest, it wasn't even disrespectful it was funny...and then yall say "50 must have an album coming out" when it was TI's interview that started this, 50 hasn't said sh*t about it recently.

but admittedly 50 did say some "wtf" sh*t about TI's first charge when T.O.S. was coming out...

[video - click to view]

joeysicko said:
didn't even have the energy to respond to cuz but got strength to prop this. This is why ti said he's not internet beefing because people say irrational, unrealistic things from the comfort of their own home, when face to face, it's a different game.
lol yeah I'm sure 50 would be intimidated by Tip...

c'mon pal, 50 is like the only mainstream rapper that never went out like a bi*ch in any situation we've ever seen him in, or heard of him in...if anybody is prideful it's that motherfu*ker
 6 years ago '11        #68
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 SpittN4Cash said:
tweefin?

Don't he know 2 n*ggaz dun got k!lled this year over tweefin?

The internet is serious:wow:
2? I know Rosemo was k!lled behind that one situation. But who else died?
 6 years ago '11        #69
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 KingTaco! said:
hey you guys remember when t.i. thought he was gonna expose lil flip as a fake and just ended up getting jumped in clover neighborhood? t.i. dont want it with 50. he knows he shook. trying to use words such as g code and like hes gonna be the bigger man and walk away. and this pus*y is rich and thinks hes cool getting caught with so many guns when he doesnt even have to walk around with them. theres only one word for that....IDIOTIC! same for wayne. trying too hard to look "G" when they were locked up by themselves living in cells probably as big as my house. sh*t pisses me off. like if i ever got the chance i would knock both of them out on site.
Stop fu*kin lying post the video link then, stop speaking on speculation
 11-26-2011, 06:01 AM         #70
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
sorry bi*ch, just got off work. something grown people do, instead of keeping up with whats hot on twitter, ya lil groupie.

now why are these monkeys beefing? tell me or back the fu*k up
WHOA!
 6 years ago '11        #71
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Rashad69 said:
Thats not at all what happened. You listen to too many rumors. Flip got seen about when TIP went to Cloverland.

And I can tell by the rest of your paragraph, you're either a kid, an idiot, or a hater, or a douchebag playing tough on the net. Probably all of the above.

Its pretty clear that TIP is saying "I don't do internet back and forth." What he said to 50 in VIBE was not a 50 diss, it was him, as a man, checking another man who commented on his relationship with his woman.

I swear to God yall are some of the dumbest fu*kers on the planet man, this can't be life.
:agreement6: boxden n*ggas are idiots
 6 years ago '04        #72
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
CLIFFORD STILL ON PAPERS BUT HE GOT THAT BOW ARROW READY

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #73
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2404 2404
 Ratty Tat Tat said:
Thats code for sayin.....

"I don't want it with 50"
 dblock187s said:
or maybe it's another way of saying 'grow up,n*gga.if you have beef,get your a.ss off twitter and come see me but we both know you aint really bout it..you might have used to be but you aint now..you know you're wrong which is why this won't go past twitter so why would i waste my time with you?'...real recognize real and apparently you sir are a stranger
 6 years ago '11        #74
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 GST said:
or maybe it's another way of saying 'grow up,n*gga.if you have beef,get your a.ss off twitter and come see me but we both know you aint really bout it..you might have used to be but you aint now..you know you're wrong which is why this won't go past twitter so why would i waste my time with you?'...real recognize real and apparently you sir are a stranger
And with that said im outty 5000
 6 years ago '06        #75
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 6 years ago '05        #76
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2404 2404
 King856 said:
Grow up? Ain't Tip the same dude just got caught w extacy. Who takes Ebombs anymore that's not in college. Since when is it grown to be in and out of jail?

50 realer then the snitch cliffrd
jail aint got nothing do with it...TIP did grown ppl things to get himself in jail but thas neither here nor there..if you got beef with someone you know,are you gonna get on twitter or go see the dude or at least get him on the phone ? tweefin is for kids and 50 need to grow up or stfu .. 50 read an article that pertained to him and the first thing he does is get on twitter ?!?!?!? foh... he picks his battles....he was quick to call Q cuz apparently he already pulled his card but he gotta TIPtoe around TIP and get on twitter first...Why ? cuz he knows he was checked but don't wanna admit it so now he just bathing in his ignorance as usual til this goes away...50 will probably try to diss him in some song that aint nobody checking for anyway and all this will be done..behind closed doors 50 gonna apologize to him at some point and then watch them be in a movie together
 6 years ago '04        #77
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297
im surprise this wasnt Joe Budden that fool hasnt tweeftin ina minute
 6 years ago '05        #78
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 CIDF said:
lol every insecure n*gga in here is like "AW TI DONT WANT IT". yall must have something big to prove huh? fu*k all the twitter bullsh*t yall actin like that's really somebody steppin to you. a grown man doesn't handle sh*t like that lets be real.
A real n*gga wouldnt said sh*t to Vibe magazine. They would've heard about sh*t going down if it was that serious.

Smh at anybody who thinks either one of these dudes is going to do anything. And if I had to choose who would do something first, it would be 50, and I'm not talking bout no rappin sh*t.

Ask Swizz Beats. He know. Busta know too. And Game. They know. But this sh*t is not that serious.
 6 years ago '07        #79
CelticPride242 1 heat pts
space
space
$414 | Props total: 32 32
 Sco Dylan said:
why people keep saying 50 a bully when he didn't start the sh*t? all he did was tweet "take the charge baby" and make a joke on twitter about TI's arrest, it wasn't even disrespectful it was funny...and then yall say "50 must have an album coming out" when it was TI's interview that started this, 50 hasn't said sh*t about it recently.

but admittedly 50 did say some "wtf" sh*t about TI's first charge when T.O.S. was coming out...

lol yeah I'm sure 50 would be intimidated by Tip...

c'mon pal, 50 is like the only mainstream rapper that never went out like a bi*ch in any situation we've ever seen him in, or heard of him in...if anybody is prideful it's that motherfu*ker

Timeline:

Ghetto Qu'ran 'leaked'... Jan-Feb, 2000

Shot nine times... May, 2000

Sells out Preme and Inc. to the feds... Immediately after being shot
 6 years ago '10        #80
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 Ratty Tat Tat said:
Thats code for sayin.....

"I don't want it with 50"
Actually No

thats code for saying E-beefing is for lames
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy