Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 jasperfect said:
Apple is truly the best at taking something old and telling people it's new. Siri wasn't a new Iphone 4 feature. My boy had Siri on the 3Gs and when IOS5 was released Siri no longer worked with it, and apple started saying it was a new feature.
this is what apple does best, marketing. A very disciplined business with an extremely brand loyal consumer base.
 6 years ago '04        #42
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 PTC said:
Are you surprised that Playstation outsells XBox in Japan?

I swear these n*ggas are retarded... damn it's like ya'll are so so desperate that you let simple logic slip by you.

I mean, ya'll are surprised that Apple is being outsold by Samsung in a country where, Samsung HQ's at, Siri doesn't work, and there is no LTE on the iPhone for a country that uses it as its standard for smartphones...

In case ya'll are missing my message, I'm not sure why this is surprising.

Honestly, how many people here take/took the small yellow bus to school?

Oh yeah:

making it the fastest-selling smartphone in history despite launching in just seven markets.

[pic - click to view]

droid holds more of the market share globally. nothing you say can take away from that, and thats the original point being made.
 6 years ago '08        #43
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
 nwo504 said:
droid stans walking around with tablets in their pocket
fixed
 6 years ago '11        #44
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 haterade2885 said:
droid holds more of the market share globally. nothing you say can take away from that, and thats the original point being made.
The original point being made is that the Apple iPhone 4s is stalling in South Korea. Please comprehend stupid fu*k.

Droid holding more marketshare is a fu*kin empty a.ss statistic, when the iPhone holds dominance in all the other categories that matter.

and once again, THE ANDROID OS IS SUPPOSE TO OWN MORE MARKETSHARE... I and everyone with a fu*kin brain, would expect nothing less. Anything LESS, it wouldn't be relevant at all, meaning you wouldn't see all these crazy spec'd phones getting released every 10 days. I guess people don't realize this.
 6 years ago '11        #45
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 tj.iscool said:

“Except for the ‘Siri’ function, I didn’t find any wow factors about the iPhone 4S and that’s why I decided to buy Samsung’s LTE smartphone,” one man complained. “Also Siri doesn’t support Korean language and that means the iPhone 4S is technically the same as the iPhone 4. Why should I pay more to buy the same thing? It’s nonsense to purchase the 4S just to show my personal tribute to the late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs”

[pic - click to view]

If you're gonna try and copy me, please do it right. I bolded and quoted a relevant quote from the article which was a fact. You quoted a quote from some random guy that means nothing... and something I PERSONALLY stated.

fu*kin pathetic, let me do the same thing... but here at your home BX:

i hate this piece of sht android bullsht

fu*k you android, fu*k you in the a.ss

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #46
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 kkkid said:
Wow man I copy paste these articles the exact way I find them on other forums I'm not emotionally invested in any one of these brands.
Shut the fu*k up lying a.ss n*gga. So you just blindly copy and paste? You couldn't see the title of the thread was missing detail from the title of the article? You couldn't tell it was misleading?

Lying a.ss n*gga, that sh*t is pathetic and just shows how desperate ya'll are to get some knocks on Apple.

That's like making an topic: PS3 GREATLY OUTSELLS 360...enter thread.. in Japan.

Fake a.ss n*gga.
 11-26-2011, 06:27 PM         #47
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
If you're gonna try and copy me, please do it right. I bolded and quoted a relevant quote from the article which was a fact. You quoted a quote from some random guy that means nothing... and something I PERSONALLY stated.

fu*kin pathetic, let me do the same thing... but here at your home BX:

i hate this piece of sht android bullsht

fu*k you android, fu*k you in the a.ss

[pic - click to view]

that random guy has more sense than the rest of u apple stans
 6 years ago '05        #48
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
God i love fanboys. DOnt care what kind, they are always so entertaining :laughing19:
 6 years ago '11        #49
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Dam, PTC is a mad fanboy tonight!
 11-26-2011, 07:51 PM         #50
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Why should I pay more to buy the same thing? It’s nonsense to purchase the 4S just to show my personal tribute to the late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs”
ether
 6 years ago '09        #51
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
 PTC said:
Are you surprised that Playstation outsells XBox in Japan?

I swear these n*ggas are retarded... damn it's like ya'll are so so desperate that you let simple logic slip by you.

I mean, ya'll are surprised that Apple is being outsold by Samsung in a country where, Samsung HQ's at, Siri doesn't work, and there is no LTE on the iPhone for a country that uses it as its standard for smartphones...

In case ya'll are missing my message, I'm not sure why this is surprising.

Honestly, how many people here take/took the small yellow bus to school?

Oh yeah:

making it the fastest-selling smartphone in history despite launching in just seven markets.

[pic - click to view]

holy sh*t what kinda iphone geek stan phaggot retard are you?

steve jobs son?
 11-27-2011, 01:53 AM         #52
paliknight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think some of the posters in this thread were dropped on their heads as babies.

but to be on topic, its actually true. most people i know with an iphone 4s use siri when theyre bored to fu*k around. cursing at siri and sh*t. ive had all the iphones upto the 4. once the 4S dropped i switched to an android. its ridiculous the limited functionality on these iphones.
 11-27-2011, 02:03 AM         #53
Baby13Payaso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am actually ready for a android phone to be honest. I currently own a iPhone 4s I have had all iPhones and to be honest I get bored fast with them...android os is like a jailbreak for ios...only reason why I haven't switched is because of the camera I am looking for a quick and quality android camera better then 4s so if anyone knows one let me know...tired of waiting for the jailbreak for this phone lol
 6 years ago '04        #54
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 VinceTran said:
U know the camera on the galaxy s2 which relased like 8 months ago has a better camera right? Look at the comparisons. Only reason why i still buy apple is because the ios is still more stable. Android is going to pass ios soon.
That and Battery life are the big ones for me. I like the Galaxy S2, but one bad phone has pretty much soured me on Android. I could care less about Siri or any of these new features either phone has. As long as it can make calls, browse the web at a decent clip, play music/videos, send messages via email/text and has the apps I need with a half decent battery while being well constructed I'm down. I would definitely like to look at a Windows phone but their app selection is fu*king awful.
 6 years ago '04        #55
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
i love how the poster removes "south korea " from the post , trying to get everyone hyped up ....

but hey anything to validate your sh*tty android purchase which is now unsupported a month later .....
wow when do you clowns learn ....
 6 years ago '04        #56
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
Siri Vs Microsoft Tellme , just to be clear on quality of products ...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by mszomola; 11-27-2011 at 11:45 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #57
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,051 | Props total: 6785 6785
The only thing I wish iPhone had was 4g.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy