Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #161
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
We all know fif is the king of beef though.

The boy fif is ruthless

T.I. not about sinkin to new lows.
 6 years ago '05        #162
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
current 50 <<<< T.I.
 6 years ago '06        #163
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
50! LOL ahhh man
 6 years ago '09        #164
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
space
$583 | Props total: 1239 1239
If anyone on this blog doesn't know TI is a fu*king snitch u are an idiot. And a Stan. TI caught a fed case that carries minimums for the firearm charges per gun. That is proof because he was locked up in like Alabama or some sh*t. If it was state he would have been in GA. Money don't get u outta fed cases, if it did EVERY DRUG LORD AND GANGSTA in US history would have beat their cases. So u dip sh*ts think TI was more papered up the Michael Vick?? Fuch no. He told on like 6 Cincinnati n*ggaz I personally know that k!lled his bi*ch a.ss boy. And talked a kid from k!lling himself. If I'm correct the Feds throw time per bullet in certain cases for machine guns. This n*gga did less time then little Kim. Come on. THEN HE GETS CAUGHT WITH POWDER AND EX IN LA.
Only some snitch n*ggaz wouldn't see a problem with that sh*t. I know I don't want no type street business with that n*gga.
 6 years ago '09        #165
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
space
And he was a felon to begin with.
Y'all ain't never seen the episode of punked with TI and the gun sh*t. The n*gga almost started crying thinking he was gone for ever. The n*gga turned into a paralegal, quoting revised code and sh*t saying what kinda time he would get. That was for a pistol. I guess the laws are lighter for machine guns.
Lol
 6 years ago '05        #166
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 mboydii said:
If anyone on this blog doesn't know TI is a fu*king snitch u are an idiot. And a Stan. TI caught a fed case that carries minimums for the firearm charges per gun. That is proof because he was locked up in like Alabama or some sh*t. If it was state he would have been in GA. Money don't get u outta fed cases, if it did EVERY DRUG LORD AND GANGSTA in US history would have beat their cases. So u dip sh*ts think TI was more papered up the Michael Vick?? Fuch no. He told on like 6 Cincinnati n*ggaz I personally know that k!lled his bi*ch a.ss boy. And talked a kid from k!lling himself. If I'm correct the Feds throw time per bullet in certain cases for machine guns. This n*gga did less time then little Kim. Come on. THEN HE GETS CAUGHT WITH POWDER AND EX IN LA.
Only some snitch n*ggaz wouldn't see a problem with that sh*t. I know I don't want no type street business with that n*gga.
Damn son...........

6 years ago '10        #167
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 mboydii said:
show me a snitch without paper work??? show paper work that t.i EVER snitched or told on anybody??? law don't give a fu*k about this fu*kery,if somebody snitches THEIR IS ALWAYS going to be papers
 6 years ago '09        #168
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
show me a snitch without paper work??? show paper work that t.i EVER snitched or told on anybody??? law don't give a fu*k about this fu*kery,if somebody snitches THEIR IS ALWAYS going to be papers
Ur a fu*king idiot. In fed cases they don't have to release names. It's called a confidential informant CI. It will read on an indictment as that. This way the snitch isn't put into harms way.
U probably the same type n*gga get a LB of green and think your Boston George from blow.
BETTER YET U A SNITCH TOO IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT sh*t.
bi*ch n*gga
 6 years ago '11        #169
Exec76 
space
space
space
$57 | Props total: 9 9
 Space 2020 said:
We all know fif is the king of beef though.
How is he the King of Beef when one of his opponents is doing better than ever only thing that slowed him down was some seizures
 6 years ago '10        #170
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
50 been wanting to give it to TI.....fif probably has a whole bunch of southern songs on deck
 6 years ago '11        #171
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
I wonder what percentage of tupacnasfag's posts are about 50 in some way, did he smang dude's mom or something?
 6 years ago '11        #172
doomzmaster 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 0 0
50 has never won a beef in his life

Game won
Cam'ron won
Ja won because 50 turned into the new Ja

who has he ever really beaten?
 6 years ago '09        #173
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:

wrong when your informant the only thing they ever know you by is CI and you get a CI # too... only if they backstab the feds/police does that sh*t get released but he would be sentenced to his original sentence... other than thats all you known by... lol @ thinking they just going to put muthafu*kas name/social security/address and shyt... so snitch for freedom just to get merked on the streets?

i was snitched out and in my discovery everytime they mentioned the snitch it would refer to him as CI for everything.. my lawyer couldnt even get diposition (question him under oath ) on his a.ss thats how protected they are
Thank you. At least someone knows what he fucc they talking about. Alot of y'all n*ggaz on here is sounding like snitches think since TI ain't got no paperwork hes a stand up, G, type n*gga.
I BET U HIS bi*ch IS MORE STAND UP. SHE PROBABLY WAS GONNA TAKE THE DRUG CHARGE, that n*gga knew he could snitch and get outta it though.
 6 years ago '11        #174
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
lol @ ppl buying into this nonsense
 6 years ago '09        #175
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
yo who else goes to ktt?
What's ktt
 6 years ago '10        #176
marx1684 
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 4962 4962
I'm running w/T.I. on this one for two reasons. I like dude's music more & I would never even think about asking my lady to take the charge regardless of the situation. Plus 50 had no reason to even comment. Dude does this sh*t on purpose all the time.
 11-26-2011, 12:12 AM         #177
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this like wen u send a bi*ch 2 columbia 2 bring kilos .. if she make it I love her, if she get caught then fu*k her
 6 years ago '05        #178
Frank Whyte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 8 8
fif better learn from lil flipper mistakes.... we aint seen or heard from lil flip since
 6 years ago '09        #179
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
space
 Frank Whyte said:
fif better learn from lil flipper mistakes.... we aint seen or heard from lil flip since
n*gga lil flip ended lil flips career. Not TI. If I'm correct TI got that a.ss beat. And there is YouTube footage.
 11-26-2011, 12:28 AM         #180
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frank Whyte said:
n*gga lil flip dont got 300 mil
fu*k is wrong with you?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy